Will Ivanka be the First of the Trump Crime Syndicate to be Imprisoned?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
9-B4-D98-E1-11-AD-4-B86-9-BBB-852-C5912-D01-B.jpg

I say lock the bitch up like this crook.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Le yawn ... O looky ..
I am always admused by the amount of effort and posts declaring just how bored one is in the effort of avoiding the topic.
Hey listen...please refrain from being tiresome. I’ve noticed your attempt at intellectual wit and your befuddled form humour here at Bastard Factory, and I am yet to even raise a slight lip towards chuckling.

Turn around, go to your bar, and have a couple shots of peach schnapps. Come back with a fresh attitude and change that woeful head-piece you have as an avatar you tired nerd-like individual.

Tally-ho and all that...

200.gif

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Hey listen...please refrain from being tiresome.
Or... And this is just a shot in the dark... We could discuss the topic, unless you people would rather just spam the thread with expressions of boredom over, and over, and over, and over, and... Because that's not tiresome AT ALL...
What fucking topic mate...looks like political spam to me! :LOL1:

Jake

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Or... And this is just a shot in the dark... We could discuss the topic, unless you people would rather just spam the thread with expressions of boredom over, and over, and over, and over, and... Because that's not tiresome AT ALL...

How is it spam to post a thread about Ivanka's illegal behaviors? If you gave one small iota about ethics you would be disturbed by her, Jared's, and Donny's behaviors, and you would want to know if the infractions will be properly addressed.

PS, I will hold Biden and Harris to the same standards. If they break any laws, I will expect them to be prosecuted, and for Democrats to accept that rather than pretend it's meaningless or somehow ridiculous for them to be held to the law.

• Agree!
Reactions: Q

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

How is it spam to post a thread about Ivanka's illegal behaviors? If you gave one small iota about ethics you would be disturbed by her, Jared's, and Donny's behaviors, and you would want to know if the infractions will be properly addressed.

PS, I will hold Biden and Harris to the same standards. If they break any laws, I will expect them to be prosecuted, and for Democrats to accept that rather than pretend it's meaningless or somehow ridiculous for them to be held to the law.
It's 4am in Portugal mommy

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Oh, thanks! I don't know how to read clocks. How'd you know?

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️

Oh, thanks! I don't know how to read clocks. How'd you know?
I think he must be a wizard!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Anything from yoo leftard lot is considered spam. Watch this political space tomorrow again...spam. Just concentrate on sorting out your teacher’s pet ol’ maxiperv. It’s an embarrassment...

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Le yawn ... O looky ..
I am always admused by the amount of effort and posts declaring just how bored one is in the effort of avoiding the topic.

I'm always amused by fucktards that make excuses avoiding the fact they're FUCKTARDS ...

hey buddy do us a flavor and change teh fucking record :rightON: I was declaring how 'bored I am' because you're a FUCKING BORE

LE YAWNNnnnnnnn !

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Oh well thank FUCK you will hold them accountable as well because WE ALL CARE ! your opinion means FUCK ALL ... believe it or not FUCK ALL .. :LMAO: the world will continue to spin regardless of your very important opinion ... shall we stop the presses for this current development ??,,

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️

Oh well thank FUCK you will hold them accountable as well because WE ALL CARE ! your opinion means FUCK ALL ... believe it or not FUCK ALL .. :LMAO: the world will continue to spin regardless of your very important opinion ... shall we stop the presses for this current development ??,,
"Hey George, tell me about the not caring again!"