C’mon SEA FAGGOT

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
DDs photo will last forever. The dummy posted it.Did ya forget?

He don’t CARE.We post things for a reason, you stupid fool.
Does that only count when you're not recycling ammo? Quit with the jive talking you'll never be black and no your neck doesn't count no name joggies :AssKisser:

Shut the fuck up, sheep fucking bitch ass. Let yourself get whooped by a girl.
Does your cuck "husband" know you suck clit behind his back?
8TXHpmL.jpg
:HelloFuckU:
Oh look. Oak seems happy

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
Shampain and Flea have a steamy relationship going... he's in his 20's....she's nearly 40... but they love fucking each other online....

You know my type. I like real men who don’t beat up women
I see you're twisting and using the ammo I gave you again because you have NOTHING else... One pathetic, attention seeking warthog!! Does your bag of oatmeal squeek when you walk to the brothel?

Have you been a perpetrator of violence against women?
No, I once threw a tv remote at my gf then apolgised but she added that in when her and her dad reported me for threatening and abusive skype messages... I have previous for violence so I got remanded for a few months... That wench just likes twisting things I said for her own weak game...

Are you in counseling for it?

You know it was more than just a remote toss if they filed a police report.

Well, he did say threw. But anyway, it's not acceptable behavior.
There was a lot of drama especially between me and her interfering dad... The prick!

Family can be tough. All you can do is be better and do better.
Yeah, I've just had her best friend messaging me on a dating app asking me what I'm doing on there... Like WTF? My ex was with her so she says, we've been apart for a year lol am I not allowed to get my dick wet ever again? What do you think that's about from a womans perspective?
Tinder for Sheep app?
*BOOM*

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Hey, what happened to Dinky Diannas cigarette smoking ass?

My only question is...

Freud is an extreme kind of "guy." So. I was wondering what other things has Freud put in his ass?

Now before anyone answers. Here are the things we all know Freud has had in his ass in the past:

-Cigarettes
-Male Dicks
-Freud's Hands
-Flea's used dildos
-Feral's nose
-Broomstick Handles
-Vacuum Hoses
-Horse Shlongs
-Murdock's Penis

You forgot yourself...trying to crawl up my arse and anchor in via lip lock...

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

My only question is...

Freud is an extreme kind of "guy." So. I was wondering what other things has Freud put in his ass?

Now before anyone answers. Here are the things we all know Freud has had in his ass in the past:

-Cigarettes
-Male Dicks
-Freud's Hands
-Flea's used dildos
-Feral's nose
-Broomstick Handles
-Vacuum Hoses
-Horse Shlongs
-Murdock's Penis

Hey Stupid.

Weren't you supposed to step in front of an oncoming bus like months ago?

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Shampain and Flea have a steamy relationship going... he's in his 20's....she's nearly 40... but they love fucking each other online....

I see you're twisting and using the ammo I gave you again because you have NOTHING else... One pathetic, attention seeking warthog!! Does your bag of oatmeal squeek when you walk to the brothel?

No, I once threw a tv remote at my gf then apolgised but she added that in when her and her dad reported me for threatening and abusive skype messages... I have previous for violence so I got remanded for a few months... That wench just likes twisting things I said for her own weak game...

Well, he did say threw. But anyway, it's not acceptable behavior.
There was a lot of drama especially between me and her interfering dad... The prick!

Family can be tough. All you can do is be better and do better.
Yeah, I've just had her best friend messaging me on a dating app asking me what I'm doing on there... Like WTF? My ex was with her so she says, we've been apart for a year lol am I not allowed to get my dick wet ever again? What do you think that's about from a womans perspective?
Tinder for Sheep app?
*BOOM*
There's the hag bag pretending you're funny... What IS funny though is the thought of you being on a dating app however would you fit that huge hook nose into one picture for starters?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

My only question is...

-Cigarettes
-Male Dicks
-Freud's Hands
-Flea's used dildos
-Feral's nose
-Broomstick Handles
-Vacuum Hoses
-Horse Shlongs
-Murdock's Penis

I’ll pass creep

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Ya know, I was thinking that you do your insane ignorant friends DINKY DIANNA a huge disservice. You encourage her to post these stupid photos of here smoking cigarettes, out of her ass, hands, crotch, etc. It you had had half a brain you would discourage this fool to stop smoking. It’s nasty for her, her family, people around her, and the environment. Duh

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator

Ya know, I was thinking that you do your insane ignorant friends DINKY DIANNA a huge disservice. You encourage her to post these stupid photos of here smoking cigarettes, out of her ass, hands, crotch, etc. It you had had half a brain you would discourage this fool to stop smoking. It’s nasty for her, her family, people around her, and the environment. Duh

Oh Noes someone call the care police...

:LOL3::LOL3:

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You aNd anyone who smokes cigarettes is fucking insane. Smokers rights are dwindling. Dont do it around me. Paying to die seem so fucking insane

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️