Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
reface-2023-03-25-08-57-20.jpg

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️
That's a huge no.

BH was the creme of the crop.

If I wanted to read innovative ways to call somebody gay and use every adjective in the dictionary I'd go to F4$.

If I wanted funny shit I'd go to FC.

If I wanted both of those on top of aggro flames, PI flames, perverted shit, the best photochops, and TDM, the greatest flamer of all time, id go to BH.

There's never going to be anything like that ever again. TDM, EB, Cun't and Goonsgay shit on everything from all those other sites combined.
You are having a laugh.

Poonday banned posters from even going over to FC when Hankins was single handedly chewing out Bawl hallers. All those from other sites happily mixed. Dont know who TDM is.

BH had some half decent posters SoG, Bumspud, Fried, for example, most the rest were noise makers and talentless teamsters by need.

Very few can hold humour for more than a paragraph, most got that but not at self-fellatioing BH with the likes of SC an Neomook posting reems of boring. Many just getting into petty personal politics and spiting one another and yes there was a bit of that on FC.
Every one of f4$ could chop, its not difficult.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
No, I was teh gratest flamor and trule ever.

Stop biscuiting a mong your selfs, smurfs.

Smurfette has many wholes. She is teh inclusive.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Stupidity?

Nah... you're a virtual pipeline of it right up to my front door. :LOL3:

SirSuperSouthern

It's Always 5:55, bitch.
Site Supporter
Leopardsocks is an oooold frenemy of mine who I, SirSuperSouthern, like and respect. Going forward, I’ll be taking Leopardsocks place here and answer for the bell for man.

You know, meatshield for that charming guy because he can’t really do so in his old age stacked with his uncomfortable difficulties, so I’ll step in for the loveable codger and will violently rape everyone who thinks they can annoy my future best man (Leo has even been his son’s best man at his… “wedding”). Unless I can smell one of you trying to cleverly bait me to bite on a post you planted like a pro. We’ll see…

SSS
- In three… two… one…

SirSuperSouthern

It's Always 5:55, bitch.
Site Supporter
The guy (Leopardsocks) was laughed off one of the most deplorable forums.

I laughed both you and your fat brother off into the horrified "100% Retired" status. Everyone here saw that and knows that, so don't even fucking try to respond to any of my posts anywhere - ever, pussy, because I retired you and crushed your brother's silly Flynn nic...

SSS
- Or do so and get Called Out in good fun just to see if you can still shake off the rust and post in your old good form.