Israel's scorched earth campaign is also putting Gaza's Christians in certain peril.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
x rides xzerocaliber again:

shopping
Kewl…

Honestly I’d have thought king joo wouldn’t have time for replies LOL

The New Holliday

Now With 25% More Infinity
Site Supporter
Oh btw my p.t. 'Hollywood Elite' neighbors showed up last night to stay for the week, he's a Teamster in the Film/TV world, hauling all the crap the production guys need. Anyway he's Iranian and to date he has not made an attempt on my life. (Knock on wood)
Hey, next time you talk to yer pal, axe im why it's an imprisonable offence to practice Baha'i Faith in his wonderful homeland, and why only 0.02% of people there aren't muslim, and why women are treated like property. Ask him if islam has anything to do with that, and tell him you believe in religious and political freedom etc etc. and ask why good people like him don't overthrow the shitty theocrats and liberalize Iran.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Silent Scream, try to tear your face apart.
Site Supporter ☠️
Hey, next time you talk to yer pal, axe im why it's an imprisonable offence to practice Baha'i Faith in his wonderful homeland, and why only 0.02% of people there aren't muslim, and why women are treated like property. Ask him if islam has anything to do with that, and tell him you believe in religious and political freedom etc etc. and ask why good people like him don't overthrow the shitty theocrats and liberalize Iran.
He’s like most American Iranis he was here attending school during the revolution and stayed, he listens to rock and roll, drinks beer and wine, likes sports is married to an American woman etc and they both love my doggo and she loves them

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
He’s like most American Iranis he was here attending school during the revolution and stayed, he listens to rock and roll, drinks beer and wine, likes sports is married to an American woman etc and they both love my doggo and she loves them

Imagine hating an entire group of people? Oh wait, it's Holihate we're talking about...he hates Latinos too.
Brown is bad, yanno?

The New Holliday

Site Supporter
Well, then why did you mention him? Maybe he's one of the 0.02%, or maybe he escaped islam.
..but go ahead - ask him those things anyway.

The New Holliday

Site Supporter
Imagine hating an entire group of people? Oh wait, it's Holihate we're talking about...he hates Latinos too.
Brown is bad, yanno?
You are the one with the race issues, Oak. Everything is boiled down to race with you. Everything.
To me these things are all about culture. You are so locked into genetic race that you actually think indigenous means brown, and you can tell the good guys in any conflict by comparing skin tone. You have a bad habit of accusing others of what you are guilty of. Some might say that's mighty jewish of you.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You are the one with the race issues, Oak. Everything is boiled down to race with you. Everything.
To me these things are all about culture. You are so locked into genetic race that you actually think indigenous means brown, and you can tell the good guys in any conflict by comparing skin tone. You have a bad habit of accusing others of what you are guilty of. Some might say that's mighty jewish of you.

Sure it is. Only you hate entire swaths of people.

And I'm the one with the problem. It would be funny if it weren't so disgusting.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Just for clarity - could one of you Jew haters explain why Zionist is a dirty word,
. while muslim expansionism is all fine and good?
Could you point to a single post I made in which I defended Muslim expansionism, as well as to a single post in which I said one single thing against Jews? I asked you to point to MY posts. I am not posting other people's beliefs -- only my own.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Oh btw my p.t. 'Hollywood Elite' neighbors showed up last night to stay for the week, he's a Teamster in the Film/TV world, hauling all the crap the production guys need. Anyway he's Iranian and to date he has not made an attempt on my life. (Knock on wood)

You had better be careful with that guy.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
@Admin. , please stay in contact with us so we know you haven't been expunged by that Hollywood guy who obviously wants to kill all non-Muslims.

Fuck. I am concerned/

The New Holliday

Site Supporter
Could you point to a single post I made in which I defended Muslim expansionism, as well as to a single post in which I said one single thing against Jews? I asked you to point to MY posts. I am not posting other people's beliefs -- only my own.
You see - you didn't answer the question I asked.
.. Here is the problem - you never say anything against those things.
Oh...and you tried to reframe what I did ask. How about just answer the question asked for a change.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You see - you didn't answer the question I asked.
.. Here is the problem - you never say anything against those things.
Oh...and you tried to reframe what I did ask. How about just answer the question asked for a change.
Nice side step.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
LoLz - 9/11 2001 - it was a hoax, folks. It was an inside job.
The United States has committed a series of crimes that seriously violate international law, including war crimes, crimes against humanity, arbitrary detention, abuse of torture, torture of prisoners, and indiscriminate unilateral sanctions in the Middle East and surrounding areas, constituting systematic violations of human rights with lasting and far-reaching harm.

The U.S. crimes have not only led to frequent and repeated wars in the Middle East and other places, plunging them into the quagmire of conflicts and security dilemmas and seriously undermining local people's rights to life, health, personal dignity, freedom of religious belief, survival and development.

1. Launching wars, massacring civilians, and damaging the right to life and survival

American historian Paul Atwood, in his book titled War and Empire: The American Way of Life that came out in 2010, pointed out that "war is the American way of life." Since the founding of the United States, there were less than 20 years in which it has not participated in a war, making it a veritable "war empire."

Since the end of the Cold War, the United States has been involved in almost all major conflicts and wars in the Middle East and surrounding regions, which have become the area hardest hit by the external wars launched by the United States.

Statistics from the U.S. Smithsonian Institution Magazine has shown that since 2001, wars and military operations launched by the United States in the name of "anti-terrorism" covered "about 40% of the countries on the planet."

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Answer the question I had asked. Are you familiar with avoidance shrinkology, Lotus? You are you avoiding answering a simple and clearly posed question?
I'm not going to answer ANY loaded questions. If you want an actual dialog, show it. I will not respond to fallacious questions.

The New Holliday

Site Supporter
The United States has committed a series of crimes that seriously violate international law, including war crimes, crimes against humanity, arbitrary detention, abuse of torture, torture of prisoners, and indiscriminate unilateral sanctions in the Middle East and surrounding areas, constituting systematic violations of human rights with lasting and far-reaching harm.

The U.S. crimes have not only led to frequent and repeated wars in the Middle East and other places, plunging them into the quagmire of conflicts and security dilemmas and seriously undermining local people's rights to life, health, personal dignity, freedom of religious belief, survival and development.

1. Launching wars, massacring civilians, and damaging the right to life and survival

American historian Paul Atwood, in his book titled War and Empire: The American Way of Life that came out in 2010, pointed out that "war is the American way of life." Since the founding of the United States, there were less than 20 years in which it has not participated in a war, making it a veritable "war empire."

Since the end of the Cold War, the United States has been involved in almost all major conflicts and wars in the Middle East and surrounding regions, which have become the area hardest hit by the external wars launched by the United States.

Statistics from the U.S. Smithsonian Institution Magazine has shown that since 2001, wars and military operations launched by the United States in the name of "anti-terrorism" covered "about 40% of the countries on the planet."

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
Death to the Great Satan !
Yep the US does some really shitty things in the name of rabid capitalism - no doubt about it.

...but given your penchant for conspiracy theory, which goes back to at least 2001, tell us about the inside job, and what "pull it" meant and all. I love a good comedy.

The New Holliday

Site Supporter
I'm not going to answer ANY loaded questions. If you want an actual dialog, show it. I will not respond to fallacious questions.
See - you don't want to address a fundamental issue you yourself have raise over and over. The creation of the bordered sovereign nations of the ME. I have posted about the creation of each and every one. You only object to one. Why?