C’mon SEA FAGGOT

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
Shampain and Flea have a steamy relationship going... he's in his 20's....she's nearly 40... but they love fucking each other online....

You know my type. I like real men who don’t beat up women
I see you're twisting and using the ammo I gave you again because you have NOTHING else... One pathetic, attention seeking warthog!! Does your bag of oatmeal squeek when you walk to the brothel?

Have you been a perpetrator of violence against women?
No, I once threw a tv remote at my gf then apolgised but she added that in when her and her dad reported me for threatening and abusive skype messages... I have previous for violence so I got remanded for a few months... That wench just likes twisting things I said for her own weak game...

Are you in counseling for it?

You know it was more than just a remote toss if they filed a police report.

Well, he did say threw. But anyway, it's not acceptable behavior.
There was a lot of drama especially between me and her interfering dad... The prick!

Family can be tough. All you can do is be better and do better.
Yeah, I've just had her best friend messaging me on a dating app asking me what I'm doing on there... Like WTF? My ex was with her so she says, we've been apart for a year lol am I not allowed to get my dick wet ever again? What do you think that's about from a womans perspective?
Tinder for Sheep app?
*BOOM*
There's the hag bag pretending you're funny... What IS funny though is the thought of you being on a dating app however would you fit that huge hook nose into one picture for starters?
Shamps would fuck a Jews' Ewe tho, bet on that-

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Shampain and Flea have a steamy relationship going... he's in his 20's....she's nearly 40... but they love fucking each other online....

I see you're twisting and using the ammo I gave you again because you have NOTHING else... One pathetic, attention seeking warthog!! Does your bag of oatmeal squeek when you walk to the brothel?

No, I once threw a tv remote at my gf then apolgised but she added that in when her and her dad reported me for threatening and abusive skype messages... I have previous for violence so I got remanded for a few months... That wench just likes twisting things I said for her own weak game...

There was a lot of drama especially between me and her interfering dad... The prick!

Yeah, I've just had her best friend messaging me on a dating app asking me what I'm doing on there... Like WTF? My ex was with her so she says, we've been apart for a year lol am I not allowed to get my dick wet ever again? What do you think that's about from a womans perspective?
Tinder for Sheep app?
*BOOM*
There's the hag bag pretending you're funny... What IS funny though is the thought of you being on a dating app however would you fit that huge hook nose into one picture for starters?

Haha. Just as you’re saying this, I’m listening to major anti-Jew ranting here at home :LOL3:

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!

Tinder for Sheep app?
*BOOM*

Haha. Just as you’re saying this, I’m listening to major anti-Jew ranting here at home :LOL3:
It's all he gots.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Tinder for Sheep app?
*BOOM*

It's all he gots.
I've "gots" more than you, has been...

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

Tinder for Sheep app?
*BOOM*

It's all he gots.

The fuck you do. He ain’t never been mopped by a bitch. Bwah haha

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Tinder for Sheep app?
*BOOM*

It's all he gots.

I thought I could smell fish... How can one deluded bint be such a creature? You have my pity, farewell...

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

Tinder for Sheep app?
*BOOM*

It's all he gots.

I thought I could smell fish... How can one deluded bint be such a creature? You have my pity, farewell...

That smell is your upper lip, you whinging pussy

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Tinder for Sheep app?
*BOOM*

It's all he gots.

You're boring me... You bring nothing new, go and talk about yourself to some other fool...

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

Tinder for Sheep app?
*BOOM*

It's all he gots.

You're boring me... You bring nothing new, go and talk about yourself to some other fool...

In other words “stop breaking me down, Countess! I can’t take it anymore!”

Thanks for attempting to play this game. Shame you’re nothing but a huge failure at it.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Tinder for Sheep app?
*BOOM*

It's all he gots.

In other words “stop breaking me down, Countess! I can’t take it anymore!”

Thanks for attempting to play this game. Shame you’re nothing but a huge failure at it.
You see, you bring nothing but the same shit day after day and it gets boring especially when someone gets that wounded they resort to death wishes and digs at dead parents... You're a scumbag and I've won... Go away you're beneath me...

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!

Tinder for Sheep app?
*BOOM*

It's all he gots.
Yup. You gots two prison records and a flock of sheep.
'Baaah' motherfuckuh-

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Tinder for Sheep app?
*BOOM*

It's all he gots.
Yup. You got two prison records and a flock of sheep.
'Baaah' motherfuckuh-
How original lol now I see why you "retired" oooofffttt! :LOL3:

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!

Tinder for Sheep app?
*BOOM*

It's all he gots.
Yup. You got two prison records and a flock of sheep.
'Baaah' motherfuckuh-
How original lol now I see why you "retired" oooofffttt! :LOL3:
Dbbl 'baaaah' bitch!

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Tinder for Sheep app?
*BOOM*

Morning Erica. Take your racist self and piss up a rope.

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

Tinder for Sheep app?
*BOOM*

Morning Erica. Take your racist self and piss up a rope.

How am I a racist? I ain’t the one denying the Holocaust. That was ChUMPAIN lol