Jews will not replace us!!!!

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
More politics in the meltdown section...

We should start a church in here too. Call it the Christian Synagogue Temple Shrine. Only nice people are allowed to attend which means none of you can come in. You are only allowed to view through the front door.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
More politics in the meltdown section...

We should start a church in here too. Call it the Christian Synagogue Temple Shrine. Only nice people are allowed to attend which means none of you can come in. You are only allowed to view through the front door.

Pretty sure I started this thread in Polly Tics, but it got moved to Meltdown shortly after it was created.

Lily was the Politics mod at the time I think, if that tells you anything :GiggleBitch:

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Yep you think? Hard to imagine actually

It aint hard to imagine this though :LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:

Y'all look so similar hahaha.

824d591feb2a3d94911c9996088dc8f17e917740.jpg

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Fuck that woman is a pain in the arse isn't she?

Give her shit until she wakes up to herself.

No kiddin'! And I dont even have an ass! I think what ass I had, ran off, and joined forces with Lily's ass. When folks lose their ass, its where the asses go. Im certain of it.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
No kiddin'! And I dont even have an ass! I think what ass I had, ran off, and joined forces with Lily's ass. When folks lose their ass, its where the asses go. Im certain of it.

Anything like what happened to your brain?

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

How is everyone doing in your neck of the woods?

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
How is everyone doing in your neck of the woods?

Great!!! The Fall leaves have been beautiful! My friends been getting several bucks already with archery. I'll get mine next weekend when rifle season starts lol. Get me some good venison!!!!

How 'bout y'all?

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Great!!! The Fall leaves have been beautiful! My friends been getting several bucks already with archery. I'll get mine next weekend when rifle season starts lol. Get me some good venison!!!!

How 'bout y'all?

Bit of sadness down our way however Spring weather has been wonderful...

Someone I know just found out her baby will be born with Downs Syndrome. That was the sad news. I am wondering what I can do to help.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Bit of sadness down our way however Spring weather has been wonderful...

Someone I know just found out her baby will be born with Downs Syndrome. That was the sad news. I am wondering what I can do to help.

Well dang. Being there emotionally for the family alone works wonders.

Doctors can be full of shit. How can they tell while the baby is still in the womb?

Even if they are right, hopefully the baby will be happy and healthy.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Doctors can be full of shit. How can they tell while the baby is still in the womb?

Vvv

Overview​

Amniocentesis
Amniocentesis

Amniocentesis is done to remove amniotic fluid and cells from the uterus for testing or treatment. Amniotic fluid surrounds and protects a baby during pregnancy.

Amniocentesis can provide useful information about a baby's health. But it's important to know the risks of amniocentesis — and be prepared for the results.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

This okie claims doctors don’t know shit. Yeah, take it from a guy who finished 9th grade

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Vvv

Overview​

Amniocentesis
Amniocentesis

Amniocentesis is done to remove amniotic fluid and cells from the uterus for testing or treatment. Amniotic fluid surrounds and protects a baby during pregnancy.

Amniocentesis can provide useful information about a baby's health. But it's important to know the risks of amniocentesis — and be prepared for the results.

Thanks. I honestly didnt know how.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Thanks. I honestly didnt know how.

It's picked up firstly by ultrasound... looking at the bridge of the nose... if the bridge of the nose is missing, they do the Amniocentesis test however I thought they did a test BEFORE 3 months.... I wonder why they don't do that anymore... I don't know enough about it. Maybe they were getting too many wrong or something.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

This technology has been around, in modern times, since 1930. How do you not know this? It's pretty much common knowledge.

Your lack of common knowledge disqualifies you from speaking on vaccines...bro.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
70fuel.jpg

Check here:

1. Are you a bouncer at a night club?
2. Do you think your ancestor's story of loss in a civil war should be retold ad nauseum?
3. Do you giggle when you post scat pictures?
4. Are you convinced Jews are out to get you?

If you answered yes to any of these questions, you are at risk for JDS.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
This technology has been around, in modern times, since 1930. How do you not know this? It's pretty much common knowledge.

Your lack of common knowledge disqualifies you from speaking on vaccines...bro.

Um, I dont know anyone with a Downs baby. So I've never had a need to research into Downs babies.

Feel free to inject yourself with more Jewww Juice though.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Um, I dont know anyone with a Downs baby. So I've never had a need to research into Downs babies.

Feel free to inject yourself with more Jewww Juice though.

You don't have to to have run across it on tv, in movies, etc.

"Jew juice: is the most retarded things I've read today.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
You don't have to to have run across it on tv, in movies, etc.

"Jew juice: is the most retarded things I've read today.

I dont watch TV. I cut that shit off 10 years ago.

Dont doubt my knowledge of the Jewww Juice. Its all coming out now, slowly. Fucking countries have stopped using it. Just like over 100 countries have banned Jews.