Israeli TV reports on sexual abuse of Palestinians

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Conservatives support the murder, rape and torture of Palestinians.

Israeli new channel airs video evidence on station. The truth is out there. This supports what Palestinians have been saying for years. They are committing crimes against humanity on a massive scale.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Larry Loungelizard

I appreciate irony as long as I'm not it's victim.
Site Supporter
Factory Bastard
If it turns out that the detainees are actual Hamas fighters, then what's happening to them is exactly what I would want to happen. As for the so-called "stomp" that is claimed to happen in the vid, it appeared to be less of a stomp and more of a tap on the hands that was covering the person's face.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
If it turns out that the detainees are actual Hamas fighters, then what's happening to them is exactly what I would want to happen. As for the so-called "stomp" that is claimed to happen in the vid, it appeared to be less of a stomp and more of a tap on the hands that was covering the person's face.

Who wants to see people raped in prison? WTF?! Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuude...

Most people detained aren't Hamas to begin with.

Larry Loungelizard

I appreciate irony as long as I'm not it's victim.
Site Supporter
Factory Bastard
Who wants to see people raped in prison? WTF?! Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuude...

Most people detained aren't Hamas to begin with.
I was referring to the other video link that popped up with the article you posted. It showed bound detainees.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Conservatives support the murder, rape and torture of Palestinians.

Israeli new channel airs video evidence on station. The truth is out there. This supports what Palestinians have been saying for years. They are committing crimes against humanity on a massive scale.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
Absolutely disgusting, but not one bit surprising to me, unfortunately. I knew when they were crying about how Hamas abused an Israeli woman who had been held and then freed, that the same fucking thing -- if not worse -- was happening to Palestinians being held by Israel.

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
Absolutely disgusting, but not one bit surprising to me, unfortunately. I knew when they were crying about how Hamas abused an Israeli woman who had been held and then freed, that the same fucking thing -- if not worse --
And yet you were pro-Jew? Damn…how quick you jump the fence! lol It’s typical with the leftward crew here on Biatches Churning Out Babies forum…no accountability whatsoever! Lolol