Is this Biden calling a 47 year black man a boy or just another conservative with a really good hologram projector?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
With all the blatantly racist shit he has said? He could come out and say black people are a plague and stupid and his mindless full of shit voters would either ignore it, defend it, or post some debunked propaganda edited clip about Trump.

They dont care about racism outside of accusing others of it to make up for their lack of information

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
My 90 yr old MIL still calls her 67 year old son, "her boy," "my boy" or just "boy."

And fuck Americans screwing with yet ANOTHER English word making it, "racist"..... you people, black, brown or white, need to shut your stupid gobs.

sound like a plan...hmm?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
My 90 yr old MIL still calls her 67 year old son, "her boy," "my boy" or just "boy."

And fuck Americans screwing with yet ANOTHER English word making it, "racist"..... you people, black, brown or white, need to shut your stupid gobs.

sound like a plan...hmm?
Righto Sheila! :Happy5:

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I got attacked yesterday by a fat ginger on twitter... he blocked me so I couldn't take a shot at him , the pussy.

How it went, - he attacked our Prem. about having third world hospitals (an absolute lie) so I shot back with,

What do you expect when they're staffed with 3rd world dotors and nurses..... hahaha

Anyway... I'm racist trash apparently because I dared tell the truth about the dirty parasites who work in the hospitals... and incidentally Fiona Stanley Hospital is the newest and most modern Hospital in the entire Southern Hemisphere.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Just Biden being a racist again like most Democrats usually are.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
No he isn't. There is nothing wrong calling a man, "boy".... old boy would have been better.

@Oerdin ... you're writing irrational.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I got attacked yesterday by a fat ginger on twitter... he blocked me so I couldn't take a shot at him , the pussy.

How it went, - he attacked our Prem. about having third world hospitals (an absolute lie) so I shot back with,

What do you expect when they're staffed with 3rd world dotors and nurses..... hahaha

Anyway... I'm racist trash apparently because I dared tell the truth about the dirty parasites who work in the hospitals... and incidentally Fiona Stanley Hospital is the newest and most modern Hospital in the entire Southern Hemisphere.

I'm currently banned from FB again because I got into it with some little shit who was arguing that its Constitutional for the government to force the vaccine.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I'm currently banned from FB again because I got into it with some little shit who was arguing that its Constitutional for the government to force the vaccine.
I remember those days.....before I deleted FB.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

It's so bad now. It's ridiculous.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

facebook is total garbage & is nothing but a safe place for sissies like admin