Islamic terrorist attack in Texas.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Would’ve it be remarkable if we could actually stamp out Islam altogether in the near future? Think about that possibility and the butterfly effect that it may have on modern society and generations to come. This could be the answer...
Heck, why just muslims? Why not all conservatives?
Fuck dude, you should’ve replied in August. Don’t do a maxis735CP on me!

He takes immense pleasure in claiming conservatives support and agree with Islalm and that Isalm is just conservative.

It's incredibly ignorant and insane, the belief systems couldnt possible be more incompatible and its conservatives who do not support thier authoritarian and misogynist ideology here.

But H decides what people are, and if they disagree with him, he starts assigning and labeling so he can justify his dehumanizing hatred of other people.

I guess it's easier than having to have reasonable discussions and having to actually think. And....they enjoy thier hate.
He’s just stirring the pot. But as far as violence goes, Islam is #1 on the list for inciting extreme violence. If someone is Islamic, I’m not directly rude, I just don’t give them the time of day anymore.
All religion these days are used primarily for manipulation. Faith has dwindled and the lies and deceptions have become complex.
VLPQECIEXRFUDIB6ZRHRFZ7KFM.jpg

Back when Merica was great n sheeit.
Oi...this is fuck all by comparison and you know it!

Does he tho?

He thinks the party that freed slaves and got rid of jim crow are like the kkk......while even today dems allow buring of black businesses and communities and preventing blacks from getting a decent education.

Claiming any similarity between the Republican party of the 1800s with the Republican party of the 2000s is an indication of either total ignorance or intense denial. And claiming the current Con party got rid of Jim Crow? Are you fucking kidding me? LMMFAO

Claiming any difference between the dem party of Jim crow and the one now is an indiction of brainwashing.

The thing is? I'm not comparing Republicans. I'm calling out DEMS.

If you were not so partisan and you thought "freely" you wouldn't be so fast to slap labels and youd see they arent different.

But yanno.....you guys want to hate other citizens, knock yourselves out but dont EVER pretend to be for the people. You cant even speak out against forced vaccines, establishment RIOTS and the attack on rights

You are BLIND.

That literally made no sense. Jesus, Dove. It makes me sad, because I think you have the potential to be intelligent. But something is going very wrong with you.
Duhv? is she still posting here?

intelligent? She sure can cut and paste like a monkey, but when it comes to intelligence she's sort of a turdle - slow and stinky..

Note the key word in my post -- potential. It's definitely not there now.

This makes no sense. You are talking to a man who started calling me a disgusting pig and a liar for no reason because I was disagreeing with him.

A person who NEVER supports his claims and openly admits he just has "contempt" for everyone who doesnt agree with his authoritarian stances.

This moron thinks Islam is the same as American conservative.

And recently, he was ruthlessly trashing any people who do not want the Covid vaccine as people who have no compassion and who block human progress. And of course, he cant even support these hateful claims.

But hey you know, if that's what "intelligence" looks like to you guys? I'll happy prefer being whatever the fuck you guys consider "not intelligent" .

I find it overwhelmingly narcissistic and closed minded to measure the intelligence of others by how much they agree with my positions. You guys act like you have all the answers and know everything and no one is allowed to have a valid opinion for how thier own life is impacted. Unless of course it's in agreement with your beliefs.

Have fun never understanding anything outside your partisan doctrines and having such a low and hostile view of other human beings, that most of you dont even see as human beings. I'm really the only one besides O that really even bothers anymore. But you know.....we cant all be as intelligent and enlightened and all knowing.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Would’ve it be remarkable if we could actually stamp out Islam altogether in the near future? Think about that possibility and the butterfly effect that it may have on modern society and generations to come. This could be the answer...
Heck, why just muslims? Why not all conservatives?
Fuck dude, you should’ve replied in August. Don’t do a maxis735CP on me!

He takes immense pleasure in claiming conservatives support and agree with Islalm and that Isalm is just conservative.

It's incredibly ignorant and insane, the belief systems couldnt possible be more incompatible and its conservatives who do not support thier authoritarian and misogynist ideology here.

But H decides what people are, and if they disagree with him, he starts assigning and labeling so he can justify his dehumanizing hatred of other people.

I guess it's easier than having to have reasonable discussions and having to actually think. And....they enjoy thier hate.
He’s just stirring the pot. But as far as violence goes, Islam is #1 on the list for inciting extreme violence. If someone is Islamic, I’m not directly rude, I just don’t give them the time of day anymore.
All religion these days are used primarily for manipulation. Faith has dwindled and the lies and deceptions have become complex.
VLPQECIEXRFUDIB6ZRHRFZ7KFM.jpg

Back when Merica was great n sheeit.
Oi...this is fuck all by comparison and you know it!

Does he tho?

He thinks the party that freed slaves and got rid of jim crow are like the kkk......while even today dems allow buring of black businesses and communities and preventing blacks from getting a decent education.

Claiming any similarity between the Republican party of the 1800s with the Republican party of the 2000s is an indication of either total ignorance or intense denial. And claiming the current Con party got rid of Jim Crow? Are you fucking kidding me? LMMFAO

Claiming any difference between the dem party of Jim crow and the one now is an indiction of brainwashing.

The thing is? I'm not comparing Republicans. I'm calling out DEMS.

If you were not so partisan and you thought "freely" you wouldn't be so fast to slap labels and youd see they arent different.

But yanno.....you guys want to hate other citizens, knock yourselves out but dont EVER pretend to be for the people. You cant even speak out against forced vaccines, establishment RIOTS and the attack on rights

You are BLIND.

That literally made no sense. Jesus, Dove. It makes me sad, because I think you have the potential to be intelligent. But something is going very wrong with you.
Duhv? is she still posting here?

intelligent? She sure can cut and paste like a monkey, but when it comes to intelligence she's sort of a turdle - slow and stinky..
Oi you fucking weird cunt. Are you sure you’re not maxis735CP? You need a foot smashed into your fucking head. Grey matter spatter cunt!