Admin.

This ain't Texas (woo), ain't. no hold'm woo woo
Site Supporter ☠️
Happy Jamie Lee Curtis Day Everyone!

670full.jpg

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I'm supposed to get stuff done today. Huge pothole caused by this torrential rain caused a blow out in one of my tires. I saw two other cars get taken out by this pothole. Nothing like torrential rain, darkness and low visibility.

Is it a mistake to get it fixed today? Yikes.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
It's Friday the 13th?

As in the 13th day of the month that falls on a Friday?

Shit, I'm so glad I come here to be greeted with such important hard to find information.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Well, Murdock it was one blown out tire and a bubble in the sidewall in the passenger rear tire that had to be replaced. Maybe it's good luck that they found the second compromised tire and changed them both. Back on good tires. Only $50 to replace both. I have them warrantied.

Home safe and sound. Going out again with the girls in a bit.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Well, Murdock it was one blown out tire and a bubble in the sidewall in the passenger rear tire that had to be replaced. Maybe it's good luck that they found the second compromised tire and changed them both. Back on good tires. Only $50 to replace both. I have them warrantied.

Home safe and sound. Going out again with the girls in a bit.

You should hit up the city. I know here in MI if a pot hole (and there are bad ones in Metro) damages your car the city has to pay you.

Dont do it because you need the money.....do it so the city says "oh fuck....we are gonna have to fix the potholes or we are gonna be paying citizens for their damaged cars"

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
You should hit up the city. I know here in MI if a pot hole (and there are bad ones in Metro) damages your car the city has to pay you.

Dont do it because you need the money.....do it so the city says "oh fuck....we are gonna have to fix the potholes or we are gonna be paying citizens for their damaged cars"
here in florida I cannot remember the last time I hit a pothole.

Back in NY they were a daily occurrence

#betterleadership

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
He doesn't live in central FL.

You went and checked that? LOL
I make them dance, dance dance

tap-dance-dance.gif

I guess my own reality is simply deceiving me

you know, cause someone checked on google