Ivana Trump's corpse is now available for azzraping.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
XaRmJvN.jpg

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
WTF are you talking about? On the other hand, the circumstances are a tad weird.

Scrawny The Ghost

Interdimensional UltraMegaRich Luxury BLTQ+ Banker
LMAO!!! HAQHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA!!!!!! I just dumped a family size bag of cheetos out all over the floor and then took a fat big stinky shit all over it and crushed it with my toes while listening to "TINY DANCER" Trumps favorite campaign song xD

OH YEAH DONNY HOW DOES IT FEEL YOUR WIFES DEAD AND I'M DANCING TO THE NEWS!!!!!! CAN"T WAIT FOR THE REST OF THOSE FUCKERS TO DROP DEAD! just thinking about that fat orange piece of shits family slowly dying and rotting in the ground makes my dick ROCK FUCKING HARD HAAHAHAHAHA I hope they all get cancer!!!!
replying-to-cnnpolitics-yo-donnie-dumbo-ya-mighta-cancelled-that-43133979.png

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️
Trump marriage numero uno as retold by Ivana, incubator of the 'real' Trump kids.

Ivana Zelnickova died today. For a number of years, she was Ivana Kleagle. As she was the Kleagle’s first wife. During their marriage, the Kleagle raped her, and he beat her. The following account is from the 1993 book by Harry Hurt, Lost Tycoon, and is based on a sworn deposition from Ms. Zelnickova. It recounts what happened when the Kleagle returned from a failed appointment with a scalp surgeon recommended by Ms. Zelnickova:
“Suddenly, according to Ivana, The Donald storms into the room. He is looking very angry, and he is cursing out loud. ‘Your fucking doctor has ruined me!’ he screams. The Donald flings Ivana down onto the bed. Then he pins back her arms and grabs her by the hair. The part of her head he is grabbing corresponds to the spot on his head where the scalp reduction operation has been done. The Donald starts ripping out Ivana’s hair by the handful, as if he is trying to make her feel the same kind of pain he is feeling. Ivana starts crying and screaming. The entire bed is being covered with strands of her golden locks. But The Donald is not finished. He rips off her clothes and unzips his pants. Then he jams his penis inside her for the first time in more than sixteen months. Ivana is terrified. This is not lovemaking. This is not romantic sex. It is a violent assault. She later describes what The Donald is doing to her in no uncertain terms. According to the versions she repeats to some of her closest confidantes, ‘He raped me.’ When The Donald finally pulls out, Ivana jumps up from the bed. Then she runs upstairs to her mother’s room. She locks the door and stays there crying for the rest of the night. The next morning Ivana musters up the courage to return to the master bedroom. The Donald is there waiting for her. He leaves no doubt that he knows exactly what he did to her the night before. As she looks in horror at the ripped-out hair scattered all over the bed, he glares at her and asks with menacing casualness: ‘Does it hurt?’”
All this was known, when the Kleagle first ran to be the president. As it is known, now. But the Americans. Simply don’t care.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Says her cause of death was 'Cardiac Arrest' or Heart Attack

"The New York Police Department said later Thursday there did not “appear to be any criminality” related to Ivana Trump’s death. According to a statement, police received a 911 call about an “aided individual” at about 12:40 p.m. ET and found a “73 year-old female unconscious and unresponsive.”

The Fire Department of New York said it responded to a report of an individual suffering cardiac arrest at the residence, with the time and place of that response matching the location the NYPD associated with Trump. The fire department said the victim was dead on arrival.

EMS, police said, pronounced Trump dead at the scene and added that the medical examiner will determine the cause of death. CNN has reached out to the Medical Examiner’s office.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
his kids heartbroken... only a degenerate would make light of it

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
his kids heartbroken... only a degenerate would make light of it

Says she was a competitive skier in her country.

It's notable that these athletes look young 'n purdy in their youth, but fall apart later on put on weight, are more to heart attacks no doubt.

...Lindsay Vonn take note.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Trump marriage numero uno as retold by Ivana, incubator of the 'real' Trump kids.

Ivana Zelnickova died today. For a number of years, she was Ivana Kleagle. As she was the Kleagle’s first wife. During their marriage, the Kleagle raped her, and he beat her. The following account is from the 1993 book by Harry Hurt, Lost Tycoon, and is based on a sworn deposition from Ms. Zelnickova. It recounts what happened when the Kleagle returned from a failed appointment with a scalp surgeon recommended by Ms. Zelnickova:
“Suddenly, according to Ivana, The Donald storms into the room. He is looking very angry, and he is cursing out loud. ‘Your fucking doctor has ruined me!’ he screams. The Donald flings Ivana down onto the bed. Then he pins back her arms and grabs her by the hair. The part of her head he is grabbing corresponds to the spot on his head where the scalp reduction operation has been done. The Donald starts ripping out Ivana’s hair by the handful, as if he is trying to make her feel the same kind of pain he is feeling. Ivana starts crying and screaming. The entire bed is being covered with strands of her golden locks. But The Donald is not finished. He rips off her clothes and unzips his pants. Then he jams his penis inside her for the first time in more than sixteen months. Ivana is terrified. This is not lovemaking. This is not romantic sex. It is a violent assault. She later describes what The Donald is doing to her in no uncertain terms. According to the versions she repeats to some of her closest confidantes, ‘He raped me.’ When The Donald finally pulls out, Ivana jumps up from the bed. Then she runs upstairs to her mother’s room. She locks the door and stays there crying for the rest of the night. The next morning Ivana musters up the courage to return to the master bedroom. The Donald is there waiting for her. He leaves no doubt that he knows exactly what he did to her the night before. As she looks in horror at the ripped-out hair scattered all over the bed, he glares at her and asks with menacing casualness: ‘Does it hurt?’”
All this was known, when the Kleagle first ran to be the president. As it is known, now. But the Americans. Simply don’t care.

how many accusations is this now? 187?

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
So Aidsman can add necrophillia to his already long list of perversions...

Lets see, so far we have faggotry, trannie faggotry, bug chasing, noncery and lewd behaviour in public, aka sucking men off in public toilets.

Did I miss anything ?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
The scariest part is he has enough money to take her out AND to cover it up.

The trial was delayed…

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️
I've negged you like twice or something today, compared to the dozen or so tiny dick emoji's you've been spamming me with.

Try to think about something other than cock for a change, you deviant.
I saw you bellyaching about it in the shoutbox, begging for sympathy, like a bitch!

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Without a doubt, Admin's emoticon privileges should be withdrawn immediately owing to his obvious overuse of them. He's like an interweb terrorist who spams people with emoticons, then sits back and cruelly chuckles.

According to Stat Boy, he averages over 100 emoticon clicks every day, with many of them appearing to be picked at random with little to no regard to what post he is reacting to.

This is heinous behavior that must be addressed.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️
Without a doubt, Admin's emoticon privileges should be withdrawn immediately owing to his obvious overuse of them. He's like an interweb terrorist who spams people with emoticons, then sits back and cruelly chuckles.

According to Stat Boy, he averages over 100 emoticon clicks every day, with many of them appearing to be picked at random with little to no regard to what post he is reacting to.

This is heinous behavior that must be addressed.
Stubby Dick calls that "Emoji Abuse" I know it's very hard on someone with a delicate disposition.

200w.gif

You can do this!

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️
Last edited:

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter