It's 1:30am...

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I lock my two cats in just before the sun goes down. I just want to keep them out of harms way and of course give the local fauna a fighting chance.

I also don’t want to risk any conflict with pet haterz neither, because I don’t need a murder rap if they were to direct their hate my kitties’ way.

OP
OP
Garraty_47

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
I lock my two cats in just before the sun goes down. I just want to keep them out of harms way and of course give the local fauna a fighting chance.

I also don’t want to risk any conflict with pet haterz neither, because I don’t need a murder rap if they were to direct their hate my kitties’ way.

Why do people have to be so intentionally thick all the time?

"Pet haters" as in haters who are our pets, not "pet haters" as in people who hate pets.

When someone warned you not to eat paint chips because the lead could damage your brain was your first thought: "if I drink it straight from the can before it dries I should be okay then"?

Fucking hell.

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
zvJ4Yjw.gif

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Why do people have to be so intentionally thick all the time?

"Pet haters" as in haters who are our pets, not "pet haters" as in people who hate pets.

When someone warned you not to eat paint chips because the lead could damage your brain was your first thought: "if I drink it straight from the can before it dries I should be okay then"?

Fucking hell.
Oi fuckwit…that’s some Seppo fucking bullshit! “Pet haters”….Christ! Who gives a flying fuckola????

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
At least the fat-faced prick doesn’t go by the name of Vitriol anymore. That was a female character’s name through and through. I wonder how many hot-bloodied males he duped while pulling on his weener slug getting off on it all? No bother…I don’t give a fuuuuuuuuuuck! Lulzzzzzzzxx

BrothaSwilf

Factory Bastard
My pussy gets all the loves/rubs in the middle and I still get bitten. She has this joker like smile or laugh as well. Its a bit disturbing to me eyes to see evil in them eyes.. yet she is so facking cute about it

I wanna bang me head on something at times

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
My pussy gets all the loves/rubs in the middle and I still get bitten. She has this joker like smile or laugh as well. Its a bit disturbing to me eyes to see evil in them eyes.. yet she is so facking cute about it

I wanna bang me head on something at times
Oi…this is the same clown that decided to start a YouTube video about “Ghosts” in the closet when his house was simply settling after the warmth and thermal joint expansion of the day.

OP
OP
Garraty_47

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
At least the fat-faced prick doesn’t go by the name of Vitriol anymore. That was a female character’s name through and through. I wonder how many hot-bloodied males he duped while pulling on his weener slug getting off on it all? No bother…I don’t give a fuuuuuuuuuuck! Lulzzzzzzzxx

:OhGawd:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Oh puhhlease Gayree is our resident Uber-intellitard LMFAO
Slow as molasses in January and a funny bone about as long as Breakfalls jab hahahaha
He was cool for what he was until his true face as a whiner emerged
Meh

OP
OP
Garraty_47

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
Some dopey fucks should cease from incessantly creating Youtoooob crapola and wasting everyone’s time.

I guess you don't know how a mouse or other interface device works but I assure you if you don't click on the thing, the thing can't waste any of your time. It's sort of a package deal.

Take some personal responsibility for your time management (or lack thereof), pal.

• GayAsFuck
Reactions: X

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I guess you don't know how a mouse or other interface device works but I assure you if you don't click on the thing, the thing can't waste any of your time. It's sort of a package deal.

Take some personal responsibility for your time management (or lack thereof), pal.
It’s boring dude. If you’re going to try and create “content” as such…make it interesting. I know you’re more than capable of doing so.
Don’t be lazy in other words…it’s a cop-out.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Remember that fucking drip Kevin the Scorned? You don’t want to tread the same ol’ path that he did. Him and his transsexual brother Flynn were a total mess in the end. Lulz

OP
OP
Garraty_47

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
It’s boring dude. If you’re going to try and create “content” as such…make it interesting. I know you’re more than capable of doing so.
Don’t be lazy in other words…it’s a cop-out.

/shrug

There are many genres and platforms I find insufferably boring and yet they seem to be quite popular with others.

I don't want and have never wanted to do what's "popular" or likely to be well-received by an audience full of pseudo-sentient conformists. If what we're doing was liked by everyone *that* would make me nervous and cause me to reevaluate our content.

Anyway, we're just getting started.
Who knows if we'll be doing the same show in a week, or a month, or a year. For me it doesn't hinge on the mercurial wishes of a yet-to-be-established audience. It is what it is and will be whatever it becomes.

People can either join us on the adventure or not.
It should go without saying I'd be pleased if you/they did, but it's not going to hurt my feelings if you decide to defer.

OP
OP
Garraty_47

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
Remember that fucking drip Kevin the Scorned? You don’t want to tread the same ol’ path that he did. Him and his transsexual brother Flynn were a total mess in the end. Lulz

Martini was good at talking a good game and occasionally even doing a small portion of what he promised, but his main problem was always inconsistency. Promising a thing then either falling well short or simply abandoning the thing undone, then disappearing for varying lengths of time only to swoop in and start the whole process over again.

I'm not promising anything except we or I will still be doing this for the foreseeable future.

Martini was only interested in the most unlikely of results: suddenly making money or being popular. To me it seemed as if he thought it would be automatic... post a thing and in a day or two he'd be rich and famous. Personally I believe that's exactly the opposite of how it should be done. Do the thing in your own way and for your own reasons, then whatever happens will happen. Or not, as the case may be. LoL

Martini and I aren't just on different paths... we're on different planets.

• GayAsFuck
Reactions: X

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Contextual blunder if any fucks are to be given. Admit it…own it. Don’t try to reinvent it. And give the metric system a go ffs…you’re half a century overdue!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Martini was good at talking a good game and occasionally even doing a small portion of what he promised, but his main problem was always inconsistency. Promising a thing then either falling well short or simply abandoning the thing undone, then disappearing for varying lengths of time only to swoop in and start the whole process over again.

I'm not promising anything except we or I will still be doing this for the foreseeable future.

Martini was only interested in the most unlikely of results: suddenly making money or being popular. To me it seemed as if he thought it would be automatic... post a thing and in a day or two he'd be rich and famous. Personally I believe that's exactly the opposite of how it should be done. Do the thing in your own way and for your own reasons, then whatever happens will happen. Or not, as the case may be. LoL

Martini and I aren't just on different paths... we're on different planets.
Martini was a scorned little effeminate biatch that thought he was as tough as nails because he lived in Chicongo. I’m just surprised he survived this far!!!! What a fucking snivelling little weasel he was…

OP
OP
Garraty_47

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
Contextual blunder if any fucks are to be given. Admit it…own it. Don’t try to reinvent it. And give the metric system a go ffs…you’re half a century overdue!

I'm a proponent of officially adopting the metric system, actually.
I just don't talk about it much because there are soooo many more important things about 'Murica's despicable governance that kinda have to take precedence.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I'm a proponent of officially adopting the metric system, actually.
I just don't talk about it much because there are soooo many more important things about 'Murica's despicable governance that kinda have to take precedence.
What about driving on the left side of the road? It’s not normal bro driving on the right…it’s bloody dangerous in fact!
When you’re writing/texting for example, you don’t start from the right do you? Left bru!
When you march…it’s not regs, links, regs, links is it? It’s left bru! Come right and go left…