Is the FT crew trying too hard?

How to deal with opposing forum riffraff?

• 1. Flick them indefinitely into Sweatshops

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • 2. Charge a membership fee

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3. Ride the wave...that’s entertainment

• 4. Create a troll posse and fuck their forum up the porthole

• 5. Get the “YouTube Lion” to intervene

• 6. Ban them for PI and rinse and repeat accordingly

• Total voters

Krieg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
and yanno, I actually raised my hand for a moment to smack the screen. So much Cannabis...

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
As this being the only forum I belong to, as far as I know. I have no idea what these other forums that are being mentioned and sounds like places that take themselves far too seriously.

I know the BF's ancients who have been here since the old Forums and what their quirks might be, where dinosaurs wore ball gags and there were no such things "morality", there'd be abortions done nightly to our Dark Gods as we deflowered the most "alpha" of males. Barely know any of you new people.
Seems like a lot of grudges being held and carried over. Some shit flinging and bringing up old PI, but no promises of suicide.

I remain optimistic.

This is exactly true.

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
We have a strong and stable community here @Bastard Factory, but are certain members from opposing forums and multi-members doing more harm than good? Do we hitch up a $100.00 standard membership fee (that include Player’s Circle perks to that amount) to help curtail the riffraff or just go with the flow and ride the wave? Lately, particularly members like @Super Chad and @Flynn, have used this board to smear shit all over the place, and are basically targeting a single member. Some of the multi-members have disappointed and have done the same. Where does it end?

Ahem...Not true. Our "terrorist group" has also "targeted" Biggie Car-lot. Though I can understand the "confusion" when it comes to classifying him as a whole "person."

It is false that "we" have just "targeted" one "person." In fact, "we" have "targeted" all the stupid people here, which accounts for 85% of the "membership" here.

Signed by The People For A Dovey Free Zone.
Well we can get rid of you and your ilk at anytime. For the moment, it’s treated as bothersome traffic and perhaps a tad of marketing value. But I hardly feel a few deadbeats and forum lowlifes warrant concern. As for “terrorist group”, child, you have no fucking idea!

That's what I thought.

I've been waiting for you to have me banned for two days now.
Yano yanno! 3.5K blah, blah, fucking blah. Fucking waste of time and space you are. You’re like a high school child...what...you’re 33 right?

How about the Breakfall ultimatums?

"Ban X or I'm gone!" LOL!

"BAN Flynn." LOL!

Shut up you glorified hall monitor and go climb back under Dovey's rotten cunt lips, and play like you're her child, so she can sleep at night.
Show us your tits!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
So on top of calling kids something you "own"

Flynn also thinks that kids should crawl into your cunt lips....like kids belong in your privates.

Fucking gross ass garbage predator.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Flynn also thinks that kids should crawl into your cunt lips....like kids belong in your privates.

.... family time at her house :facepalm:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

"Hey kids! Crawl up into mommas pussy while I scream at strangers on the internet. You are doing WHAT I WANT this weekend!"

*barf*

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

"Hey kids! Crawl up into mommas pussy while I scream at strangers on the internet. You are doing WHAT I WANT this weekend!"

*barf*
This weekend?

Shit, I bet she's got bungie cords draped over the computer chair for this very purpose

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

*barf*
This weekend?

Shit, I bet she's got bungie cords draped over the computer chair for this very purpose

Poor, nonexistent kids!

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

*barf*
This weekend?

Poor, nonexistent kids!
COVID kids

you know, like those cardboard props they started filling the football stadiums with ?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
No worries friends

Just a friendly friday night at flynn's house

I believe civilized folk refer to this as ""darts"" ?

71FW.gif

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

*barf*
This weekend?

Poor, nonexistent kids!
COVID kids

you know, like those cardboard props they started filling the football stadiums with ?

Flynn still wouldnt have custody.

Just sayin!

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

*barf*
This weekend?

Poor, nonexistent kids!
COVID kids

Flynn still wouldnt have custody.

Just sayin!
The state won't even let her adopt fish food if it happens to still be wiggling

damn......

Caskur's apprentice

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Factory Bastard
Dovey's mad now! Right after I posted her own post where SHE bashes my "mothering" skills.

Truth to Dovey is like holy water to a vampire.
SHe bashed your mothering skills?

Do you need a tissue?

I never even claimed this sociopath HAD any skills, let alone "mothering skills".....so it's pretty illiterate.

Its gonna victimize itself again lol

Dovey said:
Gotdamn. What a fucking stupid person you are.
Dovey said:

Like as a woman and mother even.

It's sad you think returning property to a child is "snitching to his baby momma". I'm sure if it were your kid you would as glad as she was.

And considering you knew I contacted her and you "understood why" but flipped your script later because you want to impress shit bags rather than do the right thing, I'm very relieved you no longer "like" me.

No clue why this is still even a topic. You guys gnash your damn teeth over this on a monthly basis. Maybe it will go annual soon before you all move on.[QUOTE/]

Owned again, CHILDLESS!

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Is this the part where Flynn doesn’t eat or sleep for 72 hours so she can find things that Dovey has said on the internet which happen to contradict other things Dovey has said because Dovey is a troll who does care what she says to plebs like Flynn

Do you think the fact that none of us give the slightest fuck either way reinforces Flynn sense of self worthlessness?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Is this the part where Flynn doesn’t eat or sleep for 72 hours so she can find things that Dovey has said on the internet which happen to contradict other things Dovey has said because Dovey is a troll who does care what she says to plebs like Flynn

Do you think the fact that none of us give the slightest fuck either way reinforces Flynn sense of self worthlessness?

Imagine being this irrationally offended by a stranger on the internet where you are demanding answers, taking notes, cyber stalking.....and actually saying that person is "owned"

:LOL1:

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Imagine being this irrationally offended by a stranger on the internet where you are demanding answers, taking notes, cyber stalking.....and actually saying that person is "owned"

Lmao

mad as fuck because you confused her into thinking she was important enough to get the truth

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Factory Bastard

YOU ARE THE ONE that brought up the "mothering" insults. Nice try on trying to deflect the main point with your useless dribble.

Now it has come light that YOU started with these insults which negates all your sloppy claims of "they started it first," and my favorite from your man-bitch Biggie when he posted, "Dovey's fighting fire with fire." NOW. It has been PROVEN by YOUR own post that YOU started down this road of insults.

Even posters who feel bad for you even say that you're an idiot and that "can I find a plethora of other things to bang your head against." Yet. The crux of your defense was that we are all "psychos" because WE first brought up the "mothering insults."

You are nothing more than a fucking liar who can't even do that fucking right. A "mother" who can't even take care of her own children.