OP
OP
Holliday1881

Holliday1881

Banned
Banned
Administering a vaccine to people
Just wondering...
how long have you been completely retard?
Keep spreading propaganda though. Fear mongers love you.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

STFU dickface. You mean no evidence given by leftists. Doctors all over are saying this is possible and likely.
...and are they recommending lazer light enemas or fish fungus pills to prevent mutations?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Just wondering...

STFU dickface. You mean no evidence given by leftists. Doctors all over are saying this is possible and likely.
...and are they recommending lazer light enemas or fish fungus pills to prevent mutations?
I believe the recommendation is that you cunts ruined the earth.

OP
OP
Holliday1881

Holliday1881

Banned
Banned
Just wondering...

Uh, no - we are the faithful custodians of Earth, while you pigs are the ones who have polluted and desecrated it.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
why don’t you tell me how it would have spiraled into a variant like delta amongst the vaxxed, mad scientist

This video will explain it.

This explains nothing that I was talking about. This video is about us not having adequate antibodies to fight this cluster fuck of a virus.

Hahaha!!!

You do not understand what is being said.

I can only present The Truth. I cannot help you grow a brain. If you are not intelligent enough to understand, you will just have to carry-on in a state of delusion.

You can read a bit more about immune escape/immune evasion in the article below.

Pay attention to this paragraph:

"If substantial immune evasion occurs, current vaccines are likely to still offer some benefit to individuals. At the population level, however, they could induce viral selection and escape, making the prospect of achieving herd immunity increasingly remote. "

You’re looking for any excuse to not get vaxxed. This was a laboratory produced cluster fuck of a virus. The CDC mapped out guidelines and now our generation will go down in history as the morons who were protesting to open Fudruckers! Fucking DIPSHITS.

Anne Frank evaded Nazi’s in a attic for 2 years and we couldn’t endure a lockdown that would have prevented the spread of this for 3 months with Uber eats, cell phones and the internet at our disposal. *SMH*

In the interim, most of us attended school and were required to be vaccinated to do so. This ain’t nothin new. You’re just all a bunch of selfish assholes. Even the homeless are all vaxxed at this point…

I assume you now understand, or at least accept, that vaxxed people are more likely to be the source of variants. You should write that down somewhere so the next time you forget, you will not have to be re-educated.

Lockdowns were never going to end the spreading of the virus. They could only slow it down.

The vaccine will not end the spread of the virus. Like lockdowns, it can only slow it down.

But what is great is that with, say 90% of the population vaxxed, assuming the vaccine works, then the waves of hospitalizations and deaths will only be 10% of the size as the waves pre-vaccine.

What sucks about the vaccines are all the hospitalizations for cardiovascular issues that we are seeing among the vaxxed. Hopefully those do not increase over time.

Cut the crap and just admit that you’re too scared to get it… it’s ok, we will understand

Of course I do not want to get it because I am afraid of the potential side-effects.

Are you really so fuckin' slow that you only figured this out now?

People are reporting blood clots and heartattacks after getting the vaccine and what are you? Affraid of getting blood clots and a heartattack? what the hell is wrong with you?

OP
OP
Holliday1881

Holliday1881

Banned
Banned
why don’t you tell me how it would have spiraled into a variant like delta amongst the vaxxed, mad scientist

This explains nothing that I was talking about. This video is about us not having adequate antibodies to fight this cluster fuck of a virus.

Hahaha!!!

I can only present The Truth. I cannot help you grow a brain. If you are not intelligent enough to understand, you will just have to carry-on in a state of delusion.

You can read a bit more about immune escape/immune evasion in the article below.

"If substantial immune evasion occurs, current vaccines are likely to still offer some benefit to individuals. At the population level, however, they could induce viral selection and escape, making the prospect of achieving herd immunity increasingly remote. "

You’re looking for any excuse to not get vaxxed. This was a laboratory produced cluster fuck of a virus. The CDC mapped out guidelines and now our generation will go down in history as the morons who were protesting to open Fudruckers! Fucking DIPSHITS.

Anne Frank evaded Nazi’s in a attic for 2 years and we couldn’t endure a lockdown that would have prevented the spread of this for 3 months with Uber eats, cell phones and the internet at our disposal. *SMH*

In the interim, most of us attended school and were required to be vaccinated to do so. This ain’t nothin new. You’re just all a bunch of selfish assholes. Even the homeless are all vaxxed at this point…

I assume you now understand, or at least accept, that vaxxed people are more likely to be the source of variants. You should write that down somewhere so the next time you forget, you will not have to be re-educated.

Lockdowns were never going to end the spreading of the virus. They could only slow it down.

The vaccine will not end the spread of the virus. Like lockdowns, it can only slow it down.

But what is great is that with, say 90% of the population vaxxed, assuming the vaccine works, then the waves of hospitalizations and deaths will only be 10% of the size as the waves pre-vaccine.

What sucks about the vaccines are all the hospitalizations for cardiovascular issues that we are seeing among the vaxxed. Hopefully those do not increase over time.

Cut the crap and just admit that you’re too scared to get it… it’s ok, we will understand

Of course I do not want to get it because I am afraid of the potential side-effects.

People are reporting blood clots and heartattacks after getting the vaccine and what are you? Affraid of getting blood clots and a heartattack? what the hell is wrong with you?

700K people reported there deaths from Covid-19 in the US alone. Very few were vaccinated.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Hahaha!!!

700K people reported there deaths from Covid-19 in the US alone. Very few were vaccinated.

And the number of people who were infected and didnt die is much bigger, isnt it?

And being fully vaccinated doesnt stop you from spreading it. The benefit I'd if you are vaccinated you will not get severely ill.....you will STILL spread it. Probably much easier since you wont be sick enough to even know you are infectious.

So people should be able to make thier own decision on what risks they are willing to take. It should be between doctor and patients and no one else fucking business.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Just wondering...

Haha!!

Those articles basically say "Those experts say vaccine recipients cause variants. We found some experts who disagree."

Here is an article from 2008 that will help explain things for you:

"The rate of escape of KP9 correlated with levels of vaccine-primed KP9-specific CD8+ T cells present at that time. "

"The serial quantitation of escape mutant viruses evolving during SIV infection shows that rapid dynamics of immune escape and reversion can be observed in early infection, particularly when CD8 T cells are primed by vaccination. "

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
...and are they recommending lazer light enemas

From the National Institutes of Health (NIH):

"Emerging data show that light in the red and near infrared light spectra can reduce lung inflammation, lung fibrosis, pneumonia, acute respiratory disorders, and other severe complications of coronavirus infections. "

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Speaking of dumb. Hillary Clinton has said she wants to get back into politics and hints she is thinking about running in 2024. Democrats are in a bind because they have no new fresh faces to run along with a track record of failure. Biden is a potato, no one likes Kamala Harris, so who can the dems run?

I don't want to see a repeat of 2016 and would love to see DeSantis run but Trump also seems to want to buffalo his way into the race just like Hilary Clinton does.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Just wondering...

Uh, no - we are the faithful custodians of Earth, while you pigs are the ones who have polluted and desecrated it.
Sure ya did. Nice lithium mines, faggit ass.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Compassion. Community. Human Progress.

You know the fact that real leftists are outraged as well just really exposed that line between the establishment modern nazi party and actual American leftists.

These establishment have no compassion whatsoever. They are unloving, tyrannical, hateful control freaks who project thier black and rotted souls onto others for the purpose of dehumanizing everyone who opposes thier precious corporate owned political establishment. Amazing they call it right wing.....we call it left wing. It's just shit authoritarianism, and the fact so many "leftist" support it should tell the story. Not a single right winger supports ANY of it.

I guess more people dying this year under Biden than in 2020......has nothing to do with "leaders" anymore. Only when its Trump and Trump supporters "fault" and it ALWAYS is.

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Yeah, I am a chickenshit because I do not want a heart attack.

I am so ashamed.

Only the brave go to battle to force vaccines on other people.

Because that's not a stunning example of fear and cowardice. Nope. Its bravery.