J.D. Vance: proven a loser at fixing social problems

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
"Vance gave that organization a lofty name — Our Ohio Renewal — and an even loftier mission: to “make it easier for disadvantaged children to achieve their dreams.” He said it would dispense with empty talk and get to work fighting Ohio’s toughest problems: opioids, joblessness and broken families.

“I actually care about solving some of these things,” Vance said."

"Vance’s nonprofit group raised only about $220,000, hired only a handful of staff members, shrank drastically in 2018 and died for good in 2021. It left only the faintest mark on the state it had been meant to change, leaving behind a pair of op-eds and two tweets. (Vance also started a sister charity, which paid for a psychiatrist to spend a year in a small-town Ohio clinic. Then it shuttered, too.)"

Maybe a proven loser doesn't make for a good Senator?

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
"Vance gave that organization a lofty name — Our Ohio Renewal — and an even loftier mission: to “make it easier for disadvantaged children to achieve their dreams.” He said it would dispense with empty talk and get to work fighting Ohio’s toughest problems: opioids, joblessness and broken families.

“I actually care about solving some of these things,” Vance said."

"Vance’s nonprofit group raised only about $220,000, hired only a handful of staff members, shrank drastically in 2018 and died for good in 2021. It left only the faintest mark on the state it had been meant to change, leaving behind a pair of op-eds and two tweets. (Vance also started a sister charity, which paid for a psychiatrist to spend a year in a small-town Ohio clinic. Then it shuttered, too.)"

Maybe a proven loser doesn't make for a good Senator?

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
But he lieks Trump, so he has that going for him, which is tremendous!