FiLTH

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
So mUcH FiLtH!!!!

I can't handle any moar scat videos bruder, whether it's a male or female relieving themselves....

Do you remember that video you posted ages ago of some scruffy hobo looking fucker who made a big plate of spaghetti, shat in it and then ate it?

That video is etched on my brain and will haunt me for the rest of my days!

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
So mUcH FiLtH!!!!

I can't handle any moar scat videos bruder, whether it's a male or female relieving themselves....

Do you remember that video you posted ages ago of some scruffy hobo looking fucker who made a big plate of spaghetti, shat in it and then ate it?

That video is etched on my brain and will haunt me for the rest of my days!
Bahahaha Bruder. Sorry, but I cracked up now!!! Bahahahah!!!

Siiiiiick!
Imagine being a solid male adult and you eat a big plate of spaghetti with SCAT!!!!

WTF man!!!

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Which SUPERSTAR wish you would be here, Aryan?

I wonder what MadHAtter is doing! He was a truck driver from UK, remember???

RapeApe, RapeWolf or even that shit stick Dr. Period pepper. Remember his pathetic videos from his kitchen???

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Which SUPERSTAR wish you would be here, Aryan?

I wonder what MadHAtter is doing! He was a truck driver from UK, remember???

RapeApe, RapeWolf or even that shit stick Dr. Period pepper. Remember his pathetic videos from his kitchen???
I dunno bruder, probs Gremlin! He was a sound, down to earth fella. Hatter was cool, but I think his wires were fried from the drugs Lol.

It would be good to see Rapeape too, he visited this place a while back, but then vanished...

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
LOL did you see him on the YNC and invite him here? I recall him randomly turning up a few months ago and then disappearing again.
Nah man! Sadly they shut down the forum many years ago. Bunch of losers anyway.

But the comments on gore videos are hillarious.

No, Legion was always gay.

They come here and then they just disappear.

Funny how us OLD GEEZERS still are here. LOL

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Nah man! Sadly they shut down the forum many years ago. Bunch of losers anyway.

But the comments on gore videos are hillarious.

No, Legion was always gay.

They come here and then they just disappear.

Funny how us OLD GEEZERS still are here. LOL
Bro, we're not that old, I'm only 40!

How time flies.... seems like only yesterday we were tearing up the YNC forum...

It was fun doing it while I was getting ready for a night out on a weekend and having a few early drinks at home.

The banter and trollin' got me in a good mood and always made me LOL.

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Bro, we're not that old, I'm only 40!

How time flies.... seems like only yesterday we were tearing up the YNC forum...

It was fun doing it while I was getting ready for a night out on a weekend and having a few early drinks at home.

The banter and trollin' got me in a good mood and always made me LOL.
When did we start trollin‘? With nazi flags, scat and derailing threads with Aids???

Hillarious times.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Not sure, was it 2008/2009? There were loads of people on there with Nazi avatars, I remember thinking where the fuck do they get them from, because some of them looked ace, so I'd steal em LOL..... I think one guy messaged me and complained!:LOL3:

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Not sure, was it 2008/2009? There were loads of people on there with Nazi avatars, I remember thinking where the fuck do they get them from, because some of them looked ace, so I'd steal em LOL..... I think one guy messaged me and complained!:LOL3:
Man. 2008?? Could be Bruder.

I was shocked. I started trolling st a fashion celeb blog cslled wwtdd DOT cum. What would tyler durden do?

I trolled the comment section very hard. MaleBoyShaunDewet.

Thrn I looked for rotten and some Ogrish, because I watched this back at 2001.

And then I found the young news channel. I thought it was a startup where young people bring news.

I saw the sick content. And these gruesome nazi commentators. No compassion. Evil comments. NaziSerb and other swines.

And I saw Weeg. He always said 'did he died?'. I never saw such a disgusting avatar. Internet was new back then. I thought this guy was real.

Then I registered there. As Mister Fister.

Then UncleDiLF with "Let's meAT...hehe!!!" All over. Lulz. All the time. Back then it made an impact.

Hillarious times.

I was afraid seeing these nazis. LoL. I was nervous browsing this site.

Funny times.

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
@UncleDiLF Bro, let me try to cheer you up:
1-36.jpg

German soldiers on the classic tree limb shitter.