'This Is How I'm Going To Die': Capitol Police Sergeant Recalls Jan. 6 Attack

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
A Trump Supporting War Veteran was almost killed by the Dickheads on J6!

In gripping emotional testimony Tuesday, U.S. Capitol Police Sgt. Aquilino Gonell recounted the "horrific and devastating" violence of Jan. 6 during the first hearing of the select committee investigating the insurrection.

"My fellow officers and I were punched, pushed, kicked, shoved, sprayed with chemical irritants and even blinded with eye-damaging lasers by a violent mob who apparently saw us law enforcement officers, dedicated to ironically protecting them as U.S. citizens, as an impediment in their attempted insurrection," Gonell said.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
A Trump Supporting War Veteran was almost killed by the Dickheads on J6!

In gripping emotional testimony Tuesday, U.S. Capitol Police Sgt. Aquilino Gonell recounted the "horrific and devastating" violence of Jan. 6 during the first hearing of the select committee investigating the insurrection.

"My fellow officers and I were punched, pushed, kicked, shoved, sprayed with chemical irritants and even blinded with eye-damaging lasers by a violent mob who apparently saw us law enforcement officers, dedicated to ironically protecting them as U.S. citizens, as an impediment in their attempted insurrection," Gonell said.

What are you talking about? They Love the Blue!

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Listen to Mr. Take for Granted

Dang, you gained some weight Sea!!!

iu

Scrawny The Ghost

Interdimensional UltraMegaRich Luxury BLTQ+ Banker
If you wanted to torture this person this article would be a great place to learn about the terror that lurks within their own mind and from this you can control them.

This person made a mistake by revealing too much of their internal thought processes, they are basically a walking target now

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
@Blazor,

Justify this for us please.

Justify a drama queen? Nah lol.

If you want justice, perhaps you should look into the infiltration that took place, by our own government, that instigated that whole mess.
Oh those must have been the same dudes delivering italian laser satellite ballots at NIGHT!

LMFAO@U

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Listen to Mr. Take for Granted

Dang, you gained some weight Sea!!!

iu

You fool. I’m as fit as a fiddle. Working today Blazer? That $8.25 is vital to your existence. Good luck amigo

Hows the pineapples today? Are they plopping out yo ass one by one? Im honestly wondering if your asshole is loser than Admin's! You do know you are suppose to eat the pineapple, they are not suppositories.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
@Blazor,

If you want justice, perhaps you should look into the infiltration that took place, by our own government, that instigated that whole mess.
Oh those must have been the same dudes delivering italian laser satellite ballots at NIGHT!

LMFAO@U

As a printer and graphic designer, I can assure you, there were a LOT of fake ballots printed off a copier without proper back up. Proper back up is crucial in the ability for the machines to read the light that passes through the paper, to the proper check mark.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
@Blazor,

LMFAO@U

As a printer and graphic designer, I can assure you, there were a LOT of fake ballots printed off a copier without proper back up. Proper back up is crucial in the ability for the machines to read the light that passes through the paper, to the proper check mark.
Trump Law Suit Record about the election 0-64

Y'all ain't got a shred of evidence.