It's a good thing libtards impose strict gun laws in Maryland or someone might get shot!!!

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
My be your asshole, that you’re short arms can’t reach. This issue has plagued you all your life. Sad little cowboy

Lotte Skoring

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I see Biggie Baby has picked a peck of pickled cherries.
pickled-cherries-30000.jpg.jpg

Truth is that Maryland is nowhere near the top of the list when it comes to gun violence and death.
Those coveted top spots are held by red states (rather be dead than red) with lax gun laws and high gun ownership.
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

2023's leaderboard:

Here are the 10 states with the highest gun deaths per capita:

1. Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
    - 24.5 per 100k people
  2. Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
    - 22.9 per 100k people
  3. Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
    - 22.5 per 100k people
  4. Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
    - 21.7 per 100k people
  5. Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
    - 21.5 per 100k people
  6. Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
    - 21.5 per 100k people
  7. Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
    - 20.3 per 100k people
  8. Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
    - 18.8 per 100k people
  9. Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
    - 18.6 per 100k people
  10. Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
    - 18.5 per 100k people
Maybe Maryland is 11th only it isn't.

Lotte Skoring

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Where is Biggie Baby? You'd think he'd come a crawling to defend his cherry picking.
Biggie Baby Belly Buster picked a peck of pickled cherries but can't justify his cherry picking ways. Why?

Here's the kind he likes to pick best

Pickled-Cherries-b-500x450.jpg

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I see Biggie Baby has picked a peck of pickled cherries.
pickled-cherries-30000.jpg.jpg

Truth is that Maryland is nowhere near the top of the list when it comes to gun violence and death.
Those coveted top spots are held by red states (rather be dead than red) with lax gun laws and high gun ownership.

2023's leaderboard:

Here are the 10 states with the highest gun deaths per capita:

1. Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
    - 24.5 per 100k people
  2. Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
    - 22.9 per 100k people
  3. Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
    - 22.5 per 100k people
  4. Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
    - 21.7 per 100k people
  5. Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
    - 21.5 per 100k people
  6. Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
    - 21.5 per 100k people
  7. Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
    - 20.3 per 100k people
  8. Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
    - 18.8 per 100k people
  9. Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
    - 18.6 per 100k people
  10. Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
    - 18.5 per 100k people
Maybe Maryland is 11th only it isn't.

LOL! Tell us you don't know what you are talking about without saying you don't know what you are talking about. Violent crimes like murder are concentrated in large cities especially cities with large black populations. Why is that? Well, blacks commit 57% of all murders in the country. Fact.

As for cities, the actual determining place where violent crime occurs especially when leftists decide to simply not charge or be soft on violent crime... Baltimore is the city with the second highest murder rate in the country. States don't really control local law enforcement but cities do so controlling violent crimes like murder all comes down to city level enforcement. Something Democraps absolutely refuse to do because they are racist bigots who claim blacks are so inferior we can't possibly hold them to the same standards as everyone else.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
A bit long but deals with exactly the topic I brought up.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Have you never had a Maraschino cherry on top of ice cream as a kid or in a cocktail before? They are also preserved cherries and are very common.

Lotte Skoring

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Guns are gay. Not the guns which I do not think have a sexual orientation but the people who use them. They are.
Particularly men. Why does a man need a gun? Do they feel that inadequate?

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Guns are gay. Not the guns which I do not think have a sexual orientation but the people who use them. They are.
Particularly men. Why does a man need a gun? Do they feel that inadequate?

I used them extensively while I was in the army especially on my two combat tours. I have not felt the need to purchase one as a civilian but have borrowed some to go on hunting trips with old friends (mostly bird hunting). I would like to go deer hunting sometime or maybe get a big horn sheep. Lately I have been considering purchasing a firearm or two for self defense/home defense. Yes, my neighborhood is quite safe and not very accessible to outsiders but there is always the possibility.

Like any other tool it depends on who uses them and how responsible they are with that tool. If I did purchase a firearm (or a few) I would definitely take classes to educate myself on the law and go to the range so I stay trained on proper use, etc... I am sorry a criminal victimized you while using a firearm, I am sure that was traumatic, and I hope he was caught and convicted to the max sentence allowed by law. That said, disarming law abiding people will not prevent criminals from having firearms but learning how to use one and having one yourself may allow you to defend yourself or other people. Or at least give criminals something to worry about.

Last edited:

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Shouldn't a man be able to handle his affairs without a proxy penis? Is there any wonder gun fondling is so prominent in the red states?

Virtually all the gun crime is in blue cities and the majority of it is committed by black offenders. Don't let facts get in your way though.

Lotte Skoring

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I used them extensively while I'm the army especially on my two combat tours. I have not felt the need to purchase one as a civilian but have borrowed some to go on hunting trips with old friends (mostly bird hunting). I would like to go deer hunting sometime or maybe get a big horn sheep. Lately I have been considering purchasing a firearm or two for self defense/home defense. Yes, my neighborhood is quite safe and not very accessible to outsiders but there is always the possibility.

Like any other tool it depends on who uses them and how responsible they are with that tool. If I did purchase a forearm (or a few) I would definitely take classes to educate myself on the law and go to the range so I stay trained on proper use, etc... I am sorry a criminal victimized you while using a firearm, I am sure that was traumatic, and I hope he was caught and convicted to the max sentence allowed by law. That said, disarming law abiding people will not prevent criminals from having firearms but learning how to use one and having one yourself may allow you to defend yourself or other people. Or at least give criminals something to worry about.
You would shoot a deer? You could look into those innocent trusting eyes and kill? Shame on you! God watches Oderinger.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
They taste good and we have a big problem with deer over population as we have eradicated most of the top predators. So it is ecologically sound, sustainable, and a good source of free range organic meat. Do you cry when you eat a hamburger?