Site Supporter ☠️
EVWDMVKWsAAQzOK.jpg

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
They're going up all over NYC. That poor thing. And her poor reptile husband.

NINTCHDBPICT000623097376.jpg

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Hair the color of corn silk is “blond,” the masculine form, though if that hair is on a woman, she is “a blonde.” Garner's Modern American Usage says “blond” is preferred in all senses as an adjective in American English; the Oxford English Dictionary says “in Britain the form blonde is now preferred in all senses.

Even when you're right you're still wrong...

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
Hair the color of corn silk is “blond,” the masculine form, though if that hair is on a woman, she is “a blonde.” Garner's Modern American Usage says “blond” is preferred in all senses as an adjective in American English; the Oxford English Dictionary says “in Britain the form blonde is now preferred in all senses.

Even when you're right you're still wrong...
WTAF, You're literally whining about a debatable mispelling?...hmmm are we trying to distract from the failures of the Trump Reality Presidency?

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Reactions: Q

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
A thread for a picture? :facepalm::Sad:
We agree it is sad, that this Reality Show Queen somehow got to fart all over the People's WH for 4 years.
As opposed to the Obamas chimpin out everywhere?
ya9p6Bu.jpg

lol just a joke, to be fair I quite liked Obama
tbh, I don't understand your meme, other than its usage of the more overt use of racism as criticism you find in most Trumptard cave drawings.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Black people are like monkeys what's not to get :Confused3:

where you live, in Iceland ??

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
A thread for a picture? :facepalm::Sad:
We agree it is sad, that this Reality Show Queen somehow got to fart all over the People's WH for 4 years.
As opposed to the Obamas chimpin out everywhere?
ya9p6Bu.jpg

lol just a joke, to be fair I quite liked Obama
tbh, I don't understand your meme, other than its usage of the more overt use of racism as criticism you find in most Trumptard cave drawings.
Think what you like fahget... I knows deep down ims not a wasist...

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter
Stop spamming up the Politics thread Strapon! :doink1:
When the discussion is this First Daughter, how can it not be about politics? Is she not "Senior Advisor" to Daddy Donny. How old are you?

Do you ever get tired of talking politics??? Is 5 minutes too long a duration for you, Maxis and Lotus??? Ya'll live, eat, shit and breathe politics. FFS get a life and do something POSITIVE with it.
What else runs through that mind of yours????

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
When the discussion is this First Daughter, how can it not be about politics? Is she not "Senior Advisor" to Daddy Donny. How old are you?

Do you ever get tired of talking politics??? Is 5 minutes too long a duration for you, Maxis and Lotus??? Ya'll live, eat, shit and breathe politics. FFS get a life and do something POSITIVE with it.
you are shouting at me, because I am discussing politics on a politics board?

2671e0601faf3b43874e061ff665e3e2.png

Reactions: Q

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter

you are shouting at me, because I am discussing politics on a politics board?

2671e0601faf3b43874e061ff665e3e2.png

I'm not shouting.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Fit a cork Sadmin...you’re getting too comfortable around the board. You’re just another fuckwit that thinks Bastard Factory revolves solely around bias leftard politics. Change up your sad act...
:Sad:

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Fit a cork Sadmin...you’re getting too comfortable around the board. You’re just another fuckwit that thinks Bastard Factory revolves solely around bias leftard politics. Change up your sad act...
fight me.
129034673_828513341041498_2277568683455756699_o.jpg

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
fight me.
I was a qualified lifesaver growing up...I could never save lives wearing a life vest you misconstrued dork!
:OhthDrama:

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
fight me.
I was a qualified lifesaver growing up...I could never save lives wearing a life vest you misconstrued dork!
:OhthDrama:
I agree you guys are probably right, it is a little unseemly for little old me to reduce to Ivanka to mere sexuality.

Let's check in with President Trump for a ruling on that....

bKjXHFE.jpg