C’mon SEA FAGGOT

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
More of an Orlando FloriDUH type thing. You know

Well, it is where Disneyworld is, plenty of little girls running around.

Well, you know with Stubby, you are either, a PLEASE ASS BOX ME!, gay, or over weight. As if he should talk.

Anyone that talks about a young girl's vagina and refers to it as a "coochie", has serious problems.
Did they ever catch the degenerate uncle that did that to you, bloat ?

Hey Pauncho Villain, how many prepubescent vaginas did you fantasize about today?
None, Cellulite Avenger

how many jobs did you look for?

I don't need a job. Do I need to type slower so you can understand the words better?
Would you like a milk shake or something, Porka?

Go fuck yourself, incest wanker.
Whoa, looks like you got your snout up in a twist, You mad or something, Porky PIg?

I'm just clear who the actual perverts on this forum are. You and your enablers. They will tolerate your perversion with little girls just because you're on the right.

I almost judge them more harshly than you, you sick fuck.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Oh, Lilly.... when Han Solo put Luke in your belly during that blizzard, did it leave a noticeable scar?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Well, you know with Stubby, you are either, a PLEASE ASS BOX ME!, gay, or over weight. As if he should talk.

Anyone that talks about a young girl's vagina and refers to it as a "coochie", has serious problems.

Hey Pauncho Villain, how many prepubescent vaginas did you fantasize about today?
None, Cellulite Avenger

I don't need a job. Do I need to type slower so you can understand the words better?

Whoa, looks like you got your snout up in a twist, You mad or something, Porky PIg?

I'm just clear who the actual perverts on this forum are. You and your enablers. They will tolerate your perversion with little girls just because you're on the right.

Meanwhile you happily consort with someone who posted pictures of naked children on these forums

I'd say come down off your high horse but we all know you are too fat and sloppy to get on one to begin with

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

None, Cellulite Avenger

Meanwhile you happily consort with someone who posted pictures of naked children on these forums

I'd say come down off your high horse but we all know you are too fat and sloppy to get on one to begin with

Prove it!

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
YOu know, if you tilt your head to the side and listen carefully enough you can totally hear this guy saying

"fat drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, Oak"

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

None, Cellulite Avenger

Finally reached the required weight needed in order to claim disability huh? Grats on your errr 'achievement'.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

None, Cellulite Avenger

Butter flavour is her favourite apparently, I had no idea anywhere even made that.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
YOu know, if you tilt your head to the side and listen carefully enough you can totally hear this guy saying

If you were on the left, your PLEASE ASS BOX ME! posts would have had you banned.

Like you got banned at CBT for transphobia?

I suspect she was banned for being a belligerent pain in the ass and general annoyance, the transphobia accusation was probably just an excuse to get rid of her.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

If you were on the left, your PLEASE ASS BOX ME! posts would have had you banned.

Like you got banned at CBT for transphobia?

I suspect she was banned for being a belligerent pain in the ass and general annoyance, the transphobia accusation was probably just an excuse to get rid of her.

Yep... and Monster and AdFagboy stood there saying absolutely nothing in her defense so you know they were happy to see her go

lolz

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Hey, what happened to Dinky Diannas cigarette smoking ass?

You really love looking at that, don’t you?

He wants to drink my bathwater...

20210818-051531.jpg

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I hate Cig smoke stupid, and knowing you won’t last long. So long

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
They’re Sailor Tatts, you ignorant sedentary troll. I’ve never been in Navy

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Yeah but why do you stick a cigarette in your ass? Need a reminder?