Is this GOP Lawmaker's question appropriate or inappropriate?

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Is there a difference between a "transwoman" and a "trans female"? Because the person on the stand seemed to correct the "lawmaker" on the term...

I think the "lawmaker" wanted to know if the person being questioned was born as a biological male or a biological female. It is totally appropriate if it is relevant to the subject.

Do you have a penis, Senile @Joe?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Trying to force society to divorce biological sex from this concept of "gender" is wildly inappropriate.

Do me and my daughters have no right to protections from biological males?

Isn't it inappropriate to force women to share prison cells with male rapists on the basis they said they identify as women? Isn't it inappropriate for males to be nude with their dicks out in front of women and girls? Or looking at women and girls in spaces that were made for our safety and dignity?

Why is this question inappropriate .....while as a woman I'm stripped of my protections and rights and expected to bend over backwards accommodating males of whom I don't want in my spaces?

If a male has his rape stick in tact.....he doesn't belong in female spaces. This is for our safety and dignity.

The most inappropriate part of this bullshit is the total disregard and erasure of women and womanhood. And the material and conduct being promoted to children and minors. That person in that video simply has no credibility or right to call anything inappropriate with all the disgusting and vile things he supports being done to women and kids.