Israel has killed 7000+ Palestinian children at this point

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️
|This is what you're talking about?

Artsakh authorities said the state's de facto capital,
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
, and other cities were being heavily shelled, accusing Azerbaijan of attempted ethnic cleansing.
Artsakh's
ombudsman Gegham Stepanyan said two civilians, including a child, were killed,
while 11 others were injured,
eight of which were children.
By the end of the day, Artsakh reported that 27 people had been killed and more than 200 were injured.

Artsakh authorities reported that they had evacuated over 7,000 people from 16 rural settlements,
while Russian peacekeepers evacuated 5,000 others.
spokesperson
announced that Russian food and medicine arrived in Artsakh via the Lachin and Agdam routes.

Where'd you get that 120k number? Sorry, but what's goin on in Gaza is far worse. That does not mean in any way that the invasion of the Armenians was okay. Once again, you're making accusations that are just untrue. SMH

Maybe you should learn to use search engines properly? I last heard it from Douglas Murry who is very dilligent in what he says..

"
More than 100,000 ethnic Armenians have fled the territory they've called home for centuries.

Upwards of 85 percent of the population is now seeking refuge after Azerbaijan, backed by Turkey, took over their ancient homeland."

Azerbaijan continues ethnic cleansing of Artsakh’s Armenians"​

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Maybe you should learn to use search engines properly? I last heard it from Douglas Murry who is very dilligent in what he says..

"
More than 100,000 ethnic Armenians have fled the territory they've called home for centuries.

Upwards of 85 percent of the population is now seeking refuge after Azerbaijan, backed by Turkey, took over their ancient homeland."

Maybe you should read your own damn links.

Former State Minister and Human Rights Ombudsman of Artsakh Artak Beglaryan
that on Tuesday, 168 patients wounded in the fuel depot explosion were evacuated to Yerevan – 96 by Armenian and Russian helicopters and 72 by Armenian ambulances with the support of the International Committee of the Red Cross. There are 68 confirmed deaths. Meanwhile, the bodies of 125 soldiers who gave their lives protecting Artsakh were transferred to Armenia on Wednesday. According to consolidated data from requests to information centers in Artsakh, the fate of 105 Armenians as a result of the explosion is unknown.

And this:

Another major humanitarian crisis is looming on the horizon. As of Wednesday afternoon, about 50,000 Armenians have been
to flee their homes in Artsakh in the fear of living under Azerbaijani rule, among a population of 120,000. Although Azerbaijan has made numerous statements about the “peaceful integration” of ethnic Armenians into Azerbaijani society, decades of conflict and atrocities and recent events have proven otherwise.

Fecking idjit.

And, like I said before, I do not approve of this, either. The Gaza situation is obviously in the news more because the US and UK are directly involved and the numbers of other countries involved are high, AND there is way more destruction going on there at the moment. 1.5 million Palestinians have fled Gaza, and they can probably never go back. Grow up and stop trying to hijack the thread. Start a thread about this topic, and leave this thread to its intended topic, HIJACKER.

Last edited:
OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
..or, one might say
since Hamas murdered and kidnapped over 1000 Israelis.
That which followed would not have, had the initionalizing incidents not have occurred.

Is that a difficult admission?
Of course not, but we may need to back up to the reason Hamas murdered and kidnapped Israelis. It didn't start there. Is that a difficult admission to make? Please don't act like a CON. I never said, and I have never thought, that violence of any kind is justified. I have said, however, that violence can be instigated by other violent actions. It's an explanation, not an excuse. The story must be viewed in its totality, or the story is bullshit.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Genocide is nothing new, even during modern times. Always fueled by hate, no mater which side you go with

The New Holliday

Now With 25% More Infinity
Site Supporter
The story must be viewed in its totality, or the story is bullshit.
...and that is how I have presented it - in entirety. It started with muslim hate and blood lust.
I read recently enough that you think yourself a pagan. Do you weep for the pagans of Mecca who muslims murdered and stole from in inventing their bullshit religion? Where did the name of their god come from. From were did the magic space rock come from (I know - outer space)? where did the hagg ceremony come from? Don't know? Maybe ask one of the pagans that muslims murdered.

Oh and btw - if you are rallying to support radical conservatives (Hamas) then it's not me who is being a con. I have presented things in a even and historically accurate fashion - and the historical fact is that everywhere you find muslims down through history you find conflict and bloodshed. They are never victims, always the aggressor. The only recent cases where poor muslims were shut down and expelled before they could start the shit that was surely coming, was when wise people weren't waiting around for history to repeat itself. The world should take note and follow suit.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Suppose what satisfies you, or bother to read what I've written.

So - let me hear you condemn Hamas and Islamic persecution of non-muslims.
You, having read all I have written, have no dissatisfaction for my love of the Israeli government.
If you do...Link?
I do condemn Hamas for murder, rape and kidnapping of innocent people.
It's not a difficult thing to do. I guess you are so twisted that you've invented some narrative on my behalf.

However, I condemn Israel for their atrocities as well.

The New Holliday

Site Supporter
I do condemn Hamas for murder, rape and kidnapping of innocent people.
It's not a difficult thing to do. I guess you are so twisted that you've invented some narrative on my behalf.

However, I condemn Israel for their atrocities as well.
I haven't invented anything - I read what is written, and in reading what is written one knows what isn't written.
I'm filling in the missing parts. You know why there are 7000+ kids dead?....because radical murdering fundi muslims whose mission statement is to prosecute a genocide,
and who by their own statements don't care how many ""Palestinians" have to die in the process.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I haven't invented anything - I read what is written, and in reading what is written one knows what isn't written.
I'm filling in the missing parts. You know why there are 7000+ kids dead?....because radical murdering fundi muslims whose mission statement is to prosecute a genocide,
and who by their own statements don't care how many ""Palestinians" have to die in the process.
There are dead kids because of the bombing of a tiny country with no actual safe place for anyone to go.

I'm not responsible for your interpretation of what others write, nor for your spin.
That's on you.

The New Holliday

Site Supporter
There are dead kids because of the bombing of a tiny country with no actual safe place for anyone to go.
Exactly, the tiny country of Israel was savagely attacked by muslims, who are somehow the victims when retaliation comes.
You do know that the reason Hamas savagely attacked, murdered and kidnaped Israeli civilians was to derail a peace process, an accord between Saudi Arabia and Israel, right? THAT is why 7000+ kids are dead.

The New Holliday

Site Supporter

"

No one gives a shit ab out Armenians, dude. They are fair skinned, blond and blue eyed. How could they count?
.. Hey, anyone know if muslim Turks ever admitted to the murder of well over 1 million Armenians during the first world war?...or are the sticking with the bullshit self defense story. LoLz at muslim lies.

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️
Maybe you should read your own damn links.

Former State Minister and Human Rights Ombudsman of Artsakh Artak Beglaryan
that on Tuesday, 168 patients wounded in the fuel depot explosion were evacuated to Yerevan – 96 by Armenian and Russian helicopters and 72 by Armenian ambulances with the support of the International Committee of the Red Cross. There are 68 confirmed deaths. Meanwhile, the bodies of 125 soldiers who gave their lives protecting Artsakh were transferred to Armenia on Wednesday. According to consolidated data from requests to information centers in Artsakh, the fate of 105 Armenians as a result of the explosion is unknown.

And this:

Another major humanitarian crisis is looming on the horizon. As of Wednesday afternoon, about 50,000 Armenians have been
to flee their homes in Artsakh in the fear of living under Azerbaijani rule, among a population of 120,000. Although Azerbaijan has made numerous statements about the “peaceful integration” of ethnic Armenians into Azerbaijani society, decades of conflict and atrocities and recent events have proven otherwise.

Fecking idjit.

And, like I said before, I do not approve of this, either. The Gaza situation is obviously in the news more because the US and UK are directly involved and the numbers of other countries involved are high, AND there is way more destruction going on there at the moment. 1.5 million Palestinians have fled Gaza, and they can probably never go back. Grow up and stop trying to hijack the thread. Start a thread about this topic, and leave this thread to its intended topic, HIJACKER.

You repeated just what I said and it was just a way to show selective moralising and virtue signalling not a thread hyjack.

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
4d3040bd1671fae2ef45a9864909351922a23bca.jpeg

Last edited:

The New Holliday

Site Supporter

"I am an Iranian woman, a proud and honourable contributor to civilisation, who is currently under the oppression of a despotic religious government,"
In contrast to the fanfare in Oslo, Mohammadi would be observing a hunger strike at the same time, in solidarity with the Baha'i community, according to her family.
Representatives of Baha'i, Iran's largest religious minority, say it is the target of targeted discrimination.

--------------

What is it with despotic muslims? Why is it always my way or the highway with them?

Well, thank god for great men like Charles Martel, John III Sobieski and, Vlad Dracula and those who followed them into battle against muslim hordes advancing on Europe, or Europe, the Europe we love would be nothing but a huge caliphate where women would have no right to education, be covered head to toe, and have only the duty to pop out baby after baby POP POP POP !

Last edited:

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Exactly, the tiny country of Israel was savagely attacked by muslims, who are somehow the victims when retaliation comes.
You do know that the reason Hamas savagely attacked, murdered and kidnaped Israeli civilians was to derail a peace process, an accord between Saudi Arabia and Israel, right? THAT is why 7000+ kids are dead.

Sure.

The New Holliday

Site Supporter
Why? They are on the wrong side of the issue when it comes to the current catastrophe in Gaza according the story you tell yourself.
Do I have to agree with them on everything to consider them a better choice than the shit we are being offered.
.. I'm not concerned that they will gain the WH. Much as it shocks me the morning after an election - none of my write-ins ever seems to win.

Fun Fact: There are 49 majority muslim countries in the world (many actual theocracies)
..There is one Jewish state.

Speaking however of genocide - it is the stated goal of ME muslins (many of, including Hamas) to eradicate Israel.
That is in fact intended genocide, but it's cool. You see - PoC versus whitey you know, which is why libs (I say libs of course rather than Liberals) chose to vilify one rather than the other.
If there was a country in Israel's place which was muslim majority would there be such wailing over it's existence?
Why was there no wailing and revolt when the remainder of "Palestine" came under the rule of muslim nations to the east - which were created in the same essential way Israel was where no country had previously existed?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Do I have to agree with them on everything to consider them a better choice than the shit we are being offered.
.. I'm not concerned that they will gain the WH. Much as it shocks me the morning after an election - none of my write-ins ever seems to win.

Fun Fact: There are 49 majority muslim countries in the world (many actual theocracies)
..There is one Jewish state.

Speaking however of genocide - it is the stated goal of ME muslins (many of, including Hamas) to eradicate Israel.
That is in fact intended genocide, but it's cool. You see - PoC versus whitey you know, which is why libs (I say libs of course rather than Liberals) chose to vilify one rather than the other.
If there was a country in Israel's place which was muslim majority would there be such wailing over it's existence?
Why was there no wailing and revolt when the remainder of "Palestine" came under the rule of muslim nations to the east - which were created in the same essential way Israel was where no country had previously existed?

Funny how they aren't worth believing when it comes to your prejudices. Whatever helps you sleep at night. Well that and your whiskey.

I might drink too if I supported genocidal regimes as well.

The New Holliday

Site Supporter
Funny how they aren't worth believing when it comes to your prejudices. Whatever helps you sleep at night. Well that and your whiskey.

I might drink too if I supported genocidal regimes as well.
You support Hamas, you support muslim aggression. You support their genocide.
.. Oh and I have my own views on this and that - I don't simply adopt the positions across the board of people I think are pretty or have the same biases etc etc as many here do.

Oh - stop being silly, don't bother trying to paint me as a racist booze hound. I'm neither. Sure I do like to have a nip now and again but even when I do I'm still more clear headed than you.
See, Oak, I gave you yet another chance, and this is what you do with it. That's why my generosity has run out.

PS: muslims / Trumptards...same shit, different pile.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You support Hamas, you support muslim aggression. You support their genocide.
.. Oh and I have my own views on this and that - I don't simply adopt the positions across the board of people I think are pretty or have the same biases etc etc as many here do.

Oh - stop being silly, don't bother trying to paint me as a racist booze hound. I'm neither. Sure I do like to have a nip now and again but even when I do I'm still more clear headed than you.
See, Oak, I gave you yet another chance, and this is what you do with it. That's why my generosity has run out.

PS: muslims / Trumptards...same shit, different pile.

Blah, blah, blah...you support genocide, plain and simple.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Link?
Seriously - Link?
No Link? STFU.

Every post in this thread is about the genocide of Palestinians from you. It's clear you consider Muslims to be animals worth exterminating.

No, I will not shut up, never mind to someone that supports ethnic cleansing and genocide. Don't like it? Too bad.

The New Holliday

Site Supporter
Right, because frankly, radical islamism put Netanyahu in power.
I wrote that, because it's true. You may recall that Netty was deposed but then the people of Israel, because they were dealing with assholes like Hamas, or at times Hezbollah, said we need an asshole whose as big an asshole as those assholes, and they took a look around and said to themselves Hey Netty is a HUUUGe fucking asshole. He's our man. Hamas did indeed put him in power.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I wrote that, because it's true. You may recall that Netty was deposed but then the people of Israel, because they were dealing with assholes like Hamas, or at times Hezbollah, said we need an asshole whose as big an asshole as those assholes, and they took a look around and said to themselves Hey Netty is a HUUUGe fucking asshole. He's our man. Hamas did indeed put him in power.

Squawk "Hamas" squawk.

Simplistic arguments are for simpletons. They don't impress me. Go sell your crap somewhere else, I'm not buying.