Is Rotwang dead?

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
I have a soft spot in my heart for ol' Rotty.

It's called a tricuspid valvulopathy.
Well, your not going to get the same feels here for the guy.

The guy was laughed off one of the most deplorable forums in the history of the internet where pictures of one of the members pissing all over dishes was a prevalent site. I'm not going to get into the laundry list of retardation the guys resume contains, but will say there's a reason why the guy hid over at that shit fire for years away from the game.

It wasn't like he wanted to leave, but self inflicted forced himself away.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

The guy was laughed off one of the most deplorable forums in the history of the internet where pictures of one of the members pissing all over dishes was a prevalent site. I'm not going to get into the laundry list of retardation the guys resume contains, but will say there's a reason why the guy hid over at that shit fire for years away from the game.

You get laughed off a few forums including this one…

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

He ran and hid for years but his ego got the better of him... like a typical pig... he decided to call himself...Leopardsocks again.

I don't hate the guy and he's pretty good with Scotch selections but I would never introduce him to my teenage daughter or allow his fat arse inside my home.

Once a dirty perverted cop, always a dirty perverted cop.

And that pig is massive these days... his cankles 7 years ago were enough to choke a horse, and now I've heard more recently that he can't walk unassisted for long.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
You get laughed off a few forums including this one…
Several fucking times too, unfortunately though, he always comes back...

I hope ol' whisky nose is doing ok, he always had a stick up his ass about this place though and point blank refused to ever drop by.

Same story with VF, I guess he's basically the Victor Meldrew of the forums (I doubt anyone outside the UK will get the reference).

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
He ran and hid for years but his ego got the better of him... like a typical pig... he decided to call himself...Leopardsocks again.

I don't hate the guy and he's pretty good with Scotch selections but I would never introduce him to my teenage daughter or allow his fat arse inside my home.

And that pig is massive these days... his cankles 7 years ago were enough to choke a horse, and now I've heard more recently that he can't walk unassisted for long.
I didn't realise he was overweight? He always looked pretty trim in his photos.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

This was 6-7 years ago.

Cankles....

Screenshot-20230412-215330.jpg

He's been immobile for awhile now.

(Kid redacted because it's not his fault that Grandpa is a tosser)

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

He had heart surgery you cruel person you.... BH is where bogans hung out.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

He probably had fluid retention from a bad heart...

I like him..

They reckon he was a pervert because he liked Ferals young daughter....

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
He probably had fluid retention from a bad heart...

I like him..

They reckon he was a pervert because he liked Ferals young daughter....

He was a pervert and a manipulative liar, or simply put "a cop". He didn't care about a girl's age. He would help himself. If Cassandras Curse were around, she'd tell you about Stephen's leg gropes under the food court table at Crown.

He's a bit of an overbearing and conniving control turd. We pulled the plug on the Bathurst meetup simply because his insistence on bunking with young feral in order to protect her from what he called rapists, predators, ie us the ones organising it and room sharing any females together unless otherwise specified.

I mean, we couldn't possibly have children in real life and know how to make things safe.

I enjoyed shitting in that smug pervy pig's wheat bixs. I've lost track of how many times that old wanker has demanded my info and address in order to come visit me.

Master

Site Supporter
He was a pervert and a manipulative liar, or simply put "a cop". He didn't care about a girl's age. He would help himself. If Cassandras Curse were around, she'd tell you about Stephen's leg gropes under the food court table at Crown.

He's a bit of an overbearing and conniving control turd. We pulled the plug on the Bathurst meetup simply because his insistence on bunking with young feral in order to protect her from what he called rapists, predators, ie us the ones organising it and room sharing any females together unless otherwise specified.

I mean, we couldn't possibly have children in real life and know how to make things safe.

I enjoyed shitting in that smug pervy pig's wheat bixs. I've lost track of how many times that old wanker has demanded my info and address in order to come visit me.
Didn't he supposedly get caught on Pokemon forums or something like that?

Master

Site Supporter
That might have been somebody else, or I've forgotten.

Stephen is pretty forgettable.
Something something DumCrud and HC Turdle caught him up on Pokemon forums then Bummer made that Christmas gif where he was grabbing little boys genitals as a perverted Santa.

Nothing will ever beat Yellowbeards gif of that perv fucking a baby tho. That shit was just plain wrong and the fact everyone made that gif their sig then defended YB when it got deleted only proved just how nasty BH was back then.

These neotards now a days couldn't hang with that crowd.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Something something DumCrud and HC Turdle caught him up on Pokemon forums then Bummer made that Christmas gif where he was grabbing little boys genitals as a perverted Santa.

Nothing will ever beat Yellowbeards gif of that perv fucking a baby tho. That shit was just plain wrong and the fact everyone made that gif their sig then defended YB when it got deleted only proved just how nasty BH was back then.

These neotards now a days couldn't hang with that crowd.
Oi…biatch…Dove made you cry! Löl

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️
Didn't he supposedly get caught on Pokemon forums or something like that?

I remember that, he was chatting up/using inappropriate language to a girl who's age was in her bio(14 years old). I saw it because it was linked all over the place, and the posts, i'm not about to go around calling people nonces just on flametown heresay and the Flea- gossip mill.