Israel has killed 7000+ Palestinian children at this point

The New Holliday

Now With 25% More Infinity
Site Supporter
No one is denying the Hamas attack was brutal, just that the belief the majority of people being slaughtered did not take part in the Hamas attack. 1400+/- Dead Israelis compared to 17,000 and counting Warsaw Ghetto Dwelling Palestinians?
I'd like to hear a little more condemnation of Hamas and their cowardly tactic of hiding under the skirts of civilian women and children.

Are they not men?

The fact is they do not represent those women and children.

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
MEQQVG3_o.jpg
MEQQVG2_o.jpg
MEQQVG1_o.jpg
MEQQVG0_o.jpg

MEQQVFZ_o.jpg

The New Holliday

Site Supporter
See, The problem as I see it is not that Jews are wonderful and got it all right, which they did not (though the Kabbalists were interesting for their mathematics and a bit of metaphysics), but that islam is naught but lies and theft, and in essence evil, the perversion of a spiritual impulse. You'll have to explore that yourselves, those who have strength to do so, or you can go all libtard at your leisure. I mean, shit - even contards have enough sense to shun muslimism.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Oh, pleaze stop with the you're an oppressed PoC nonsense. You aren't.
I've explained to you numerous times now that the "Palestinians" west of the Jordan are nothing but the pawns of muslims who don't want a Jewish state in the ME even though the same arbiters-Brits-created multiple muslim states for them (and those "Palestinians" including Zoarastrians, Christians, and Jews never revolted even though they continue to be murdered to this day - Oh and never you mind the Sikhs and Hindus and Buddhists). Fuck contard muslims in the ass. No one likes them because they never compromise with those who aren't them, and they never will. Let them eat shit.

Sorry, this isn't about me. Put the whiskey down or logoff, buddy. Your hatreds for people you think are "inferior" because you believe you're innately "superior" blind you.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
See, The problem as I see it is not that Jews are wonderful and got it all right, which they did not (though the Kabbalists were interesting for their mathematics and a bit of metaphysics), but that islam is naught but lies and theft, and in essence evil, the perversion of a spiritual impulse. You'll have to explore that yourselves, those who have strength to do so, or you can go all libtard at your leisure. I mean, shit - even contards have enough sense to shun muslimism.

I can see why people like you make this about religion. It is an excuse to act out in heinous ways. Lest we forget, Israelis don't see a difference between Muslim Palestinians and Christians Palestinians. They are in the way, regardless of their religion.

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
I can see why people like you make this about religion. It is an excuse to act out in heinous ways. Lest we forget, Israelis don't see a difference between Muslim Palestinians and Christians Palestinians. They are in the way, regardless of their religion.

I see parallels with Northern Ireland, when some people tried to sell it simply as a Protestants(Scotch/English Invaders) VS. Catholics (Natives)

The New Holliday

Site Supporter

So you didn't bother reading what I wrote, GOT IT !

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
See - There's that "yer as raciss" white flag you luv to wave.

How is that about race? It's you that believes you're superior to everyone. EVERYONE, regardless of gender, race or religion. Seems to be that the actual underlying cause isn't a belief in your innate superiority, but perhaps how you've let yourself down. But that should be explored with a professional, yo.

The New Holliday

Site Supporter
How is that about race? It's you that believes you're superior to everyone. EVERYONE, regardless of gender, race or religion. Seems to be that the actual underlying cause isn't a belief in your innate superiority, but perhaps how you've let yourself down. But that should be explored with a professional, yo.
Oh stap you spoiling for confrontation tard. You're so oppressed being a white American - shut the fuck up.

Oak say WHAAAA WAAA WAAA!
Shut up.

"Your hatreds for people you think are "inferior" because you believe you're innately "superior" blind you."

Oh noooo - how could that possibly be about race?

Hey Oak - you know why everyone who disagrees with you about anything is a racist? Its because...

Yer a fucking racist.
It's your problem. Quit trying to make it everyone else's problem.

Which of these oppressed people did I claim to be superior to, Oak?

"I've explained to you numerous times now that the "Palestinians" west of the Jordan are nothing but the pawns of muslims who don't want a Jewish state in the ME even though the same arbiters-Brits-created multiple muslim states for them (and those "Palestinians" including Zoarastrians, Christians, and Jews never revolted even though they continue to be murdered to this day - Oh and never you mind the Sikhs and Hindus and Buddhists). Fuck contard muslims in the ass. No one likes them because they never compromise with those who aren't them, and they never will. Let them eat shit."

Last edited:

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Oh stap you spoiling for confrontation tard. You're so oppressed being a white American - shut the fuck up.

Oak say WHAAAA WAAA WAAA!
Shut up.

"Your hatreds for people you think are "inferior" because you believe you're innately "superior" blind you."

Oh noooo - how could that possibly be about race?

Hey Oak - you know why everyone who disagrees with you about anything is a racist? Its because...

Yer a fucking racist.
It's your problem. Quit trying to may it everyone else's problem.

The only one making this about race is you. And that is something you need to explore, not me. Seek treatment.

The New Holliday

Site Supporter
The only making this about race is you. And that is something you need to explore, not me. Seek treatment.
Really, YOU are the one claiming that I said something about people I say I'm superior to. Who?
"I've explained to you numerous times now that the "Palestinians" west of the Jordan are nothing but the pawns of muslims who don't want a Jewish state in the ME even though the same arbiters-Brits-created multiple muslim states for them (and those "Palestinians" including Zoarastrians, Christians, and Jews never revolted even though they continue to be murdered to this day - Oh and never you mind the Sikhs and Hindus and Buddhists). Fuck contard muslims in the ass. No one likes them because they never compromise with those who aren't them, and they never will. Let them eat shit."
Who? It's all about you feeling inferior. It has nothing to do about anyone feeling superior.
Now go ahead and blame whoever for making YOU feel inferior. LoLz

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Really, YOU are the one claiming that I said something about people I say I'm superior to. Who?
Who? It's all about you feeling inferior. It has nothing to do about anyone feeling superior.
Now go ahead and blame whoever for making YOU feel inferior. LoLz

I'm not feeling anything but pity, for you in the present moment to be honest.

The New Holliday

Site Supporter
I'm not feeling anything but pity, for you in the present moment to be honest.
Did you write this?:

So who brought race into this, Oak? You or me?

Your inherent racism (and I understand where it comes from) has to infect every discussion you involve yourself in.
All I do here is state factual information - you infuse you personal issues into every topic.
When you're a hammer, every issue is a nail.
Hammer away, Oak.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Did you write this?:

So who brought race into this, Oak? You or me?

Your inherent racism (and I understand where it comes from) has to infect every discussion you involve yourself in.
All I do here is state factual information - you infuse you personal issues into every topic.
When you're a hammer, every issue is a nail.
Hammer away, Oak.

Racial superiority isn't the only kind of way you can feel superior to others. I'm sorry for you that your view of life is so narrow.

The New Holliday

Site Supporter
Racial superiority isn't the only kind of way you can feel superior to others. I'm sorry for you that your view of life is so narrow.
Oh, well I'm sorry that your intimacy with inferiority is your way of feeling superior.
.. Spell it out, Oak - are you saying that my objection to muslim oppression is a claim to superiority? LoLz

No - what I am saying here is that I object to muslim oppression of peace loving peoples.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Oh, well I'm sorry that your intimacy with inferiority is your way of feeling superior.
.. Spell it out, Oak - are you saying that my objection to muslim oppression is a claim to superiority? LoLz

No - what I am saying here is that I object to muslim oppression of peace loving peoples.

Which peace loving peoples would those be?

As peace loving as the Europeans all over the globe? As peace loving as the Soviet Union or Nazi Germany? Peace loving like Franco? Pol Pot? The Japanese Empire? Tell me, which peace loving people are you referring to?

The New Holliday

Site Supporter
Which peace loving peoples would those be?

As peace loving as the Europeans all over the globe? As peace loving as the Soviet Union or Nazi Germany? Peace loving like Franco? Pol Pot? The Japanese Empire? Tell me, which peace loving people are you referring to?
At this point I have to advise you that you're an idiot. Though honestly, for not being an idiot you'd already know that.
Hamas are radical Islamists - they do not represent the people of Gaza/Palestine, and as I have elsewhere enlightened, "Palestine" is not confined (historically) to Israel. Don't bother to take note of that or it's significance however.

. I am referring to the peace loving people who muslims have stolen from and murdered for 1400 years (who I have named - excepting that I may not have mentioned the Mecca pagans from whom they stole their god and magic space rock and ritual practices).
.You want to align yourself with radical conservatives - who should be surprised? Islamism, Trumptardism - how different are they? Maybe bother to read what I have written, and know that it is what is unwritten by you libs and other conservatards.

Last edited:

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
At this point I have to advise you that you're an idiot. Though honestly, for not being an idiot you'd already know that.
Hamas are radical Islamists - they do not represent the people of Gaza/Palestine.

. I am referring to the peace loving people who muslims have stolen from and murdered for 1400 years (who I have named - excepting that I may not have mentioned the Mecca pagans from whom they stole their god and magic space rock and ritual practices).
.You want to align yourself with radical conservatives - who should be surprised? Islamism, Trumptardism - how different are they? Maybe bother to read what I have written, and know that it is what is unwritten by you libs and other conservatards.

Hamas doesn't represent all Palestinians and I haven't condoned any Muslim violence. Understanding what desperate people do and condoning it are two different things.

But you don't condone the constant killing of kids throwing rocks or just walking down the street in places like the West Bank. You are okay with that. The Israeli government under Bibi and his radical right-winger isn't peace loving. And he has been in power for 20 years give or take. Is it peace-loving people that put that violent radical in power?

I suppose you think so.

The New Holliday

Site Supporter
Hamas doesn't represent all Palestinians and I haven't condoned any Muslim violence. Understanding what desperate people do and condoning it are two different things.

But you don't condone the constant killing of kids throwing rocks or just walking down the street in places like the West Bank. You are okay with that. The Israeli government under Bibi and his radical right-winger isn't peace loving. And he has been in power for 20 years give or take. Is it peace-loving people that put that violent radical in power?

I suppose you think so.
Suppose what satisfies you, or bother to read what I've written.

So - let me hear you condemn Hamas and Islamic persecution of non-muslims.
You, having read all I have written, have no dissatisfaction for my love of the Israeli government.
If you do...Link?