It's 1:30am...

OP
OP
Garraty_47

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
What about driving on the left side of the road? It’s not normal bro driving on the right…it’s bloody dangerous in fact!
When you’re writing/texting for example, you don’t start from the right do you? Left bru!
When you march…it’s not regs, links, regs, links is it? It’s left bru! Come right and go left…

Now you're in territory that would much better be discussed with our wonderful transportation czar, Secretary Bootyjuice. I'm sure you can find his contact info on the *.gov web domain someplace. Try looking for the page dedicated to permanent state plants being groomed for eventual insertion to higher offices.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Now you're in territory that would much better be discussed with our wonderful transportation czar, Secretary Bootyjuice. I'm sure you can find his contact info on the *.gov web domain someplace. Try looking for the page dedicated to permanent state plants being groomed for eventual insertion to higher offices.
Secretary Bootyjuice is a dude? Christ…I bet you the cunt’s a Democrat!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
My little Itty bitty wonder kitty....had decided napping and loafing on the old clock on the mantle is lovely

20240619-075547.jpg

Its so fucking weird, but Prudence Von Puff is not like other cats lol.

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
You misspelled orifices.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
My little Itty bitty wonder kitty....had decided napping and loafing on the old clock on the mantle is lovely

20240619-075547.jpg

Its so fucking weird, but Prudence Von Puff is not like other cats lol.
Yes because others cats don’t sit in weird places
See, this is precisely what makes you boring