What about the martyred freedumb fighter, Ashli Babbit?

Jake

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
14 years in the USAF and bailed out as a lowly E4. :Dazed:

WTF, the usual "sew-on" for the senior airman stripes is less than three years and then you make staff sergeant (E5) about the time you re-up for the second four year enlistment. You don't SEE anybody in the AF after 8 years who's still an E fukin four, unless they're a total bolo.

No, there's more to her story than her pitiful attempts to make a living as a civilian once she bailed out. Must be some skeletons in that closet.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
14 years in the USAF and bailed out as a lowly E4. :Dazed:

WTF, the usual "sew-on" for the senior airman stripes is less than three years and then you make staff sergeant (E5) about the time you re-up for the second four year enlistment. You don't SEE anybody in the AF after 8 years who's still an E fukin four, unless they're a total bolo.

No, there's more to her story than her pitiful attempts to make a living as a civilian once she bailed out. Must be some skeletons in that closet.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
Either she was stupid, or she was a fuck up. If she had never been demoted for cause, the AF must have kicked her out for failure to advance.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Must have gotten an article 15 of something. As for her civilian career owning a pool supply and pool cleaning company could actually be a well paying choice here in San Diego as there are so many houses with swimming pools here. She'd have to be competing against the big retailers and a million and one illegals so margins would be slim.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You are an idiot. Her "crime" was essentially misdemeanor trespass. I bet you whined a huge amount when some black thug got shot while trying to murder a police officer. You whined about that but then want people killed for simple trespassing. That kind of exposes what a hypocrite you are, huh?

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
She served her country in real wars tho
IN A RICE PATTY!!!
That’s where you gave your first blow job?

Lol
It's funny af to watch you go to your default homo-gay ad hom. and your buttbro Lokturd jumps right in all giddy and hard.
Dude, I'm pretty sure you're the most unhinged faggit here.
So you are aware of your rampant faggotry, that's good.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
IN A RICE PATTY!!!

Lol
It's funny af to watch you go to your default homo-gay ad hom. and your buttbro Lokturd jumps right in all giddy and hard.

Holliday is giving him a run for his money but I can't tell if that guy is just a troll or actually believe the crap he posts.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
You are an idiot. Her "crime" was essentially misdemeanor trespass. I bet you whined a huge amount when some black thug got shot while trying to murder a police officer. You whined about that but then want people killed for simple trespassing. That kind of exposes what a hypocrite you are, huh?
So you wake up in the middle of the night, you're going to let the home invaders walk out of your house because it was only a simple misdemeanor?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
IN A RICE PATTY!!!

Lol
So you are aware of your rampant faggotry, that's good.
NO, YUO FAGGIT!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
So you wake up in the middle of the night, you're going to let the home invaders walk out of your house because it was only a simple misdemeanor?
You hysterical loon, how many CONservatives are rioting and burning shit down? None. STFU.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
His love for the black cock inspires such erratic behavior

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
IN A RICE PATTY!!!

Lol
It's funnier watch peaches defend you like a loving wife

Did you two have your first kiss back in the bush ?

Back bush and not front bush?

They've went right for the bullseyes! :daFuq:

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
To have a coherent opinion, you have to be able to draw a line of consistency in your thought process. This fukin libs dinged up thought process is more like watching bingo!

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
To have a coherent opinion, you have to be able to draw a line of consistency in your thought process. This fukin libs dinged up thought process is more like watching bingo!

He's all fucked up ATM

I totally lit him up into full metal dingbat mode.

onlookers 6 months from will gaze upon the puddle of piss that used to be meme maggot and say "that right there is emoshima folks"

He even threatened to kill me :ROFL3:

bwhahahahahahaha

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

It wasn't in anyone's home. BTW home invasion is an actual felony and you do have a right to shoot to kill. This case literally was "unlawful entry to the capital building" (that is what they are charging people with) and it is a misdemeanor.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

It wasn't in anyone's home. BTW home invasion is an actual felony and you do have a right to shoot to kill. This case literally was "unlawful entry to the capital building" (that is what they are charging people with) and it is a misdemeanor.

Libtards when you present the facts of the case. Ie: Antifa false flagging the ritos

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
:LMAO: :LOL2: :OMG4:
137251878_10225279776120737_8675025259805989357_n.jpg

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Notice the contempt for a real solider

do real "war heros" say things like this about fallen brethren?

I rest my case

OP
OP

Jake

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Looks like the closet cases from SG have hijacked this completely cromulent thread.

Shame they have nothing good to say about this carcass who will soon be the poster girl for martyrs over on Parler.

ETA the only resting place for your "real solder" troll would be in your transverse colon, with Leakmor's forehead as a backstop.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
She won't be needing a paper bag over head at her funeral at least

Hi Peaches, can you smell what the rock is cooking?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Looks like the closet cases from SG have hijacked this completely cromulent thread.

Shame they have nothing good to say about this carcass who will soon be the poster girl for martyrs over on Parler.

ETA the only resting place for your "real solder" troll would be in your transverse colon, with Leakmor's forehead as a backstop.
Go cut the rest of your face off, fuktard! :Welcome8: