Is there a reason talk of politics gets so vitriolic?

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
This thread has turned vitriolic.

Maybe we shouldn’t have a Politics sub?
Jesus C bro, we just walked over that ground a few weeks ago, you stirring up trouble?
Most of the posters here are incapable of not letting politics filter into every little fucking thing.
It just is-
Ruins it for the rest of us,
But 'us' are in the minority now.
Accept it.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Jesus C bro, we just walked over that ground a few weeks ago, you stirring up trouble?
Most of the posters here are incapable of not letting politics filter into every little fucking thing.
It just is-
Ruins it for the rest of us,
But 'us' are in the minority now.
Accept it.

For the most part, it shouldn't ruin anyone's day if they stay out of the politics sub.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
I've told you time and again, people go to "leftist" ideologies after they've lived in a "righty" world. If Latin America doesn't showcase that I don't know what region does.

People are too freakin' stupid in most of the world to do it the way the Scandinavian countries do, right down the middle. They have capitalism, but also have a strong social safety net without the rich crying too much about taxation. If people have money in their pocket to spend, that works for their economies.

This isn't hard stuff, it's that the world has too many greedy motherfuckers.

One country in South American managed to go entirely to the left and we know how they ended up, even though they have the world's largest proven reserves or oil.

Argentina also went that path during the pandemic and they're reaping the bitter results.

I'm pretty sure my country was doing that during the past four years and considering a pandemic followed by war in Eastern Europe didn't wipe out our economy, I'd say it worked well. The government helped everyone who needed and yes, prices went up during that period, to make up for the loss in taxes due to all the closed business, but according to pretty much every financial institution in the world, we did right, since the economy recovered very quickly.

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
not likely, I'm the only one here that is practically perfect in every way

MrNiceGuy

peace through anarchy
☠️
This thread has turned vitriolic.

Maybe we shouldn’t have a Politics sub?
Sticks and stones may break bones but if words hurt you, would you rather be blind and deaf?

If ya can't take the heat, stay off the planet because we ain't growing trees big enough to suck up all this bullshit co2 we spewing tootz. Holla!

OP
OP
Blurt

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Sticks and stones may break bones but if words hurt you, would you rather be blind and deaf?

If ya can't take the heat, stay off the planet because we ain't growing trees big enough to suck up all this bullshit co2 we spewing tootz. Holla!

Dude. I swim, cool and dark-eyed like a Great White, in a sea of hateful, trans-bashing, fag-laming, vitriolic, small-minded guppies and sea cucumbers.

Their words are mere eddies in the current to me. They do not make me deviate from my prey a single micron.

I’ve been here for roughly thirty million years. Ephemeral fart bubbles rising from the depths burst again my skin and vanish without my ever knowing they touched me.

Say what you will, I sail on.