Ivanka needs to answer for her crimes, too, imo

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
The funniest part is the whole time her adoring father kept blathering about being tough with China and how he "Negotiated A Beautiful New Trade Deal" that didn't really change the status quo trade balance between USA and China.
Trump brags continuously about stuff he's never actually done. For instance, being a brilliant businessman!

He should be lionized for being the most brilliant moron who made a fortune claiming he could do stuff he couldn't do at all.

Admin.

The Piltdown Man Did Nothing Wrong
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Trump brags continuously about stuff he's never actually done. For instance, being a brilliant businessman!

He should be lionized for being the most brilliant moron who made a fortune claiming he could do stuff he couldn't do at all.
When I took my son out Whale Watching a couple weeks ago, I was terrified of the boats battery zapping me to death if I fell overboard.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
When I took my son out Whale Watching a couple weeks ago, I was terrified of the boats battery zapping me to death if I fell overboard.
Was it a battery made by one of Ivanka's companies?

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
☠️Private Forum Access
Oh and you are unaware that trademarks are usually granted as its good for business, if fast tracked must be seen as very good business for Chyna.

This is fake news.

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
☠️Private Forum Access
It also says she applied before she was appointed, therefor avoiding red tape on having to declare gifts etc. This is just good business practise and also not a crime.

Benny420

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard

Embellishing and exaggerating one's accomplishments and abilities is pretty commonplace in modern society.

Take for instance, @Lily refers to herself as intelligent when nothing could be further from the truth.

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
☠️Private Forum Access
You also dont know what a trademark is. You buy these to protect your product from being copied, it costs Ivanka money and she is buying rights to protect her product from Fraud.

This article is pure drivel and so is the thread.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
You also dont know what a trademark is. You buy these to protect your product from being copied, it costs Ivanka money and she is buying rights to protect her product from Fraud.

This article is pure drivel and so is the thread.
I am aware of the emoluments clause and so that means I don't know what a trademark is?

Wow.

Just wow.

You need to do some catching up on how the US government is supposed to run, boy.

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
☠️Private Forum Access
I am aware of the emoluments clause and so that means I don't know what a trademark is?

Wow.

Just wow.

You need to do some catching up on how the US government is supposed to run, boy.
aka Nothing Burger....

The U.S. Constitution includes
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
: the foreign emoluments clause, in Article 1, Section 9, prohibits federal officeholders from accepting gifts, payments, or other items of value from foreign states or rulers; the domestic emoluments clause, in Article 2, Section 1, prohibits the president from receiving any compensation from the federal government or from any state beyond what Section 1 outlines for compensation for service as the nation’s chief executive.

Admin.

The Piltdown Man Did Nothing Wrong
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Embellishing and exaggerating one's accomplishments and abilities is pretty commonplace in modern society.

Take for instance, @Lily refers to herself as intelligent when nothing could be further from the truth.
Tell us about the Olympic Sized Swimming Pools again Piggly Phelps!

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Oh and you are unaware that trademarks are usually granted as its good for business, if fast tracked must be seen as very good business for Chyna.

This is fake news.
Trademarks are usually granted to key White House staff? Tell me more, please.

If it came out that Michelle Obama had done this stuff, or Jill Biden, you'd be losing your shit up one side of BF and down the other.