Islamic terrorist attack in Texas.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
And that is the West's fault for thinking and aspiring to a melting pot... CHECK their brains... I bet they are FULL of nematodes.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Thank God we have military style arms to kill all these sand niggers when they go haywire!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Would’ve it be remarkable if we could actually stamp out Islam altogether in the near future? Think about that possibility and the butterfly effect that it may have on modern society and generations to come. This could be the answer...

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned
Would’ve it be remarkable if we could actually stamp out Islam altogether in the near future? Think about that possibility and the butterfly effect that it may have on modern society and generations to come. This could be the answer...
Yeah, except Islam is winning. The west isn't trying anymore.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Yeah, except Islam is winning. The west isn't trying anymore.

Time to make sure the gun control people turn their weapons in.

Just sayin.

Holliday1881

Banned
Banned
Heck, why just muslims? Why not all conservatives?

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
QAMYHDB66II6PI7W3BZZV22WQQ.jpg

There is no god but Allah and Muhammad is his messenger

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
And that is the West's fault for thinking and aspiring to a melting pot... CHECK their brains... I bet they are FULL of nematodes.

USA Shouldn't have gone into Afghanistan to begin with or Iraq.

Thank Dumbya fer that.

Fucking dumbest, sleaziest & least qualified President of All time.

USA just repeating the same mistakes if the European colonial empires. When the wars end the colonial subjects flock to their colonizer.

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Do you think Bush the younger was worse than Biden? His approval numbers say otherwise.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Fuck dude, you should’ve replied in August. Don’t do a maxis735CP on me!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

He takes immense pleasure in claiming conservatives support and agree with Islalm and that Isalm is just conservative.

It's incredibly ignorant and insane, the belief systems couldnt possible be more incompatible and its conservatives who do not support thier authoritarian and misogynist ideology here.

But H decides what people are, and if they disagree with him, he starts assigning and labeling so he can justify his dehumanizing hatred of other people.

I guess it's easier than having to have reasonable discussions and having to actually think. And....they enjoy thier hate.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

He takes immense pleasure in claiming conservatives support and agree with Islalm and that Isalm is just conservative.

It's incredibly ignorant and insane, the belief systems couldnt possible be more incompatible and its conservatives who do not support thier authoritarian and misogynist ideology here.

But H decides what people are, and if they disagree with him, he starts assigning and labeling so he can justify his dehumanizing hatred of other people.

I guess it's easier than having to have reasonable discussions and having to actually think. And....they enjoy thier hate.
He’s just stirring the pot. But as far as violence goes, Islam is #1 on the list for inciting extreme violence. If someone is Islamic, I’m not directly rude, I just don’t give them the time of day anymore.
All religion these days are used primarily for manipulation. Faith has dwindled and the lies and deceptions have become complex.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

He’s just stirring the pot. But as far as violence goes, Islam is #1 on the list for inciting extreme violence. If someone is Islamic, I’m not directly rude, I just don’t give them the time of day anymore.
All religion these days are used primarily for manipulation. Faith has dwindled and the lies and deceptions have become complex.

Every single belief system can and has been used as manipulation.

Today the establishment party H is loyal to has far more in common with Islam than conservatives or Christians. It's a violent cult that demands submission and punishes heretics and is straight up over looking rape of women and girls.

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Indeed. The man is a drooling idiot who does nothing but lie.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Indeed. The man is a drooling idiot who does nothing but lie.

His motives are entirely to justify his dehumanizing hatred.

So he isnt even interested in any reality or trying to understand other people. He just hates.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

VLPQECIEXRFUDIB6ZRHRFZ7KFM.jpg

Back when Merica was great n sheeit.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Those aren't racists. They're just nice people who wanted to honor the memory of the Confederacy.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Those aren't racists. They're just nice people who wanted to honor the memory of the Confederacy.
And those hard shell Baptist fire and brimstone exhortations from the leaders about the purity of the white race blah blah blah, din't mean nuthin

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

And those hard shell Baptist fire and brimstone exhortations from the leaders about the purity of the white race blah blah blah, din't mean nuthin

Of course not. Just history buffs.