Israel's scorched earth campaign is also putting Gaza's Christians in certain peril.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
In 1922, the Christians in Gaza were about 9.5% of the Palestinian population, whereas today, the percentage dropped to 0.03%- about 800 still live in Gaza today …
Nov 28, 2023
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

BTW the Islamists have been killing the Christians for decade just like they did with all the Jewish Arabs. Aidsman is just to stupid to know any of this.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Silent Scream, try to tear your face apart.
Site Supporter ☠️
In 1922, the Christians in Gaza were about 9.5% of the Palestinian population, whereas today, the percentage dropped to 0.03%- about 800 still live in Gaza today …
Nov 28, 2023

BTW the Islamists have been killing the Christians for decade just like they did with all the Jewish Arabs. Aidsman is just to stupid to know any of this.
GFY Dipshit, I didn't post this info as an attempt to document the entire socio-economic history of the ME. Don't you have some fast food adventures to share with the group?

The New Holliday

Now With 25% More Infinity
Site Supporter
Nov 28, 2023

In fact in 600 CE, prior to the muslim invasion Christians were a well represented religious group in "palestine"
...but hey, one thing you can't accuse muslims of being is biased. They persecute and murder all non-muslims indiscriminately.

Prior to the Muslim conquest of Palestine (635–640), Palaestina Prima had a population of 700,000, of which around 100,000 were Jews and 30-80,000 were Samaritans, with the remainder being Chalcedonian and Miaphysite Christians.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Until 500 or so Years ago, America was just those niggly little indians scattered around here and there.

8l6oox.jpg

Last edited:

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
In fact in 600 CE, prior to the muslim invasion Christians were a well represented religious group in "palestine"
...but hey, one thing you can't accuse muslims of being is biased. They persecute and murder all non-muslims indiscriminately.

Prior to the Muslim conquest of Palestine (635–640), Palaestina Prima had a population of 700,000, of which around 100,000 were Jews and 30-80,000 were Samaritans, with the remainder being Chalcedonian and Miaphysite Christians.
There are almost 2 billion Muslims in the world. If they were all persecuting and murdering non-Muslims, the world's population would be well below what it is now. On its face, your post is completely loaded.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Oh btw my p.t. 'Hollywood Elite' neighbors showed up last night to stay for the week, he's a Teamster in the Film/TV world, hauling all the crap the production guys need. Anyway he's Iranian and to date he has not made an attempt on my life. (Knock on wood)

The New Holliday

Site Supporter
According to the 2011 Iranian census, 99.98% of Iranians believe in Islam, while the rest of the population believe in other officially recognized minority religions ... LoLz...DIVERSITY!

Did I mention that my neighbors, who are christian, just returned from Israel, and Jews didn't try to kill them.
..This means that it never happens obviously.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Oh btw my p.t. 'Hollywood Elite' neighbors showed up last night to stay for the week, he's a Teamster in the Film/TV world, hauling all the crap the production guys need. Anyway he's Iranian and to date he has not made an attempt on my life. (Knock on wood)

What? That's impossible. He's Muslim.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Could you link to my saying they were/are ALL doing this or that?
..You know, as a former English teacher, one would expect you could read English.
I read English quite well, and I understand implications. There is no implied "some Muslims" in the following c&p from your post:

but hey, one thing you can't accuse muslims of being is biased. They persecute and murder all non-muslims indiscriminately.

The New Holliday

Site Supporter
I read English quite well, and I understand implications. There is no implied "some Muslims" in the following:

but hey, one thing you can't accuse muslims of being is biased. They persecute and murder all non-muslims indiscriminately.
"They" lotus is a collective term, not a specific on to every individual. I have no doubt many muslims wish they could escape tyranny, but dare not - much as you dare not criticize for fear of reprisal.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
"They" lotus is a collective term, not a specific on to every individual. I have no doubt many muslims wish they could escape tyranny, but dare not - much as you dare not criticize for fear of reprisal.
What you wrote did not in any way even slightly suggest that you did not mean all Muslims. In fact, it suggested you did mean all Muslims. And I'm sure you meant it to mean that.

Go back over ALL of my posts about this bs war. I never ONCE said "Jews" in reference to the perpetrators. I only implicate the state of Israel.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
What you wrote did not in any way even slightly suggest that you did not mean all Muslims. In fact, it suggested you did mean all Muslims. And I'm sure you meant it to mean that.

Go back over ALL of my posts about this bs war. I never ONCE said "Jews" in reference to the perpetrators. I only implicate the state of Israel.

The only thing about only implicating the State of Israel is that there are Zionists among non-Israeli Jews.

The New Holliday

Site Supporter
No it didn't, and I've pointed out on many occasions that in no society are there no divisions and classes. In a typical society, there are farmers, laborers, merchants, administrators, rulers, artisans and the military. As I have noted previously - in the US, a mere 7% of citizens serve in the military. Does that mean that the US could not possibly exert influence outside it's borders, or that many within the society support it? But all?..

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
The only thing about only implicating the State of Israel is that there are Zionists among non-Israeli Jews.
Of course there are, but the policy and the action are on Israel, not Zionists in the diaspora. Except maybe some billionaires out there, but that's just par for the course.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Of course there are, but the policy and the action are on Israel, not Zionists in the diaspora. Except maybe some billionaires out there, but that's just par for the course.

Well, Jared Kushner, a Zionist had plenty of influence. AIPAC has a lot of influence, they're not all billionaires, though they are generally the American Jewish elite.

I think the State of Israel would behave quite differently without these Zionist Jews outside of Israel. They are part and parcel of this conflict, imo.

The New Holliday

Site Supporter
Just for clarity - could one of you Jew haters explain why Zionist is a dirty word,
. while muslim expansionism is all fine and good?