OMG. Poor, poor Ivanka

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
BIDEN_SAME_AS_IT_EVER_WAS_BOWTIE_CROPPED.gif

Duncan Idaho's Ghola

Factory Bastard
Stop spamming up the Politics thread Strapon! :doink1:
When the discussion is this First Daughter, how can it not be about politics? Is she not "Senior Advisor" to Daddy Donny. How old are you?
Fit a cork Sadmin...you’re getting too comfortable around the board. You’re just another fuckwit that thinks Bastard Factory revolves solely around bias leftard politics. Change up your sad act...
:Sad:
Oh look, more conservative "victimhood".

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
When the discussion is this First Daughter, how can it not be about politics? Is she not "Senior Advisor" to Daddy Donny. How old are you?
Fit a cork Sadmin...you’re getting too comfortable around the board. You’re just another fuckwit that thinks Bastard Factory revolves solely around bias leftard politics. Change up your sad act...
:Sad:
fight me.
129034673_828513341041498_2277568683455756699_o.jpg
I was a qualified lifesaver growing up...I could never save lives wearing a life vest you misconstrued dork!
:OhthDrama:
I agree you guys are probably right, it is a little unseemly for little old me to reduce to Ivanka to mere sexuality.

Let's check in with President Trump for a ruling on that....

bKjXHFE.jpg
5w28Sok.jpg

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
Do you ever get tired of talking politics??? Is 5 minutes too long a duration for you, Maxis and Lotus??? Ya'll live, eat, shit and breathe politics. FFS get a life and do something POSITIVE with it.
What else runs through that mind of yours????
Politics is an interesting subject, so what's wrong with discussing it? If you do not like discussing it, please do not join the discussion. It's as easy as that.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Do you ever get tired of talking politics??? Is 5 minutes too long a duration for you, Maxis and Lotus??? Ya'll live, eat, shit and breathe politics. FFS get a life and do something POSITIVE with it.
Politics is an interesting subject, so what's wrong with discussing it? If you do not like discussing it, please do not join the discussion. It's as easy as that.
christening-pope-peeing-on-holy-wall-troll-face-trollface.gif

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Yep, I feel like bashing their heads in. I would LOVE a bolt of lightning to appear out of the clouds and fry the political animals to dust... both sides. I wished they would fucking die.

Richard Nixon and I share the same birthday... 9 th January... Us Capricorns like frying people or bashing their heads in... either way, I'm fine with it.

Q

Banned

Yep, I feel like bashing their heads in. I would LOVE a bolt of lightning to appear out of the clouds and fry the political animals to dust... both sides. I wished they would fucking die.

Richard Nixon and I share the same birthday... 9 th January... Us Capricorns like frying people or bashing their heads in... either way, I'm fine with it.
It's much, much easier to just close the thread and never open it again :LOL2:

Q

Banned
Hair the color of corn silk is “blond,” the masculine form, though if that hair is on a woman, she is “a blonde.” Garner's Modern American Usage says “blond” is preferred in all senses as an adjective in American English; the Oxford English Dictionary says “in Britain the form blonde is now preferred in all senses.

Even when you're right you're still wrong...
WTAF, You're literally whining about a debatable mispelling?...hmmm are we trying to distract from the failures of the Trump Reality Presidency?
Yes they are :LOL2:

Q

Banned
Well gaidsmin. I bid you farewell I shall continue my roast tomorrow today... :BuhBye:
Was that what this was supposed to be? Sorry, didn't notice.... Who did you roast and how? :Confused:

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

We are trying to teach you something dummy... You should take a hint.

Try and deprogram your brain and enjoy your last days... There is beauty and wonderment before your cyclops eye!~

Q

Banned

We are trying to teach you something dummy... You should take a hint.

Try and deprogram your brain and enjoy your last days... There is beauty and wonderment before your cyclops eye!~
"We are trying to teach you something dummy", well it's abviously not decent behaviour you are trying to teach.

Thanks for the effort, but you have failed. Hope you're not a teacher in real life, because you suck at it.

Please do as I suggested.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
This is where I throw a stick of chalk at you and whack the back of your hands with a ruler... then put you in the dunce corner with a pointy hat to go on your pointy head.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Hair the color of corn silk is “blond,” the masculine form, though if that hair is on a woman, she is “a blonde.” Garner's Modern American Usage says “blond” is preferred in all senses as an adjective in American English; the Oxford English Dictionary says “in Britain the form blonde is now preferred in all senses.

Even when you're right you're still wrong...

Actually, your post proved my point. It can be blonde for female, blond for male, or, in the US, blond is preferred, not mandatory. In the UK, blonde is preferred. BUT, either is ultimately acceptable, as the entry you posted implies. Therefore, blond is not misspelled in that US sign that is popping up all over NYC, and which Princess Ivanka will undoubtedly see soemwhere.

Reactions: Q
OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

You know what I am really tired of? People voluntarily reading political posts and then bitching and whining about it. Also, people who make everything in their lives political in a very right-leaning fashion, and then screech about politics when someone from the left brings them up.

Q

Banned
OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
billboard.jpg

960x0.jpg

This billboard is on a barge. on its way to Mar-a-Lago. LMAO
Is that still there? I thought it had to be removed?
Yes. But they put a version on a barge and took it to Floriduh.
That's a nice touch :)

These people are causing a huge load of harm to innocent people, just out of their own greedyness :(

Ivanka and Jared are a couple of the nastiest people on the planet.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

You know what I am really tired of? People voluntarily reading political posts and then bitching and whining about it. Also, people who make everything in their lives political in a very right-leaning fashion, and then screech about politics when someone from the left brings them up.
Hey hold up...you’re at our forum and you’re a noob, even if you briefly graced our presence the fist time around or not regarding the history of Bastard Factory. I’m reading what you post because you’re a shit stirrer and you constantly insult people’s intelligence. You’re in absolutely no position to start informing members of your lack of patience...you’re just lucky we’re that tolerant!
Shine up...

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Hey hold up...you’re at our forum and you’re a noob, even if you briefly graced our presence the fist time around or not regarding the history of Bastard Factory. I’m reading what you post because you’re a shit stirrer and you constantly insult people’s intelligence. You’re in absolutely no position to start informing members of your lack of patience...you’re just lucky we’re that tolerant!
Shine up...

Oh, right. That's what I think of when I think of all you whinging alt-righters: tolerance. LMAO! I'm not taking marching orders from the likes of you, Brainfail.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Shine up...

Oh, right. That's what I think of when I think of all you whinging alt-righters: tolerance. LMAO! I'm not taking marching orders from the likes of you, Brainfail.
Who spoke of marching orders? I just mean for you to drop your slacks and relax. Bastard Factory is a general chit-chat off topic forum, not a fucking political platform for you to spit your delusional and bias ideals on situation life. If everyone allowed you free reign, the place would be fucking dead. Take a step back and go floss for fuck sakes!
:ChiLLPiLL:

Q

Banned
Shine up...
He's just a dude who thinks he is someone, but actually he is one of the biggest losers here.
Indeed tolerance is hard to find here. I just read his message, it even shows how right you are.

Especially since BF (the admin, Bastard Factory) created a special politics subforum it is very easy to skip politics discussions when you're not interested. So, please do as you like and do not take "orders" from losers like this dude.
If anyone has a say, then it's me; I am the dictator of the Bastard Factory. Chosen in an honest election, like most dictators are :LOL2:

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Shine up...
He's just a dude who thinks he is someone, but actually he is one of the biggest losers here.
Indeed tolerance is hard to find here. I just read his message, it even shows how right you are.

Especially since BF (the admin, Bastard Factory) created a special politics subforum it is very easy to skip politics discussions when you're not interested. So, please do as you like and do not take "orders" from losers like this dude.
If anyone has a say, then it's me; I am the dictator of the Bastard Factory. Chosen in an honest election, like most dictators are :LOL2:
You’re a self-appointed dick-taker in the Netherlands, right next to the cock cheese. We are all well-aware that you chose that position from erection alone.
:Killa::doink1:

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Shine up...

Who spoke of marching orders? I just mean for you to drop your slacks and relax. Bastard Factory is a general chit-chat off topic forum, not a fucking political platform for you to spit your delusional and bias ideals on situation life. If everyone allowed you free reign, the place would be fucking dead. Take a step back and go floss for fuck sakes!

Oh, my bad. I thought we were free to post what we want. I also thought we were free to not read what we don't want to read.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Shine up...

Oh, my bad. I thought we were free to post what we want. I also thought we were free to not read what we don't want to read.
You must have the saddest life, if politics is all that stirs your flame!

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Shine up...

No one said it is. My life off the board has nothing to do with what I post. Brainfail. You sure live up to your name.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Shine up...

No one said it is. My life off the board has nothing to do with what I post. Brainfail. You sure live up to your name.
I’ve never known someone as challenged as you when it comes to interpersonal skills. You must surely have a palmful of friends offline.