Is another national lockdown coming?

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
There is no reason for another national lockdown as hospitals are in no danger of being overwhelmed, at all, plus data has shown that lockdowns do not work. It is far better to simply lockdown the most vulnerable and keep everyone else working and keeping the economy humming. So, anyway, the last rumors out of the White House is the Biden plans on shutting down the entire economy yet again this time on Aug 20th. That date was picked strategically because the recall vote on California Governor Gavin Newsom (who is a complete corrupt and incompetent piece of shit) is scheduled for Aug 15th.

Newsom begged Bidden to wait until after his recall vote as he'd surely lose if there was another lock down before election day. Thus Aug 20th was selected. What do folks think? Will dems play us for fools again? Will it not happen? Do you want Dems to lock everything down?

Inquiring minds want to know.

Last edited:
  • Interesting
Reactions: Joe
OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Do you have Tickets to the next America First Rally?

You are far more likely to do so then I am, fool. I am hoping for DeSantis, remember? Or has facts and reality escaped you yet again?

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Fauci is denying new lockdown rumor. This is despite state and federal officials claiming Biden is planning a new lockdown.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
There is no reason for another national lockdown as hospitals are in no danger of being overwhelmed, at all, plus data has shown that lockdowns do not work. It is far better to simply lockdown the most vulnerable and keep everyone else working and keeping the economy humming. So, anyway, the last rumors out of the White House is the Biden plans on shutting down the entire economy yet again this time on Aug 20th. That date was picked strategically because the recall vote on California Governor Gavin Newsom (who is a complete corrupt and incompetent piece of shit) is scheduled for Aug 15th.

Newsom begged Bidden to wait until after his recall vote as he'd surely lose if there was another lock down before election day. Thus Aug 20th was selected. What do folks think? Will dems play us for fools again? Will it not happen? Do you want Dems to lock everything down?

but but.. the Florida is overrun with crushing cases of COVID and hospitals are literally collapsing under the strain

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Fauci is denying new lockdown rumor. This is despite state and federal officials claiming Biden is planning a new lockdown.
Citations needed. No more "people are saying" bullshit.

Why not? It's good enough for you guys is it not?

You guys accuse people of thinking Trump will be reinstated in August but there is no citation for that.... just "sources say".

Double standards. It's the only ones you have.

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

It is all over twitter thus why I said "a rumor". We shall see on Aug 20th, I guess.

What is happening on August 20? Sorry if I’m out the loop

Maybe nothing. Twitter is alive with people spreading the rumor that Biden will supposedly have a new national lockdown on Aug 20th. It could just be a rumor but people are claiming to have inside sources while other people are claiming they have sources in blue states whom the Biden admin is coordinating with. I hope it is wrong but I am asking if anyone knows better?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

It is all over twitter thus why I said "a rumor". We shall see on Aug 20th, I guess.

What is happening on August 20? Sorry if I’m out the loop

Maybe nothing. Twitter is alive with people spreading the rumor that Biden will supposedly have a new national lockdown on Aug 20th. It could just be a rumor but people are claiming to have inside sources while other people are claiming they have sources in blue states whom the Biden admin is coordinating with. I hope it is wrong but I am asking if anyone knows better?
Of course they’ll be another national lockdown but it won’t be this month. What do you think all the fear Mongering is for?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
You can already see Covid hysteria as the means to smear a strong 2024 candidate and the midterms aren’t looking as bright as the demoflops would like so it’s time to find another Covid related way to cheat

fucktards

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
You can already see Covid hysteria as the means to smear a strong 2024 candidate and the midterms aren’t looking as bright as the demoflops would like so it’s time to find another Covid related way to cheat

fucktards

Democrats know they are fucked in the upcoming elections.

They have not done one single thing to help. They've just caused a shit ton of problems.

So instead of just doing better.....of course they are going to scheme.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You are literally the only one saying anything like that, shit heel. Where do you get this uncontrollable urge to constantly lie? Were you born with it or did you learn it?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
You are literally the only one saying anything like that, shit heel. Where do you get this uncontrollable urge to constantly lie? Were you born with it or did you learn it?

I've definitely said the left is gunning for a one party authoritarian government. Which is pretty obvious.

I've pointed out how people have been in jail for months, being placed in solitary confinement, being called terrorists for tresspassing on the Capitol on the wrong side of the political spectrum while rioters get bailed out by politicians.

So what he does is take these issues and mock them by creating a strawman because a these people do is fucking lie.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Rumors? Or fact? I don't need no stinking rumors.