Ivana Trump's corpse is now available for azzraping.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️
his kids heartbroken... only a degenerate would make light of it
But Hunter Biden's drug addiction is fair game though, amirite?

Is Hunters crackhead ass dead, you slithery motherfucker?
Is that the demarcation line of human decency, you bloated bag of blubber?

Hunter CHOSE to be a crackhead. I doubt Ivana chose to die. You corpse fucking spammer
You should go to your spammer thread and cry about me some more.
:OMGLOL:

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️

Hunter CHOSE to be a crackhead. I doubt Ivana chose to die. You corpse fucking spammer
"Addiction is a choice" Chubby Girl.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Trump marriage numero uno as retold by Ivana, incubator of the 'real' Trump kids.

Ivana Zelnickova died today. For a number of years, she was Ivana Kleagle. As she was the Kleagle’s first wife. During their marriage, the Kleagle raped her, and he beat her. The following account is from the 1993 book by Harry Hurt, Lost Tycoon, and is based on a sworn deposition from Ms. Zelnickova. It recounts what happened when the Kleagle returned from a failed appointment with a scalp surgeon recommended by Ms. Zelnickova:
“Suddenly, according to Ivana, The Donald storms into the room. He is looking very angry, and he is cursing out loud. ‘Your fucking doctor has ruined me!’ he screams. The Donald flings Ivana down onto the bed. Then he pins back her arms and grabs her by the hair. The part of her head he is grabbing corresponds to the spot on his head where the scalp reduction operation has been done. The Donald starts ripping out Ivana’s hair by the handful, as if he is trying to make her feel the same kind of pain he is feeling. Ivana starts crying and screaming. The entire bed is being covered with strands of her golden locks. But The Donald is not finished. He rips off her clothes and unzips his pants. Then he jams his penis inside her for the first time in more than sixteen months. Ivana is terrified. This is not lovemaking. This is not romantic sex. It is a violent assault. She later describes what The Donald is doing to her in no uncertain terms. According to the versions she repeats to some of her closest confidantes, ‘He raped me.’ When The Donald finally pulls out, Ivana jumps up from the bed. Then she runs upstairs to her mother’s room. She locks the door and stays there crying for the rest of the night. The next morning Ivana musters up the courage to return to the master bedroom. The Donald is there waiting for her. He leaves no doubt that he knows exactly what he did to her the night before. As she looks in horror at the ripped-out hair scattered all over the bed, he glares at her and asks with menacing casualness: ‘Does it hurt?’”
All this was known, when the Kleagle first ran to be the president. As it is known, now. But the Americans. Simply don’t care.

LMAO @ The Kleagle.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
I've negged you like twice or something today, compared to the dozen or so tiny dick emoji's you've been spamming me with.

Try to think about something other than cock for a change, you deviant.
I saw you bellyaching about it in the shoutbox, begging for sympathy, like a bitch!

Translation: You saw me, and no doubt others, laughing at you for being a cock-ravenous homo, who has been thumbing his ass in delight at the new tiny cock emoji and spamming fuck out of it.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Ivana Trump, ex-wife of Donald Trump, dead at 73
The former president remembered his first wife as "a disgusting pig and a total loser."

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Wow. She died fairly young. Probably ptsd from being married to him.

It would appear that she was a victim of domestic violence.

She does actually look kind of beat up in her later years. So the Donald probably hit her. His face also looks like a wife beater and abuser.

I've actually known a couple of men who beat their wives or gf's they have that same odd guilty pained look stained on their faces.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️
I've negged you like twice or something today, compared to the dozen or so tiny dick emoji's you've been spamming me with.

I saw you bellyaching about it in the shoutbox, begging for sympathy, like a bitch!

Translation: You saw me, and no doubt others, laughing at you for being a cock-ravenous homo, who has been thumbing his ass in delight at the new tiny cock emoji and spamming fuck out of it.
I was jealous of a guy with a big dick, Till I met Faeryanne, with no dick at all.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I was jealous of a guy with a big dick, Till I met Faeryanne, with no dick at all.

Actually there was a funny story I read about Ivana how she claimed her ex husband the Donald was addicted to penis enlargement pills:

• LOL
Reactions: X

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️

Says the rodent who wants to see doves 5 year old daughter being used as a sex toy
:Lame:

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️
Admin still wants to suck cock
ZealousDefenselessBluetickcoonhound-max-1mb.gif

Call now Thigh Masters are on stand by.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I bet Stubby would be delighted to have a crack at that old crack, where Donald once disappointed

• LOL
Reactions: X

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I don't know much about Ivana Trump. I have nothing to say about her death that's negative.

However, let's say she was a bad person...why would death cleanse her, or anyone, of the bad things they did in life?

I think that's weird. Always have.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
The former president remembered his first wife as "a disgusting pig and a total loser."

I just saw a headline that said she died from blunt force trauma to the torso and was found on the bottom of a staircase.
She must have fallen.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️

I just saw a headline that said she died from blunt force trauma to the torso and was found on the bottom of a staircase.
She must have fallen.
I just read over at Breitbart that she had conclusive evidence against Hillary!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

She must have fallen.

Hillary stopped over for coffee and surely pushed her down the stairs in that case.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️

She must have fallen.

Hillary stopped over for coffee and surely pushed her down the stairs in that case.
Hillary bad.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️
Admin wants to suck hunter’s cock

dead or alive

Fact

He’s awfully sensitive about crackhead Hunter. Maybe he was one of the prostitutes Hunter bought?
No, I am "awfully" sensitive to bullshit diversions like, White Water, Benghazi, Joe is a paydo!, Emails and Servers and Hunter Biden,

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

dead or alive

Fact

He’s awfully sensitive about crackhead Hunter. Maybe he was one of the prostitutes Hunter bought?
No, I am "awfully" sensitive to bullshit diversions like, White Water, Benghazi, Joe is a paydo!, Emails and Servers and Hunter Biden,
So basically you want to suck hunters cock

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️

dead or alive

Fact

So basically you want to suck hunters cock
Rubber > Glue