IS there too many strains of WEED to chose from ?

IRISH KAM

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The names of Weed strains now is bordering on insanity .
WTF happened to the days of WEED is WEED ?

Whats ya views ..............................................................

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator
Prioritize.
Options are good.

KBCdwKf.jpg

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I've had the OG Kush!

I agree, options are good. Switching up the flavor from time to time can increase the buzz too. Man I cant wait to go to Settle and pick from the MENU!!! lol

OP
OP
IRISH KAM

IRISH KAM

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I've had the OG Kush!

I agree, options are good. Switching up the flavor from time to time can increase the buzz too. Man I cant wait to go to Settle and pick from the MENU!!! lol

U owe me u Snake .

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I've had the OG Kush!

U owe me u Snake .

Ya off topic ya rat! lol

We settled that remember? Sent ya an e-bottle of Irish whiskey and you said all good. Besides, it was never my fault anyway fucker lol, Evs the one that banned ya. I was just getting my chop on Thrill

OP
OP
IRISH KAM

IRISH KAM

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I've had the OG Kush!

U owe me u Snake .

Ya off topic ya rat! lol

We settled that remember? Sent ya an e-bottle of Irish whiskey and you said all good. Besides, it was never my fault anyway fucker lol, Evs the one that banned ya. I was just getting my chop on Thrill

Ya gonna have to E-post me another bottle of Whiskey .

Then were all good . Thrill

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I've had the OG Kush!

U owe me u Snake .

Ya off topic ya rat! lol

LMAO! If that will get your monkey ass off my back about that shit than so be it lolol.

Kam_Cheers.jpg

NOW, whats your views on all the strains lol? You dont like the variety?

OP
OP
IRISH KAM

IRISH KAM

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I've had the OG Kush!

U owe me u Snake .

Ya off topic ya rat! lol

LMAO! If that will get your monkey ass off my back about that shit than so be it lolol.

Kam_Cheers.jpg

NOW, whats your views on all the strains lol? You dont like the variety?

Its fake .

It doesnt say IRISH KAM .
Ya shopped it ya snake .

Krieg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
There are essentially two strains, so we're told. As some actual research has been done as we're about to legalize it nationally.
Don't really give shit as long as it kills pain and does the job.

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator