Is X a street shitter?

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
My intel Kumesh Kumar filmed me this!!

He found X, @Flynn, @Weeg, @The Countess and @Lily STREET SHITTING!
Why is this allowed!?

f83.gif

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
No, I'm 56 and was eligible for retirement. I retired.
Wow, respect.

You make the right things. Hope that you still do some kind of work. Work because to be always in the action. Not for the money.

And many travelling!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Wow, respect.

You make the right things. Hope that you still do some kind of work. Work because to be always in the action. Not for the money.

And many travelling!

I've thought about it, but answering to an asshole (especially a Millenial or Gen Zer) would be intolerable. I was feeling it a few years back. The constant "sensitivity" and butthurt these young people expressed.

One day I cursed at my computer for some computer shit. I got called into the office by the manager because one of the millennials was "frightened" by the "f" word in the office. She claimed to understand I didn't curse at a person, but she had to address their complaint.

I told her that she should have told them to grow a spine. Anyway, I read the handwriting on the wall.

michaeljordanfuckthemkids.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
I've thought about it, but answering to an asshole (especially a Millenial or Gen Zer) would be intolerable. I was feeling it a few years back. The constant "sensitivity" and butthurt these young people expressed.

One day I cursed at my computer for some computer shit. I got called into the office by the manager because one of the millennials was "frightened" by the "f" word in the office. She claimed to understand I didn't curse at a person, but she had to address their complaint.

I told her that she should have told them to grow a spine. Anyway, I read the handwriting on the wall.

I hate millennial. They are wussies and just weak.

Yiur gen was hardcore. Ours too. The rest is sissy.

They should be happy having us around. If a war starts we know what to do, while they would sit in the corner cell shocked crying for mommy. Fuck them

MrNiceGuy

peace through anarchy
☠️

Shoulda lied and say you said, "FUDGE!"

And followed up by stating you have Tourettes Syndrome anyway so even if you did say the other, you are more a protected class then fearful of fbomb word people.

Two can play dumb games.