Is the Economy Really Recovering in the USA?

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Recently, I read some upbeat news in the New York Times that the USA added several million jobs & unemployment declined ssignificantly in June 2021.

....but is this true?

Or is just hoopla the Mainstream Media or Wall Street wants us to believe?

What is the actual state of the US economy these days where you live, Americanos?

Sorry I can't take a trip down South due to border restrictions as we're not allowed to go there due to the Pandemic.

So I can't see what's actually going on.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
There is a bounce back just from ending the lock downs. That said, millions of jobs have been lost, democrats are printing money like no tomorrow, and inflation is rearing its ugly head.

Meanwhile Dems are completely out of control attacking civil liberties right and left. They are politicizing law enforcement,, say they will monitor everyone's phone and text messages, illegally wiretapping conservative journalists hoping to find anything they can charge them with, declaring everyone who isn't them is a mythical "white supremacist". Evil times with an economy which most certainly has more inflation than real growth.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Speaking about inflation and shortages. If you need new tires you might want to buy them ASAP while you still can.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I wonder how many of these people are no longer on unemployment because they exhausted all of their benefits?

The economy has been shit since the 1970s.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
There is a bounce back just from ending the lock downs. That said, millions of jobs have been lost, democrats are printing money like no tomorrow, and inflation is rearing its ugly head.

Meanwhile Dems are completely out of control attacking civil liberties right and left. They are politicizing law enforcement,, say they will monitor everyone's phone and text messages, illegally wiretapping conservative journalists hoping to find anything they can charge them with, declaring everyone who isn't them is a mythical "white supremacist". Evil times with an economy which most certainly has more inflation than real growth.

Yep.

And when they say the unemployment went down? They dont provide context. They dont say it's because the lock downs ended.

They pretend the credit is theirs.

Food prices are up due to food shortage. Farmers are dumping milk and euthanizing cows.:/

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I wonder how many of these people are no longer on unemployment because they exhausted all of their benefits?

The economy has been shit since the 1970s.
[/Qpulled.
Everyone had their benefits extended to September. Some red state governors have refused the extensions because of the worler shortage. There are lots of jobs and help wanted signs but there does seem to be millions of people who prefer to get $3000 a month per adult for free instead of working. For a couple that is $6000 a month without working.

A lot of people are now a little too comfortable not working. Thus they are not looking for work. Cutting off the benefits has successfully eased the worker shortages in red states because people are forced back to work.

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

My it couldn't have anything to do with doubling the world's population in less than 50 years could it?!

A bit like inviting 100 guests for a wedding & 200 show up. Then they wonder why they ran out of food for the guests.

Too many people pulled and pushed around
Too many waiting for that lucky break.
That was your first mistake
You took your lucky break and broke it in two.
Now what can be done for you?
You broke it in two.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

My it couldn't have anything to do with doubling the world's population in less than 50 years could it?!

A bit like inviting 100 guests for a wedding & 200 show up. Then they wonder why they ran out of food for the guests.

You broke it in two.

The Beatles were pretentious communists idiots who took too much acid and ended up MK Ultra inflicted puppets of the corrupt elites.

All these entertainers thumping this SJW cancer were pide piper's leading sheep to the slaughter.

NEVER form your ideology from wealthy culture lords.

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

You broke it in two.

The Beatles were pretentious communists idiots who took too much acid and ended up MK Ultra inflicted puppets of the corrupt elites.

All these entertainers thumping this SJW cancer were pide piper's leading sheep to the slaughter.

NEVER form your ideology from wealthy culture lords.

Actually Dovey, I kinda see the Beatles as ubiquitous as MacDonald's Golden Arches.

Neo-Liberal pap funded and paid for by the Establishment.

You see 'em on every corner. Likewise, what day, hour minute goes by where you don't hear a Beatles tune on Top 40s or Golden oldies radio statios?

They just spouted banal truisms which have become self-fulfilling prophecies.

"Too Many People"

....yeah I agree....we've got too many fucking people on the face of this planet right now for our existing technology & the way natural resources are utilized to accommodate everyone.

Heck, that's not even Marxist, but could be applied by any Hard Right Wing Calvinist to rehash their own slogans,

"Waste Not. Want Not"

"Live within your means"

"A Penny saves is a penny earned"

But of course, too many people destroys whatever equilibrium the frugal are trying to acheive cuz then there's not enough go go around anymore.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
John Lennon was a communist but he was the only one.

Perhaps. Mind you, Lennon grew up working class and poor in the poor, hardscrabble pro Labour Party neighborhoods of Liberpool.

so that might have had something to do with it.

However, I just thought his partner Paul McCartney was a soft liberal at best. wh just sang common sense.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
John Lennon was a communist but he was the only one.

Perhaps. Mind you, Lennon grew up working class and poor in the poor, hardscrabble pro Labour Party neighborhoods of Liberpool.

so that might have had something to do with it.

However, I just thought his partner Paul McCartney was a soft liberal at best. wh just sang common sense.
archives?
They all grew up working class.

Politics Free Zone

Deportation Moderator
Site Supporter ☠️
riqp4ws.png

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Well, Democrats had been lying and claiming inflation was only temporary but now they are finally admitting the truth. Even the Treasury Secretary Janet Yellin is admitting that inflation is severe and will be rapid. Currently, inflation is higher than economic growth which means the real economy is actually contracting.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Hopefully, we can talk about economics and not have people whining about politics. I admit it is near impossible to talk about government policy and not mention the government or who is pushing these horrible policies.

Holliday1881

Banned
Banned
"But when you talk about destruction
Don't you know that you can count me out"

"But if you want money for people with minds that hate
All I can tell you is brother you have to wait"

"But if you go carrying pictures of Chairman Mao
You ain't going to make it with anyone anyhow."
....JJohn Lennon

Take two
Okay
You say you want a revolution
Well, you know
We all want to change the world
You tell me that it's evolution
Well, you know
We all want to change the world
But when you talk about destruction
Don't you know that you can count me out
Don't you know it's gonna be
All right?
Don't you know it's gonna be (all right)
You say you got a real solution
Well, you know
We'd all love to see the plan
You ask me for a contribution
Well, you know
We're all doing what we can
But if you want money for people with minds that hate
All I can tell you is brother you have to wait
You say you'll change the constitution
Well, you know
We'd all love to change your head
You tell me it's the institution
Well, you know
You better free your mind instead
But if you go carrying pictures of Chairman Mao
You ain't going to make it with anyone anyhow
All, all, all, all, all, all, all, all, all, all, all right
All right, all right, all right, all right, all right

Last edited: