Is the Prowler always angy cuz he’s bald?

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Ive seen all these videos remarking this characteristic of bald men even from bald men themselves

So maybe when they get up every morning and look in the mirror a day filled with anger begins

Perhaps @The Prowler should strongly consider buying a rug or if he could afford it getting a hair transplant like Donald Trump

About the only bald men i met who weren’t angry are fathers because they are too preoccupied with raising their children and perhaps the love they impart replaces this anger

Not many bald seem to be able to carry themselves effortlessly with complete confidence. Maybe the late actor Sean Connory was an example

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Pity bump for Hopeless @Joe.

@Joe I am pretty sure the guy in the video is actually mocking non-bald people for thinking that bald people think it is a big deal to be bald.

@Joe Do you really think he is angry or sensitive at all about being bald? If he were, then would it make any sense at all to make a YouTube channel about it?

@Joe Does this have something to do with me always calling you are real life loser?

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Oh, there are still a few of those around.

*cough*TRUMP*cough*
Come on man, it's nothing like this;

R.76b8bf5f32cfdd60d12c9ad248cf90dd