Jack antics CLOSED THE SB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I’ve been manning the alarm 24/7 about this fella’ would you all lissen? Noooo …
Well, look now .. I’m 3 beers into this journey with a bunch of breathing exercises that’re supposed to wipe away the last 50 years of damage ffs what a crock and nowhere to poast about how awesome I was fucking was
Jack, you’re a reel prick
 
Me? Yoo self righteous old MAN we all know it was yoo. Everyone hates yoo now!
Like I said, I'm happy to be the Judas Goat for this little segue.

But really, I had nothing to do with it.
 
So Jack was the one slowing this entire place down because his feelings were being hurt in the ShoutBox?

Is anyone surprised?


Jack.

You are still a loser.


This.


Changes.





Nothing.
 
So Jack was the one slowing this entire place down because his feelings were being hurt in the ShoutBox?

Is anyone surprised?


Jack.

You are still a loser.


This.


Changes.





Nothing.
You mean all those nice posts from you at me were fake? I thought we were "getting somewhere"

Say it ain't so boss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
 
I love it when Google AI corroborates my shenanigans

"A troublemaker rogue mage is a character archetype defined by a blend of roguish cunning and arcane power, often for self-serving or disruptive purposes. They use magic not for grand heroics but for trickery, larceny, and sowing chaos. In Dungeons & Dragons, this is often represented by the Arcane Trickster subclass, but other multiclass combinations can also achieve this playstyle."
Nerd!!