Israel's scorched earth campaign is also putting Gaza's Christians in certain peril.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
See - you don't want to address a fundamental issue you yourself have raise over and over. The creation of the bordered sovereign nations of the ME. I have posted about the creation of each and every one. You only object to one. Why?
You don't want to address the fundamental issue I repeatedly point out to you. You are not participating in a dialog. You are attacking and you use logical fallacies to argue your points. I won't participate in that manner. Use logic, and I'll respond.

The New Holliday

Now With 25% More Infinity
Site Supporter
You don't want to address the fundamental issue I repeatedly point out to you. You are not participating in a dialog. You are attacking and you use logical fallacies to argue your points. I won't participate in that manner. Use logic, and I'll respond.
I have supported all of my positions and there are no contradictions in them. No one else has done that. Not one person. I asked you why you object to the creation of one tiny Jewish state the size of New Jersey, and have no objection at all to many Islamic states which are theocratic atrocities where women and no-muslims are persecuted. I put all of it in front of you, all the way down to Human Rights Watch reports and full enough history. Why do you only object to the creation of that tiny little Jewish state on land that Jews have occupied for 3500 years.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Death to the Great Satan !
Yep the US does some really shitty things in the name of rabid capitalism - no doubt about it.

...but given your penchant for conspiracy theory, which goes back to at least 2001, tell us about the inside job, and what "pull it" meant and all. I love a good comedy.
stfu

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
What's the problem - Did you drop your subscription to that one?
I'm sick of your ridicule. It's very unappealing. You aren't intrerested in intelligent conversation. You argue by dismissing and putting down. I'm not going there with you. I am trying to become a more calm and peaceful person as I move toward the end of my life. This BS is upsetting.

The New Holliday

Site Supporter
as I move toward the end of my life
Don't die yet. Lo. I would feel really bad.
..Lotus, this is the argument you have brought to the board along with other posters.
I have been very clear - I will shut up about it and be very happy to if only you start telling the whole story and not a one sided and entirely biased version.

Last edited:

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Don't die yet. Lo. I would feel really bad.
..Lotus, this is the argument you have brought to the board along with other posters.
I have been very clear - I will shut up about it and be very happy to if only you start telling the whole story and no a one sided and entirely biased version.
I'm done talking about this with you. You are not being a good debater. I have no interest in this at all. It's just mean and I don't like it.

The New Holliday

Site Supporter
I'm done talking about this with you. You are not being a good debater. I have no interest in this at all. It's just mean and I don't like it.
You are refusing to talk about it. If you really wanted to you could answer the question I asked and acknowledge the rabid hate of muslims toward non-muslims which is at the root of the conflict.

The New Holliday

Site Supporter
He's nasty. He's not debating in good faith.
That was a really good post, Nefarteati. I think that puts you in the lead for sure.
..Since none of you wants to be bothered talking about both sides of the issue(s), I guess you can just accuse me of not wanting to talk about them. That should work.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
That was a really good post, Nefarteati. I think that puts you in the lead for sure.
..Since none of you wants to be bothered talking about both sides of the issue(s), I guess you can just accuse me of not wanting to talk about them. That should work.

Just the way you address me proves that you're the one acting in bad faith.

The New Holliday

Site Supporter
It's okay for you though...and for you to make endless and baseless accusations.
...and I can live with most of that, but accusing me of creating that PoS dual.....now that's really hurtful. I will have a hard time forgiving that.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
It's okay for you though...and for you to make endless and baseless accusations.
...and I can live with most of that, but accusing me of creating that PoS dual.....now that's really hurtful. I will have a hard time forgiving that.

You personalized my beliefs and started attacking me. You made that choice.

The New Holliday

Site Supporter
You personalized my beliefs and started attacking me. You made that choice.
Nope, Oak. You always want to blame everyone else, and I've given you chance after chance over the years even against the advice of others, but you always regress. You just can't stop. You never want to take responsibility for what you do.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Nope, Oak. You always want to blame everyone else, and I've given you chance after chance over the years even against the advice of others, but you always regress. You just can't stop. You never want to take responsibility for what you do.

You started name calling. I generally return the energy I get. You are very emotional about the Gaza topic.
I held back until I was tired of your name calling.

Prove that I started name calling you first. It's a lie.

The New Holliday

Site Supporter
You started name calling. I generally return the energy I get. You are very emotional about the Gaza topic.
I held back until I was tired of your name calling.

Prove that I started name calling you first. It's a lie.
It has nothing to do with the Gaza stuff. You started again long before that. I also stayed out of the "discussions" on Gaza until it became apparent it was naught but mindless gangbanging. I've done nothing but provide some balance.

Oh, and what was it? You did what you always do when you can't hold your own - you start slinging the racist crap around at everyone. Now you've done it one too many times - so that's it.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
It has nothing to do with the Gaza stuff. You started again long before that. I also stayed out of the "discussions" on Gaza until it became apparent it was naught but mindless gangbanging. I've done nothing but provide some balance.

Nothing started for me. I don't know what's going on in your head, but it's certainly not my problem.

Your issues are your own.