Jan. 6 defendant now charged with manslaughter

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
for killing someone while driving drunk.

ST. LOUIS – Emily Hernandez, the Franklin County woman who has a plea hearing scheduled for next week for participating in the Jan. 6, 2021 riot at the U.S Capitol, was arrested Wednesday in connection with a fatal accident on Interstate 44, her attorney confirmed.

The Missouri State Highway Patrol says Hernandez, 22, was behind the wheel driving the wrong way on eastbound I-44 in a Volkswagon Passat when it struck the front of a Buick Enclave. The Enclave was pushed into the median and struck the cable barriers.

A passenger in the Enclave, 32 year-old Victoria WIlson of St. Clair, Missouri, was pronounced dead at the scene. Hernandez and the driver of the second vehicle were both transported to hospitals with serious injuries. Hernandez was arrested for driving while intoxicated resulting in death. She has not been formally charged in court.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
are any Jan 6th boogie men in your closet right now just waiting for the right time to pounce on you?

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
It's a shame she was out on the streets where she could take someone's life.

Reactions: X

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
for killing someone while driving drunk.

ST. LOUIS – Emily Hernandez, the Franklin County woman who has a plea hearing scheduled for next week for participating in the Jan. 6, 2021 riot at the U.S Capitol, was arrested Wednesday in connection with a fatal accident on Interstate 44, her attorney confirmed.

The Missouri State Highway Patrol says Hernandez, 22, was behind the wheel driving the wrong way on eastbound I-44 in a Volkswagon Passat when it struck the front of a Buick Enclave. The Enclave was pushed into the median and struck the cable barriers.

A passenger in the Enclave, 32 year-old Victoria WIlson of St. Clair, Missouri, was pronounced dead at the scene. Hernandez and the driver of the second vehicle were both transported to hospitals with serious injuries. Hernandez was arrested for driving while intoxicated resulting in death. She has not been formally charged in court.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Nice to know

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
It's a shame she was out on the streets where she could take someone's life.

I agree.

I dont even know how it's even manslaughter anymore. It's not a fucking mystery you get behind the wheel drunk.....its a miracle if you DONT kill someone. Or your dumb self.

I hate drunk drivers. She should get 20 years for this.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Dead Kennedy, the Lyin of the Senate, can abandon a woman to drown from his drunk driving incident and go on to be top dog democRAT!