I've heard that Fat Oak's bulbous and prolapsed pussy...

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Is actually two purple polyps in an unchanged pair of panties smothered in Tabaso sauce.

Let us all pray for a surgical intervention for Fat Oak's unfortunate and stinky bulge goblin...

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Oak has been most vocal lately about her lack of sexual experience and her feelings of emptiness in the bedroom.

Apparently her partner who is a chemical biologist, Media tycoon, Word renowned chef, Astronaut and CA attorney specializing in cease and desist letters to trolls who torture Oak is not laying the pipe correctly in the pigpen.

Most distressing news.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
It's probably hard to have an orgasm when you are always angry.

Probably also hard when its(you know) buried in so many folds.

Maybe they just find everything?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
It's probably hard to have an orgasm when you are always angry.

Probably also hard when its(you know) buried in so many folds.

Maybe they just find everything?
and hungry. laying there like "mf hurry up I'm starving it's been 48 seconds since my last meal"

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Lmao - Flea comes in with the hand cannon and says "Oak, in this solar system you're maybe a Uranus or Neptune by comparison"

You see friends? This is what I am talking about building lily up as part of the forgive lily foundation

Great job Flea!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I’m serious! Oak isn’t big and burly.

Why would someone like that force some competition with other women?

Fixate on people just because you want to "win" something over someone else.

No one who is attracted to someone like me.....thin, fit, dark, laid back and fun and my roll with it attitude...is gonna be attracted to a "larger" blonde who is known for spreading her..."attention" around like that.

Pretty and loyal will always win.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I'm going to go out on a limb here. And before you snark and snicker bear with me until the end.

When Oak first started posting at SG she was tolerable. Her views weren't extreme and you could actually have a conversation with her ending with an agreement that you'd simply have to disagree. Fair enough. People have their views and they are entitled to them. We don't always have to see eye to eye on everything to be acquaintances.

And it wasn't until that little spam monkey shit for brains weasel admong started spamming the fuck out of the board with his nonstop drivel and forcing administrative action upon himself did she turn into the completely irate and loathsome pig we see before us today. In her quest to meat shield for fairy little nonce's like him she turned on everyone who attempted to extend an olive branch.

A favor he opted never to return to her when Bildo the human dildo decided to ban her from from his forum as I recall distinctly him not rising up and saying a single word on her behalf.

What a cowardly putrid little shit eh? yeah, he is a spineless wimp who cannot even go to bat for those who have gone to bat for him. Yellow bellied cretin.

Unfortunately Oak has always been too stupid to realize where the proper play was.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
Is actually two purple polyps in an unchanged pair of panties smothered in Tabaso sauce.

Let us all pray for a surgical intervention for Fat Oak's unfortunate and stinky bulge goblin...

You need to change yours 3Xs a day DD. It’s clear you adore yours.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Ewww. Ignored content

That means drooling spammers are on the loose and crawling into the thread
When did you get your first piece of pussy? How old were you? How old was she? What was she like? What was her nationality? What were the circumstances

For me? 12. She was 22. She was hot as fuck. Latina. She was the older sister of a buddy of mine from my old break dancing crew.

Good times.

You still look twelve, except in a creepy old dood way :LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I see it too lol
e971a0f4362163daeffc910d477dc198_w200.gif

:LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3:

ffs :LOL3::LOL3:

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Hi pig are you feeling extra shitty today? Throwing you friend admong under a bus so soon?

OP
OP
Frood

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Hi pig are you feeling extra shitty today? Throwing you friend admong under a bus so soon?

I read your reply quickly after skimming over Poark and for a moment there....a brief one at that, I thought you said that she threw a fried admong under the bus and I was "no way! Fat Oak never throws away a snack!"

OP
OP
Frood

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
She should get a jet fuel propelled supersonic cargo barge to Australia.

We're going through a potato famine at the moment.

She could feed Sydney's fish and chip shops!