The FiLTH crew is declining and on its last leg

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Ass you know @Mr. Whipple was marathon jerking off 18 hours a day to gay scat and pr0n and got SHELL SHOCKED and got deceased. Same with turd polisher @Blurt. He was in NYC catching proper young business professionals on their way to Starbucks and furiously sniffed their anuses. He got caught by police and is in jail.

X is desperate and PMed Goyllium as his new BOSS along with her e-date fat Lily.

While alphas grow into more and more of a dangerous asset, the FiLTH crew is on its last leg. With supporting liberalism and LTGBP(iodio) "community" and BLM.

When will Goyllium breakdown ? When will X found by the FBl for raping his tiny real life dolls from Amazon? Sick I know.

Discuss

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Team Soy is hurting at the moment.... Lily was arrested for public indecency yesterday for riding her mobiltiy scooter around Walmart wearing just a stained thong. The photos are probably already on the people of Walmart website. She protested her innocence naturally, claiming it was a bikini and that she hadn't noticed she wasn't wearing the top half. *shudders*

Aidsman was arrested too, for holding a placard in Portland city centre which read "Love has no age limit" and a picture of a grown man holding a child's hand. He was also offering a 50% discount on NAMBLA membership, the sick fuck.

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Team Soy is hurting at the moment.... Lily was arrested for public indecency yesterday for riding her mobiltiy scooter around Walmart wearing just a stained thong. The photos are probably already on the people of Walmart website. She protested her innocence naturally, claiming it was a bikini and that she hadn't noticed she wasn't wearing the top half. *shudders*

Aidsman was arrested too, for holding a placard in Portland city centre which read "Love has no age limit" and a picture of a grown man holding a child's hand. He was also offering a 50% discount on NAMBLA membership, the sick fuck.
Scouse, u always make crying for laughter :LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:
gold.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Scouse, u always make crying for laughter :LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:
gold.

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
X is going too. LoL

Top scum.

Now fatso Lily and we winneded

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Lily is very beloved here. LoL
I tried, I really did, but saw that she manipulates people and tries to pit them against one another :/ Most people can see through this, obviously, but some are desperate for a friend/ally and choose to ignore it.. fuck that!! I see what she does.. I honestly don't believe she knows that she manipulates, because it's ingrained in who she is.. :(

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Lily is very beloved here. LoL
I tried, I really did, but saw that she manipulates people and tries to pit them against one another :/ Most people can see through this, obviously, but some are desperate for a friend/ally and choose to ignore it.. fuck that!! I see what she does.. I honestly don't believe she knows that she manipulates, because it's ingrained in who she is.. :(

I saw that last year, too. With snakes like her/him I have a aggressive and ruthless stance.

She wont last here long. Filth always be like fill or scat or waste. They need to get FLUSHED.

Lily is a fill

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Boy Oh boy do some p[eople take this plaace seriously.... ffs getagrip :LOL3: :LOL3:

A tear tear here an a tear tear there here a tear there a tear oh my fuck you pussie FUCK ... get a fuckingggggggg GRIP !

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Says the guy who cried when is bestie left BAHAHAHAHA... "if you leave, I leave" LMFAO:LOL3:
BaB4l7q.gif

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Says the guy who cried when is bestie left BAHAHAHAHA... "if you leave, I leave" LMFAO:LOL3:
BaB4l7q.gif

Did X really said that?????? :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3:
I could almost hear is tears pouncing off his keyboard.. LOL.. Now he's desperately latching on to whoever will give him some backup, which aren't too many people anymore :)

Last edited: