C’mon SEA FAGGOT

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
DDs photo will last forever. The dummy posted it.Did ya forget?

He don’t CARE.We post things for a reason, you stupid fool.
Does that only count when you're not recycling ammo? Quit with the jive talking you'll never be black and no your neck doesn't count no name joggies :AssKisser:

Shut the fuck up, sheep fucking bitch ass. Let yourself get whooped by a girl.

Oh now I’m a sheep fucker? Poor desperate bitch

No. You’re a child racing pedophile who gets off on boy ass. Fuck off, weirdo

Try harder you butt hurt fool. Defending Dinky Dianna has to be one the dumbest things you ever taken on. She’s not much help. Just go back to your little house in east LA and move the fuck on. It’s your best bet.

I don’t need help. I’ll mollywhoop both of you low grade tards blindfolded.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
20210819-050317.jpg

You gonna make that geriatric fucker bust a nut

Another keeper

@Harry McKnackers, this fool has a collection of your feet and ass pics:LOL3:

Are you gonna explode?

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
You act like EVERYONE here didn’t watch me drag you like a dog all over the forum.
In what way did you do that? All you done was repeat the ammo I gave you, uninspiring tbh... Will you ever stop involving others? "Oink oink heeellllppp me! I have a vagina and he's picking on me"~brat beaner voice

Ammo you gave me? Is this your way of saying I whooped your ass with words you used on me? Fool, you got knocked the fuck out to the point you had to edit my posts. If you were winning, you wouldn’t have used your panel. Owned?
We've been through this ffs, I didn't need to I CHOSE to :Happy5:
Thought I'd bring myself down to your level ha if you sat on a matchbox your legs would be dangling fuckin miss short and STOUT :Happy5:

You’ll never be on my level. I don’t need a panel to five people up. That and I’m not an emotionally stunted pussy who cries about panels on messageboards. Go slit your wrist, woman beating pussy
There it is, the deathwish!!! That's a WIN for me! NEXT!!

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
You act like EVERYONE here didn’t watch me drag you like a dog all over the forum.
In what way did you do that? All you done was repeat the ammo I gave you, uninspiring tbh... Will you ever stop involving others? "Oink oink heeellllppp me! I have a vagina and he's picking on me"~brat beaner voice

Ammo you gave me? Is this your way of saying I whooped your ass with words you used on me? Fool, you got knocked the fuck out to the point you had to edit my posts. If you were winning, you wouldn’t have used your panel. Owned?
Thought I'd bring myself down to your level ha if you sat on a matchbox your legs would be dangling fuckin miss short and STOUT :Happy5:

You’ll never be on my level. I don’t need a panel to five people up. That and I’m not an emotionally stunted pussy who cries about panels on messageboards. Go slit your wrist, woman beating pussy

if that’s a win for your pathetic existence, you should really consider doing it. Just sayin

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

if that’s a win for your pathetic existence, you should really consider doing it. Just sayin

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Another keeper

Are you gonna explode?

I should ask you. You’re the one reposting Freud’s pic like he’s the sexiest motherfucker you’ve ever seen.

He wants my body... (if I could be 5 years old again)....

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

Dude, you are thee lamest motherfucker on this forum. You couldn’t flame your way out a fucking paper bag. Do yourself a favor and log off. EMBARRASSING :facepalm:

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Dude, you are thee lamest motherfucker on this forum. You couldn’t flame your way out a fucking paper bag. Do yourself a favor and log off. EMBARRASSING :facepalm:

If you say so you dirty beast!! How does it feel to be a manky old trout? You're absolutely disgusting ffs whenever I see you post an overwhelming stench of crab paste envelopes in my prime nostrils...

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

If you say so you dirty beast!! How does it feel to be a manky old trout? You're absolutely disgusting ffs whenever I see you post an overwhelming stench of crab paste envelopes in my prime nostrils...

Pardon the interruption of the match, but do you post Braveheart when you're tipsy/drunk and feisty?

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

Why don’t you ask your mom what it feels like? Cuz I wouldn’t know.

If I’m so disgusting, go find someone else to kick you around like a mutt:LOL3: I’m sure Flynn will log on soon to do it

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
There you

Why don’t you ask your mom what it feels like? Cuz I wouldn’t know.

If I’m so disgusting, go find someone else to kick you around like a mutt:LOL3: I’m sure Flynn will log on soon to do it

There you go mentioning someone else you vile creature... No deathwishes this post? Hold this L :LOL3: ... Look there's Dianna giving you a sympathy like... CREATURE!!!
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Shampain and Flea have a steamy relationship going... he's in his 20's....she's nearly 40... but they love fucking each other online....

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Another keeper

Are you gonna explode?

I should ask you. You’re the one reposting Freud’s pic like he’s the sexiest motherfucker you’ve ever seen.

He wants my body... (if I could be 5 years old again)....

I doubt I’d take the time to piss on your front door.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
One thing's for sure you know when someone's defeated when they wish death upon you and resort to having a pop at your dead mum... #SupremeVictory

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
One thing's for sure you know when someone's defeated when they wish death upon you and resort to having a pop at your dead mum... #SupremeVictory

Someone’s defeated when they demand the board owner choose between you and then. Straight up HOMO behavior. No wonder BF cut you off with a quickness. FAGGOT

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Someone’s defeated when they demand the board owner choose between you and then. Straight up HOMO behavior. No wonder BF cut you off with a quickness. FAGGOT fuck your mom!
Did you just mention someone else again you freak of nature? You're a sad act...