OMG. Poor, poor Ivanka

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
While you are a real charmer. You should teach classes in social etiquette.

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter
EVWDMVKWsAAQzOK.jpg
Stop spamming up the Politics thread Strapon! :doink1:
When the discussion is this First Daughter, how can it not be about politics? Is she not "Senior Advisor" to Daddy Donny. How old are you?

Do you ever get tired of talking politics??? Is 5 minutes too long a duration for you, Maxis and Lotus??? Ya'll live, eat, shit and breathe politics. FFS get a life and do something POSITIVE with it.
What else runs through that mind of yours????

You know what I am really tired of? People voluntarily reading political posts and then bitching and whining about it. Also, people who make everything in their lives political in a very right-leaning fashion, and then screech about politics when someone from the left brings them up.

Doesn't describe me at all.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Stop spamming up the Politics thread Strapon! :doink1:
When the discussion is this First Daughter, how can it not be about politics? Is she not "Senior Advisor" to Daddy Donny. How old are you?

Do you ever get tired of talking politics??? Is 5 minutes too long a duration for you, Maxis and Lotus??? Ya'll live, eat, shit and breathe politics. FFS get a life and do something POSITIVE with it.
What else runs through that mind of yours????

You know what I am really tired of? People voluntarily reading political posts and then bitching and whining about it. Also, people who make everything in their lives political in a very right-leaning fashion, and then screech about politics when someone from the left brings them up.

Doesn't describe me at all.

Okay.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Hey hold up...you’re at our forum and you’re a noob, even if you briefly graced our presence the fist time around or not regarding the history of Bastard Factory. I’m reading what you post because you’re a shit stirrer and you constantly insult people’s intelligence. You’re in absolutely no position to start informing members of your lack of patience...you’re just lucky we’re that tolerant!
Shine up...
Oh, right. That's what I think of when I think of all you whinging alt-righters: tolerance. LMAO! I'm not taking marching orders from the likes of you, Brainfail.
He's just a dude who thinks he is someone, but actually he is one of the biggest losers here.
Indeed tolerance is hard to find here. I just read his message, it even shows how right you are.

Especially since BF (the admin, Bastard Factory) created a special politics subforum it is very easy to skip politics discussions when you're not interested. So, please do as you like and do not take "orders" from losers like this dude.
If anyone has a say, then it's me; I am the dictator of the Bastard Factory. Chosen in an honest election, like most dictators are :LOL2:
pepo-retard-retard.gif

:LMAO:

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I teach life skills...I want you excel and be a better person.

Wow! You teach life skills? Let me get out my credit card! You are a shining example of what I want to be when I grow up, Brainfail. Just dumb enough that I can misinterpret reality at every turn, and misinterpret it badly.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I teach life skills...I want you excel and be a better person.

Wow! You teach life skills? Let me get out my credit card! You are a shining example of what I want to be when I grow up, Brainfail. Just dumb enough that I can misinterpret reality at every turn, and misinterpret it badly.
Oh Lotusbud...my bundle of potential blooming energy, I project my alter ego for shits and giggles here, it’s not necessary a reflection of my true nature. You on the other hand project a bitterness that will never allow your bud to bloom. If you don’t allow in the light, you’re bound to just wither and decay.