FiLTH

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
2-34.jpg

That one dude used the rag up almost heh

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
SHIELD: ATTENTION! Road is under fire!

Underneath: A very important point that needs to be kept under greatest endurance occupied.
Yea the shitter is important. The Latrine is where you can get some peace for a little while.

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
I heard your grandfather was the war sissy in the group! :LOL3:
He was on the Isonzo Front in Italy for four or five years. Died at 82 in Pittsfield, Massachusetts.
He fought against the Austrians/Hungarians/Germans toward the end.
Never said much about it.

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
You can see the ramparts to the right. They stood there and fired over the top of the trench. About 100 yards further would be the French prolly.

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
He was on the Isonzo Front in Italy for four or five years. Died at 82 in Pittsfield, Massachusetts.
He fought against the Austrians/Hungarians/Germans toward the end.
Never said much about it.

Isonzo front????? These were hard motherfuckers!!!
the-s-impsons-bush.gif

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Please click the Web banner to support our site.

Hang up with men and have some fun for FREE!!!!

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Ever dreaming of having a long cock to pleasure your men???

Please click the banner to support our site and get a bigger dick!

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
We have 1 lead. Thanks for clicking the web banner for cock pills. 12 bucks are going straight to BFs pot to support the server. Have fun!

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
1916???

Do you think the SCAT is now in heaven? What happened to the WW1 SCAT????
Well, the ones in the woods were buried, and then they switched to a new spot. Easy.
The concrete one in the trenches had to be emptied. Shoveled out. Obviously disease is an issue in such close confines of a trench.
Of course, a shell making a direct hit would make a mess, and nobody wanted that filth splattered, so there was probably a steel cover to protect it maybe with sandbags on the top. It would suck being the guys who had to come out from the bunker to cover it under fire.

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Well, the ones in the woods were buried, and then they switched to a new spot. Easy.
The concrete one in the trenches had to be emptied. Shoveled out. Obviously disease is an issue in such close confines of a trench.
Of course, a shell making a direct hit would make a mess, and nobody wanted that filth splattered, so there was probably a steel cover to protect it maybe with sandbags on the top. It would suck being the guys who had to come out from the bunker to cover it under fire.
Thanks for the WW1 SCAT REPORT, which made my SKULL smarter.