C’mon SEA FAGGOT

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
Im sure seamajor smoked many of sailors cigarettes while he was in the navy

Only if they were under 8 years of age....

Wow.. now hed need them to change his poopy diapers..

The dude has a colostomy bag...

...when he goes surfing, he drags it behind him like a dinghy.

Ive heard his handlers have found him many mornings crying in the surf completely disorintated buck naked clenching his worn diaper

I have it on good authority that he lives so far from the coast, he contents himself belly-boarding in a nearby sewer and gnawing on the cast off's for pineapple every morning...

The 70 something year old is broke and destitute...

I heard this as well

His teeth are all jagged and ground to points and hes been known to lash out at local villagers biting and slashing with his unkept finger nails doating his run down urine stained loin clothes..

Villagers are so sick of it they gather money to cloth him and make sure hes maintaining proper hygeine

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
[QUOTE

Oh no shit? Who’s a fucking idiot? Do you admire fools who stick a cigarette in their ass? Grow up
[/QUOTE]

That's called blowing smoke out of your ass - - - - - - -

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
20210819-020202.jpg

More cleverness.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Shameless purse swinger

Yeah... from all accounts, Seaboobs is a flamboyant shirt and pants lifter hiding in Costa Rica while suckling on under-age kids...

Any proof Dianna? As for me hiding, I am a US citizen, and a legal resident or Costa Rica. I’ve lived here for 20 years. You are an outlaw. You are hiding out. You have no rights. Please smoke another cigarette. It would make my day

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
DDs photo will last forever. The dummy posted it.Did ya forget?

He don’t CARE.We post things for a reason, you stupid fool.
Does that only count when you're not recycling ammo? Quit with the jive talking you'll never be black and no your neck doesn't count no name joggies :AssKisser:

Shut the fuck up, sheep fucking bitch ass. Let yourself get whooped by a girl.
Does your cuck "husband" know you suck clit behind his back?
8TXHpmL.jpg
:HelloFuckU:

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

Does that only count when you're not recycling ammo? Quit with the jive talking you'll never be black and no your neck doesn't count no name joggies :AssKisser:

8TXHpmL.jpg

He knows I beat your ass:LOL3:

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

8TXHpmL.jpg

Doesn't surprise me since you clearly make a habit of telling him lies...
3rvPgGB.jpg
:Sad:

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
You act like EVERYONE here didn’t watch me drag you like a dog all over the forum.
In what way did you do that? All you done was repeat the ammo I gave you, uninspiring tbh... Will you ever stop involving others? "Oink oink heeellllppp me! I have a vagina and he's picking on me"~brat beaner voice

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

8TXHpmL.jpg

3rvPgGB.jpg

I don’t wanna see pics of your bitches, you beaten like a dog pussy. If I was fat, so what? This fat bitch dog walked your punk ass tho.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Oh now I’m a sheep fucker? Poor desperate bitch

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
You act like EVERYONE here didn’t watch me drag you like a dog all over the forum.
In what way did you do that? All you done was repeat the ammo I gave you, uninspiring tbh... Will you ever stop involving others? "Oink oink heeellllppp me! I have a vagina and he's picking on me"~brat beaner voice

Ammo you gave me? Is this your way of saying I whooped your ass with words you used on me? Fool, you got knocked the fuck out to the point you had to edit my posts. If you were winning, you wouldn’t have used your panel. Owned?

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

No. You’re a child raping pedophile who gets off on boy ass. Fuck off, weirdo

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

8TXHpmL.jpg

3rvPgGB.jpg

I don’t wanna see pics of your bitches, you beaten like a dog pussy. If I was fat, so what? This fat bitch dog walked your punk ass tho.
Stop thinking you're special, you're nothing but an attention seeking social reject with absolutely nothing going for her, scud book tramp! :LOL3: Do you still get wet or do you have to get him to scrape the natural lube off your back?

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

8TXHpmL.jpg

3rvPgGB.jpg

Stop thinking you're special, you're nothing but an attention seeking social reject with absolutely nothing going for her, scud book tramp! :LOL3: Do you still get wet or do you have to get him to scrape the natural lube off your back?

Do you still beat up bitches that don’t want your micro penis?

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Ammo you gave me? Is this your way of saying I whooped your ass with words you used on me? Fool, you got knocked the fuck out to the point you had to edit my posts. If you were winning, you wouldn’t have used your panel. Owned?
We've been through this ffs, I didn't need to I CHOSE to :Happy5:
Thought I'd bring myself down to your level ha if you sat on a matchbox your legs would be dangling fuckin miss short and STOUT :Happy5:

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

No. You’re a child racing pedophile who gets off on boy ass. Fuck off, weirdo

Try harder you butt hurt fool. Defending Dinky Dianna has to be one the dumbest things you ever taken on. She’s not much help. Just go back to your little house in east LA and move the fuck on. It’s your best bet.

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

We've been through this ffs, I didn't need to I CHOSE to :Happy5:
Thought I'd bring myself down to your level ha if you sat on a matchbox your legs would be dangling fuckin miss short and STOUT :Happy5:

You’ll never be on my level. I don’t need a panel to beat people up. That and I’m not an emotionally stunted pussy who cries about panels on messageboards. Go slit your wrist, woman beating pussy