It's a good thing libtards impose strict gun laws in Maryland or someone might get shot!!!

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Mostly it was dirt poor ranchers who shot them because losing part of their herd to predators meant the difference between poverty and having enough. There were also professional hunters who did it to get government bounties paid but I am certainly not a professional hunter or a dirt poor subsistence rancher in the 19th century.

I am happy we still have cougars here and I would like to see wolves and jaguars returned to this part of Southern California. You seem very emotional and it seems you make a lot of assumptions about other people's positions on issues. Wouldn't it be easier to just ask people what they actually think about a given issue instead of trying to guess?

Lotte Skoring

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Mostly it was dirt poor ranchers who shot them because losing part of their herd to predators meant the difference between poverty and having enough. There were also professional hunters who did it to get government bounties paid but I am certainly not a professional hunter or a dirt popr subsistence rancher in the 19th century.

I am happy we still have cougars here and I would like to see wolves and jaguars returned to this part of Southern California. You seem very emotional and it seems you make a lot of assumptions about other people's positions on issues. Wouldn't it be easier to just ask people what they actually think about a given issue instead of trying to guess?
Excuse me but you said you wanted to shoot them. When someone says they want to shoot something there is no need to ask what their view on shooting a thing is.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Yes, I am interested in harvesting an animal and helping the deer over population crisis. They literally will eat everything then die of starvation after killing half the forest because starving deer will literally eat the bark off of trees thus killing them. I am not responsible for what other people did 150 years ago but I can be a responsible person who helps deal with a serious issue wrt forest management today. The meat and hide is an added bonus.

Your proposed plan of humans doing nothing just destroys the environment and still kills the deer so I don't see you offering any meaningful management plan what so ever.

Lotte Skoring

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I would like to go deer hunting sometime or maybe get a big horn sheep.

Yes, I am interested in harvesting an animal and helping the deer over population crisis.
See, you invented an excuse to kill. Why not be honest and admit you are a cold blooded gun fondling killer rather than making excuses for yourself. Nature takes care of itself, and it will even mow your lawn for you if you don't shoot it. Then you can lie in you hammock instead of on the internet and drink your Bud Lite and you can watch nature work for you instead of hiring illegal Mexican laborers to do your yardwork.

Gabbo

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
See, you invented an excuse to kill. Why not be honest and admit you are a cold blooded gun fondling killer rather than making excuses for yourself. Nature takes care of itself, and it will even mow your lawn for you if you don't shoot it. Then you can lie in you hammock instead of on the internet and drink your Bud Lite and you can watch nature work for you instead of hiring illegal Mexican laborers to do your yardwork.
My gardener is an 86 year-old Japanese man that looks like Jimmy Page.. He used own a profitable landscaping business but he handed it over to his son around fifteen years ago to retire and work part-time.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

1) You are opinionated but not well informed

2) I do not drink bud lite as I love in the best beer city in America. Right now very few people who used to drink Bud Lote still do.

3). You completely ignored the reality of deer over population and the ecological damage it causes. You completely fail to suggest a viable alternative.

4) My landscaper is Mexican-Amerocan but he is legal and he runs a profitable business with his two sons. He is employed by half the neighborhood due to good word of mouth and simply doing a good job at a fair price.

5) Nature only takes care of itself by driving animals to starvation and they cause a hell of a lot of ecological damage while doing so. Thus the need for humans to help nature since our activities caused the loss of top predators.

6) In.not surprised you have relationship problems independent of any criminal trauma. Hell, I know I am always on the look out for possible dangerous situations but much of that is my V.A. certified PTSD (actual PTSD from serving in war zones not the usual idiotic leftist "someone said something I dislike so I must have PTSD type shit). I know it has paid off at least once though due to detering a black would be carjacker. He decided he couldn't be sure and went off to find a softer target.

Last edited: