C’mon SEA FAGGOT

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
20210819-054253-1629316021014.jpg

You know Seafag just blew his load:LOL3:

That's one teaspoon of vitality he won't be getting back!

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
Musty

If something smells musty that means it’s probably been sitting in a damp corner without any air for a little too long.
Musty smells take time to develop: they’re caused by dampness and mold, and signal some amount of decay. You might also call the smell of a musty old basement rank or foul. But people also use musty to insult someone’s writing, or their ideas. A musty speech wouldn’t just be old-fashioned, it would be old in a bad way: rotten and boring.
Definitions of musty
  1. adjective
    covered with or smelling of mold
    synonyms:
    Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

lacking freshness, palatability, or showing deterioration from age
  2. adjective
    stale and unclean smelling
    synonyms:

having an unpleasant smell

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Shampain and Flea have a steamy relationship going... he's in his 20's....she's nearly 40... but they love fucking each other online....

You know my type. I like real men who don’t beat up women
I see you're twisting and using the ammo I gave you again because you have NOTHING else... One pathetic, attention seeking warthog!! Does your bag of oatmeal squeek when you walk to the brothel?

Lily of Denial

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Shampain and Flea have a steamy relationship going... he's in his 20's....she's nearly 40... but they love fucking each other online....

I see you're twisting and using the ammo I gave you again because you have NOTHING else... One pathetic, attention seeking warthog!! Does your bag of oatmeal squeek when you walk to the brothel?

Have you been a perpetrator of violence against women?

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

No, I once threw a tv remote at my gf then apolgised but she added that in when her and her dad reported me for threatening and abusive skype messages... I have previous for violence so I got remanded for a few months... That wench just likes twisting things I said for her own weak game...

Lily of Denial

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

No, I once threw a tv remote at my gf then apolgised but she added that in when her and her dad reported me for threatening and abusive skype messages... I have previous for violence so I got remanded for a few months... That wench just likes twisting things I said for her own weak game...

Are you in counseling for it?

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

You know it was more than just a remote toss if they filed a police report.

Lily of Denial

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Well, he did say threw. But anyway, it's not acceptable behavior.

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Musty

If something smells musty that means it’s probably been sitting in a damp corner without any air for a little too long.
Musty smells take time to develop: they’re caused by dampness and mold, and signal some amount of decay. You might also call the smell of a musty old basement rank or foul. But people also use musty to insult someone’s writing, or their ideas. A musty speech wouldn’t just be old-fashioned, it would be old in a bad way: rotten and boring.
Definitions of musty
  1. adjective
    covered with or smelling of mold
    synonyms:

lacking freshness, palatability, or showing deterioration from age
  2. adjective
    stale and unclean smelling
    synonyms:

having an unpleasant smell

That must be Seafag’s stench. You know old people don’t be taking daily showers

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

You have no credence whenever you mention me you fucking THING!!! You know nothing about me except what I've told you, get that through your uneducated skull!! ewww crab paste!

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

There was a lot of drama especially between me and her interfering dad... The prick!

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Hey, what happened to Dinky Diannas cigarette smoking ass?

My only question is...

Freud is an extreme kind of "guy." So. I was wondering what other things has Freud put in his ass?

Now before anyone answers. Here are the things we all know Freud has had in his ass in the past:

-Cigarettes
-Male Dicks
-Freud's Hands
-Flea's used dildos
-Feral's nose
-Broomstick Handles
-Vacuum Hoses
-Horse Shlongs
-Murdock's Penis

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

You have no credence whenever you mention me you fucking THING!!! You know nothing about me except what I've told you, get that through your uneducated skull!! ewww crab paste!

You told the whole fucking forum:facepalm:

crab paste? Is that supposed to be another one of your gut pounding insults that no one other than you can comprehend? Are you melting down, Chumpain? GOOD

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

My only question is...

Freud is an extreme kind of "guy." So. I was wondering what other things has Freud put in his ass?

Now before anyone answers. Here are the things we all know Freud has had in his ass in the past:

-Cigarettes
-Male Dicks
-Freud's Hands
-Flea's used dildos
-Feral's nose
-Broomstick Handles
-Vacuum Hoses
-Horse Shlongs
-Murdock's Penis

You fucking bitch

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

You told the whole fucking forum:facepalm:

crab paste? Is that supposed to be another one of your gut pounding insults that no one other than you can comprehend? Are you melting down, Chumpain? GOOD
Yes well everyone knows the difference of what I said and what you say, dunce! Deludamol you might OD at this rate... Now piss off, You're shite on my shoe... Hag!

Lily of Denial

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

There was a lot of drama especially between me and her interfering dad... The prick!

Family can be tough. All you can do is be better and do better.

Lily of Denial

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

My only question is...

-Cigarettes
-Male Dicks
-Freud's Hands
-Flea's used dildos
-Feral's nose
-Broomstick Handles
-Vacuum Hoses
-Horse Shlongs
-Murdock's Penis

lmfao

You forgot the Uggs!

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Yeah, I've just had her best friend messaging me on a dating app asking me what I'm doing on there... Like WTF? My ex was with her so she says, we've been apart for a year lol am I not allowed to get my dick wet ever again? What do you think that's about from a womans perspective?

Lily of Denial

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Yeah, I've just had her best friend messaging me on a dating app asking me what I'm doing on there... Like WTF? My ex was with her so she says, we've been apart for a year lol am I not allowed to get my dick wet ever again? What do you think that's about from a womans perspective?

She hasn't found anyone worthwhile and she'll be damned if you do first.

I wouldn't respond btw.

Lily of Denial

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You remind me of the millions of Latinas who try to look different. Cute

I look like me. Stfu

Come on, like that blond mop is original?

I haven’t been blonde in two years, you fucking idiot :facepalm:

Oh no shit? Who’s a fucking idiot? Do you admire fools who stick a cigarette in their ass? Grow up

I believe that's a shopped picture.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Im sure seamajor smoked many of sailors cigarettes while he was in the navy

Only if they were under 8 years of age....

Wow.. now hed need them to change his poopy diapers..

The dude has a colostomy bag...

...when he goes surfing, he drags it behind him like a dinghy.
Slipping and falling down a flight of stairs while banging your dentures on each step on the way down isn’t surfing bro