Islamic terrorist attack in Texas.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
I found a safe space for you two snowflakes to hide in until your emotional distress subsides

green-portable-toilet-dirty-white-door-green-portable-toilet-dirty-white-door-front-bare-leafless-trees-110496189.jpg

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Would’ve it be remarkable if we could actually stamp out Islam altogether in the near future? Think about that possibility and the butterfly effect that it may have on modern society and generations to come. This could be the answer...
Heck, why just muslims? Why not all conservatives?
Fuck dude, you should’ve replied in August. Don’t do a maxis735CP on me!

He takes immense pleasure in claiming conservatives support and agree with Islalm and that Isalm is just conservative.

It's incredibly ignorant and insane, the belief systems couldnt possible be more incompatible and its conservatives who do not support thier authoritarian and misogynist ideology here.

But H decides what people are, and if they disagree with him, he starts assigning and labeling so he can justify his dehumanizing hatred of other people.

I guess it's easier than having to have reasonable discussions and having to actually think. And....they enjoy thier hate.
He’s just stirring the pot. But as far as violence goes, Islam is #1 on the list for inciting extreme violence. If someone is Islamic, I’m not directly rude, I just don’t give them the time of day anymore.
All religion these days are used primarily for manipulation. Faith has dwindled and the lies and deceptions have become complex.
VLPQECIEXRFUDIB6ZRHRFZ7KFM.jpg

Back when Merica was great n sheeit.
Oi...this is fuck all by comparison and you know it!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Would’ve it be remarkable if we could actually stamp out Islam altogether in the near future? Think about that possibility and the butterfly effect that it may have on modern society and generations to come. This could be the answer...

He takes immense pleasure in claiming conservatives support and agree with Islalm and that Isalm is just conservative.

It's incredibly ignorant and insane, the belief systems couldnt possible be more incompatible and its conservatives who do not support thier authoritarian and misogynist ideology here.

But H decides what people are, and if they disagree with him, he starts assigning and labeling so he can justify his dehumanizing hatred of other people.

I guess it's easier than having to have reasonable discussions and having to actually think. And....they enjoy thier hate.
He’s just stirring the pot. But as far as violence goes, Islam is #1 on the list for inciting extreme violence. If someone is Islamic, I’m not directly rude, I just don’t give them the time of day anymore.
All religion these days are used primarily for manipulation. Faith has dwindled and the lies and deceptions have become complex.

Those aren't racists. They're just nice people who wanted to honor the memory of the Confederacy.

They were democrats.

And they havent changed much.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Was Clayton Bigsby there?

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
Bastard Factory, Show me pictures of Obama partaking in strange conservative Islamic Ritual like Trump is shown doing in the above pic. And remind them that the recent bow and arrow Islamic terrorist attack in Norway was by a Norwegian dude.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Bastard Factory, Show me pictures of Obama partaking in strange conservative Islamic Ritual like Trump is shown doing in the above pic. And remind them that the recent bow and arrow Islamic terrorist attack in Norway was by a Norwegian dude.
You mean like when president nigger was eating dog?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

So much better for Obama to be bombing innocent and women and children than have some weird globe ritual.

Amirite?

How do you think the Taliban is enjoying selling our equipment and weapons? I bet China has all that tech now.

But hey at least no one is putting thier hands on a globe and smiling. Cuz that's just weird. If only Trump had just droned bombed clinics and schools like Democrats you guys wouldnt have caught us in this awkward moment!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Does he tho?

He thinks the party that freed slaves and got rid of jim crow are like the kkk......while even today dems allow buring of black businesses and communities and preventing blacks from getting a decent education.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

So much better for Obama to be bombing innocent and women and children than have some weird globe ritual.

Amirite?

How do you think the Taliban is enjoying selling our equipment and weapons? I bet China has all that tech now.

But hey at least no one is putting thier hands on a globe and smiling. Cuz that's just weird. If only Trump had just droned bombed clinics and schools like Democrats you guys wouldnt have caught us in this awkward moment!

So, are you arguing that Trump wasn't also bombing women and children?

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Does he tho?

He thinks the party that freed slaves and got rid of jim crow are like the kkk......while even today dems allow buring of black businesses and communities and preventing blacks from getting a decent education.

Claiming any similarity between the Republican party of the 1800s with the Republican party of the 2000s is an indication of either total ignorance or intense denial. And claiming the current Con party got rid of Jim Crow? Are you fucking kidding me? LMMFAO

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Amirite?

So, are you arguing that Trump wasn't also bombing women and children?

I know when bombs were used under Trump they were targeting actual enemies and how media suddenly gave a fuck about the civilians they didnt care about during Obama or now under Biden.

I know he didnt start new conflicts or hand over 85 billion dollars worth of weapons and equipment to people who hate us or abandoned American citizens to terrorists.

I guess we just have to wait for another mondemocrat president to get in office before media/establishment party cares about women and children again.

Holliday1881

Banned
Banned

Does he tho?

Claiming any similarity between the Republican party of the 1800s with the Republican party of the 2000s is an indication of either total ignorance or intense denial. And claiming the current Con party got rid of Jim Crow? Are you fucking kidding me? LMMFAO
Hilarious - there are actually people here (LibiCon types), who will go on and on about being a "freethinking person" then spew nothing but pure right wing propaganda and tout the Repuklickin party while bashing only the other side of the, evidently, same party. I suspect persons not named but going by that description are either
1) inherently mentally defective
. 2) mentally defective (actually insane) as the result of persistent drug abuse, and whatever other indignities and brainwashing they have suffered at the hands of others who they no doubt idolize.
3) are tools (useful idjits), perhaps willing, for those who promise them all that satisfies their earthly addictions.
4) trolls - the sort you hear about, who simply try to bother other people and/or derail any serious discussion about current affairs, or other interests. - aka contarded idiots - Since all trolls are conservatives.

What is your view, Lotus?

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Does he tho?

Claiming any difference between the dem party of Jim crow and the one now is an indiction of brainwashing.

The thing is? I'm not comparing Republicans. I'm calling out DEMS.

If you were not so partisan and you thought "freely" you wouldn't be so fast to slap labels and youd see they arent different.

But yanno.....you guys want to hate other citizens, knock yourselves out but dont EVER pretend to be for the people. You cant even speak out against forced vaccines, establishment RIOTS and the attack on rights

You are BLIND.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Does he tho?

Hilarious - there are actually people here (LibiCon types), who will go on and on about being a "freethinking person" then spew nothing but pure right wing propaganda and tout the Repuklickin party while bashing only the other side of the, evidently, same party. I suspect persons not named but going by that description are either
. 2) mentally defective (actually insane) as the result of persistent drug abuse, and whatever other indignities and brainwashing they have suffered at the hands of others who they no doubt idolize.
3) are tools (useful idjits), perhaps willing, for those who promise them all that satisfies their earthly addictions.
4) trolls - the sort you hear about, who simply try to bother other people and/or derail any serious discussion about current affairs, or other interests. - aka contarded idiots - Since all trolls are conservatives.

Just put the TLRD as "everything I dont like is con" and save the bandwidth. You arent smart, H.

Hey at least all your repukes like Bush agree with you.

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️

Does he tho?

Just put the TLRD as "everything I dont like is con" and save the bandwidth. You arent smart, H.

Hey at least all your repukes like Bush agree with you.
AIR

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Does he tho?

Nice assessment. I think we've got all of the above covered at this forum.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Does he tho?

Nice assessment. I think we've got all of the above covered at this forum.
Go suck off the shit from your strapon you lazy cunt!

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Does he tho?

Claiming any difference between the dem party of Jim crow and the one now is an indiction of brainwashing.

If you were not so partisan and you thought "freely" you wouldn't be so fast to slap labels and youd see they arent different.

But yanno.....you guys want to hate other citizens, knock yourselves out but dont EVER pretend to be for the people. You cant even speak out against forced vaccines, establishment RIOTS and the attack on rights

You are BLIND.

That literally made no sense. Jesus, Dove. It makes me sad, because I think you have the potential to be intelligent. But something is going very wrong with you.

Holliday1881

Banned
Banned

Does he tho?

You are BLIND.

That literally made no sense. Jesus, Dove. It makes me sad, because I think you have the potential to be intelligent. But something is going very wrong with you.
Duhv? is she still posting here?

intelligent? She sure can cut and paste like a monkey, but when it comes to intelligence she's sort of a turdle - slow and stinky..

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Does he tho?

You are BLIND.

Duhv? is she still posting here?

intelligent? She sure can cut and paste like a monkey, but when it comes to intelligence she's sort of a turdle - slow and stinky..

Note the key word in my post -- potential. It's definitely not there now.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Does he tho?

You are BLIND.

Exactly what about that made no sense to you?