Ivanka… daddy is BIG mad

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
It's interesting...Trump-Kushners must be doing well and not need his money. Or she knows daddy will forgive his little pumpkin anything.

OP
OP
Murdy

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
It's interesting...Trump-Kushners must be doing well and not need his money. Or she knows daddy will forgive his little pumpkin anything.

she is selling him out for a chance in politics

typical spoiled brat entitlement

I’m disgusted by her more than I am by him now. She should be disowned and disinherited.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

she is selling him out for a chance in politics

typical spoiled brat entitlement

I’m disgusted by her more than I am by him now. She should be disowned and disinherited.

I might agree if it were different people. He has no loyalty to anyone but himself. She is what he created. So fuck 'em both.

sweet tea

those who fear, are lost
Site Supporter
They did too.

Read a little history.
Start round about the time the Senior Rothchild started converting gold for paper.
Had five sons and sent them round about yon globe to start up banks.
It all went down hill from there. Took a while for the curtain to be lifted, but here we are in 2022.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I could have sworn I read somewhere this Big’s dual :GiggleBitch:

So even non-whites aren't into the Jews run the world conspiracy theory?

Did Hitler even believe it? It most intellectual groups it’s a common theory that he pushed that propaganda to fund his war.

Well, he did believe in the "supremacy" of the "Aryan" race...Jews were his scapegoat because of anti-Semitic sentiment in Europe.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
They did too.

Read a little history.
Start round about the time the Senior Rothchild started converting gold for paper.
Had five sons and sent them round about yon globe to start up banks.
It all went down hill from there. Took a while for the curtain to be lifted, but here we are in 2022.

:CooL: Huh?

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
whose alt is that? I was hoping it was a new member who could discuss politics intelligently and not someone who got kicked out of Stormfront 2.0

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

How can it be a conspiracy theory when the richest family on the planet are Jewish trillionaires who own the banks and print the money supply?

You do understand the ramifications of this?

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Did Hitler even believe it? It most intellectual groups it’s a common theory that he pushed that propaganda to fund his war.

You liberal Americans are something else. The truth is right there in front of you, but you choose to ignore it and look the other way.

The Biden administration for instance is more Kosher than the Israeli government. Do you think it's sheer coincidence that your country sends billions of $$$$ to Israel and has nothing to do with the fact that Jews DOMINATE every institution and aspect of American society? Do you realise how many lobby and special interest groups these people have?

Your media, entertainment & music industry, Hollyweird etc, all Jewish owned and controlled. Academia is heavily influenced by Jews and has been saturated with Cultural Marxism (aka wokeness), a Jewish ideology developed by Jewish intellectuals from the Frankfurt School.

The evidence is not difficult to find, you people just refuse to acknowledge it.

Last edited:

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Imagine being gullible enough to believe trash published by Vanity Faire. It is down there with the tabloids talking about space aliens traveling thousands of light years just to anal probe Jethro while he works at 7-11. Rolling Stone is also another publication which has lost all credibility and is now just a laughing stock.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Imagine being gullible enough to believe trash published by Vanity Faire. It is down there with the tabloids talking about space aliens traveling thousands of light years just to anal probe Jethro while he works at 7-11. Rolling Stone is also another publication which has lost all credibility and is now just a laughing stock.
yer a laughing stock :LOL3:
are you an authoriteh ?? ffs suddup gimp